BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Discover your skin's natural clarity and combat imperfections with this innovative oil-free acne facial cleanser. Formulated to treat existing blemishes and help prevent future breakouts, the crystal-clear gel'ee helps deliver Salicylic Acid to pores to effectively yet gently dissolve pore-clogging impurities and makeup at the source. Fortified with natural Peppermint and Ginger Extracts, our next-generation cleanser leaves skin feeling calm and looking clear. Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 1% and Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Glycol Carboxylate, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Sea Salt, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.

🇦 🇳.
Ashland, KY
This product is great! I only have to use a pea size drop for it to be able tp lather up my whole face. It cleanses my face without drying it out and it smells so good!
Michelle S.
Spring, TX
For my recent trip to the Bahamas I brought the Smart Combination and it was the perfect, lightweight, oil-free moisturizer for the hot and humid climate. Even in humid weather my skin still needs a good moisturizer and this was great under my SPF. With all natural ingredients like papaya, rosemary, ginger root and Brazilian Red Clay this 3 step beauty ritual is an amazing way to keep your skin looking healthy, young and glowing. You can customize your own ritual based on your skin type or you can purchase the 3 step ritual starter kits in Normal to Dry Skin or Normal to Combination Skin.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
This is my ride or die, Holy grail acne face wash. This stuff is Gel based and a little goes a long way. This calms your face especially if irritated. This does not a scented face wash but it washes your face very nicely. This does clean deep in the skin to avoid breakouts and redness. If you have not tried this I suggest you do. :)
Rachael B.
I love this product! It keeps my face clean and looking good. It has helped to reduce problems on my face. It has a nice texture to it and it comes off with ease in the shower. I buy it from Ulta and while it is on the higher end for cost I think it is well worth it.
Barb C.
Fruitland Park
Love how clean and fresh my skin looks and feels. Helps with stress breakouts and removes makeup in an easy wash and go
Maylee R.
Chicago
Cleared up my face amazingly. Best acne cleanser. Doesnt leave you dry but clears up acne. So gentle and works great
Esma H.
I've been using the Blemish Remedy from @BARE ESCENTUALS for a few weeks now and it has made such a difference clearing my stubborn pimples. If you have acne or any stubborn pimples this little treatment will be your best friend!
Emily
Feels really light and cool on my skin, and helped to fade the redness of a pretty massive breakout on my chin! Priced at £17 is very reasonable. New favourite!