MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersbareMinerals
Blemish Rescue Skin-Clearing Loose Powder Foundation

bareMinerals Blemish Rescue Skin-Clearing Loose Powder Foundation

Blemish Rescue ™ Skin-Clearing Loose Powder Foundation

Iss this powder any good I’ve seen it everywhere bareMinerals Blemish Rescue Skin-Clearing Loose Powder Foundation ?
Does this product cause breakouts?
Start your review of bareMinerals Blemish Rescue Skin-Clearing Loose Powder Foundation!
Nena M.
Ridgewood, NY
bareMinerals Blemish Rescue Skin-Clearing Loose Powder Foundation uploaded by Nena M.
I tried it bc one of my friends is a MUA and she give it to me to try it. WOW! I loved it. The finishing is so delicate, it doesn’t look like you’re wearing a mask lol! But at the same time the coverage and the way the skin looks is fantastic. High quality and highly recommended.
Britni P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
bareMinerals Blemish Rescue Skin-Clearing Loose Powder Foundation uploaded by Britni P.
Review for: FAIR 1C
This is such a great everyday product! I love how much coverage it gives my skin, it’s very good at even covering acne scars! I love how natural it looks! It’s super gentle on my skin and it stays all day long! I love how it has minerals and products that help fight against breakouts! It works best for me using the matching primer from bare minerals! My skin loves it! It’s such an amazing foundation, I highly recommend!
Priyanka B.
Aldie, VA
bareMinerals Blemish Rescue Skin-Clearing Loose Powder Foundation uploaded by Priyanka B.
Review for: MED DARK 5CN
This powder has amazing coverage and natural finish without looking cakey. I even use a darker shade as a bronzer and it blends seamlessly! It is buildable depending on the density of the brush you are using.
Kitty G.
Fort Worth, TX
bareMinerals Blemish Rescue Skin-Clearing Loose Powder Foundation uploaded by Kitty G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: NEUTRAL MED 3N
I have used Bare Minerals for years now. I love the " no makeup" feel. I am also glad to have found this complexion rescue formula. I'm so happy that have come up with this one. I tend to break out now more than ever..hormones..lol..
Claire S.
Overland Park, KS
This is a great affordable powder. This one looks just as good as my $40 powder. It works great and definitely recommend.
Marjorica D.
Mount Bethel, PA
bareMinerals Blemish Rescue Skin-Clearing Loose Powder Foundation uploaded by Marjorica D.
Review for: MED DARK 5CN
This bareMinerals Blemish Rescue Skin-Clearing Loose Powder Foundation is perfect for that airbrushed look! It also is super lightweight and perfect for oily skin. I love that it also helps to combat acne with the infusion of salicylic acid and other natural ingredients that are great for your skin!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Emmanuel H.
Rochester, NY
I absolutely love this foundation! Many of the foundations I have tried tend to make my face look like I had too much makeup on. This foundation is very light and helps me with breakouts as well. It doesn't clog my pores like a lot of foundations do.
Christie S.
bareMinerals Blemish Rescue Skin-Clearing Loose Powder Foundation uploaded by Christie S.
Review for: FAIRLY LIGHT 1NW
I really liked this powder. I have combination skin thats blemish prone. The powder is light so it doesn’t feel like it’s clogging up my pores. It also looks a lot more natural than the cakey makeup. My VoxBox came with a brush & primer that was to minimize pores. It did the job & I would definitely recommend & purchase this item in the future. I received these items for free in exchange for an honest review. Thanks Influenster! bareMinerals Seamless Buffing Brush with Antibacterial Charcoal bareMinerals Blemish Rescue Skin-Clearing Loose Powder Foundation bareMinerals BLEMISH RESCUE Anti-Redness Mattifying Primer
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
I used this blemish reducing powder and I’ve also used their regular foundation powder. I’m not a huge fan of either to be honest. I used almost all of the blemish reducing skin clearing powder and it didn’t do anything to reduce my acne.
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
This stuff was so good at zapping acne my only complaint was it dried up my skin and zits, then I had scaly patches after. So definitely alternate this with a cream product so as not to dry out skin too much. This covers very well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Poppy D.
Charlotte, NC
il y a 4 mois
Sarah B. il y a 4 mois
I don’t know if this necessarily the best for both oily and sensitive prone skin, but I have oily skin that can be sensitive and I didn’t have an issue using this!
Jodie B.
London, London
il y a 6 mois
Rach K. il y a 4 mois
I don’t think it helps to clear my skin but as a foundation it has decent coverage. I use it as a loose setting powder and it looks beautiful over a liquid foundation!