BY BAREMINERALS

Blending Brush applies eyeshadow or glimmer over entire eyelid area, softens contour color, blends concealer and adds dimension to the face. The medium-textured, full brush head also lends light color intensity to the whole eye area.

Benefits:

• Corrects mistakes by smoothing everything out for a soft, seamless look.
  • Applies over entire eyelid area, softens contour color and blends concealer.

Directions For Use:
Use the Blending Brush to apply a light shade of shadow all over the lid up to the brow for an under-glow color. Then add depth by buffing a darker shade of eyeshadow from lid to crease with the Blending Brush for a smooth contoured eye. After you have applied your complete eye makeup look, use the Blending Brush to blend, blend, blend. Blend for confidence and blend to sweep away any mistakes.

• Has anyone tried this blending brush? Does it compair to ...3 Answers
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
I've had my Bare Escentuals id brush since 2010, that's because they're quality brushes. They're so soft on my skin and I love each and every one of them. They blend makeup so well too. I highly recommend these to anyone looking to purchase bareMinerals brushes.
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Bare minerals brushes are the softest. They maintain their quality for longer durations than most other brands. This specific brush is great for adding dimension to your face. It bends well into the foundation, great buy!!
Kate V.
I love bareMinerals brushes! They're always super soft and great quality for the money you spend. It's great for blending and this brush will last for years, as long as you clean it. Definitely a must buy brush!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love Bareminerals, they have such great products. They are so light weight and the color is just the right amount to match my skin tone. I feel like I have nothing on my face when I wear it and it never goes on cakey either.
C.L. S.
San Angelo, TX
Of all the brushes in my collection, this is one of my favorites. I find myself reaching for it more than any other. It picks up color really well whether it's loose or packed product. It distributes evenly without a ton of fall-out. Bare Minerals brushes are the bomb!
jessica b.
Manvel, TX
This is a reallllly great brush! it applys the eyeshadow on so easily and keeps the color looking beautiful. really easy to add another color and blend without messing anything up! recommend!
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
This is my go-to everyday blush. I wear it everyday and it's the perfect color and lasts. Like a lot of Bareminerals products, a little goes a long way so the price is really worth it!
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
I love the brushes that bare minerals offers...without them their product would not work..they work so well & every product has a specific brush so it makes applying their products super easy
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I Love this blush. The Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Blush is the perfect color to wear for daytime, wedding or evening out. Perfect for any skin tone and love the mineral coverage.
Ashley H.
Woodland Park, CO
I love this blush, in the past I would never wear blush because I didn't like the way it looked. This blush though goes on so easily and works exactly how I want it to look, natural!
Kimberly S.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone tried this blending brush? Does it compair to any make up brands such as Mac?