bareMinerals Blue Mineral Eyeshadow uploaded by Vernice F.

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Velvety smooth and unbelievably blendable, these vibrant, stay-true eyeshadows won't budge all day.

Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)

Usage:

1. Tap a brush lightly into the eyeshadow and swipe it across the inside of the cap to remove any excess product.

2. Starting at the inner corner of the lid, gently brush outwards.

3. Lightly contour creases, if desired. Blend color upward and outward.

4. Layer on until desired look is achieved.

Suggested usage:

Prep lids with our Prime Time® Eyelid Primer for extra smooth application.

Lupe R.
Review for: Bareminerals Blue Eyecolor Twilight more...
I've always loved Bare Minerals eyeshadows. This one has a great color and is perfectly pigmented. Definitely one of my favorite ones!
Jodi T.
Flemington, NJ
I had this eye color in another color and liked it. This color just did not work with my eyes but the quality of the product is good!
Nicole D.
Renton, WA
Review for: Bareminerals Blue Eyecolor Twilight more...
Very pigmented, a little goes a very long way. a little on the pricey side in my opinion, but it lasts for pretty much ever!
Sherry C.
Trophy Club, TX
Review for: Bareminerals Blue Eyecolor Twilight more...
The shade is beautiful. I like the slight shimmer that it brings to the eyes. They help to bring a whole look together.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
I use all bare escentuals products, I am a big fan. The eye shadows are no exception, they go on nicely and last.
Kristina H.
Anchorage, AK
One of my favorite of eyeshadow it this mermaid blue color that makes my eye lids sparkle from across the room!
Cassandra M.
Mcconnell Afb, KS
This product has great pigmentation. I'm totally in love its my go to when i am creating a smokey look
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
I love this company . I use many of their products and I highly recommend. Good stuff.

Amazon