BY BAREMINERALS #42 in Powder Foundation

• Coverage: Sheer-to-Medium
  • Finish: Naturally matte
  • Shade Range: 12 true-to-you shades

COMBAT OILY SKIN & FIGHT ACNE

Address your acne skin concerns with our powerful powder foundation that minimizes the appearance of imperfections, skin redness and shine. Specially formulated with naturally-soothing Aspen bark and tea tree oil for acne prone skin, Blemish Remedy is a lightweight and non-drying mineral foundation that blends seamlessly and reveals clearer, healthier-looking skin over time.

MATTE FOUNDATION FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN

Made with purity in mind, this popular anti-acne foundation for oily skin gives you natural-looking coverage that's both lightweight and buildable. Clinically shown to significantly reduce skin oil and the appearance of pores,* our foundation is non-comedogenic, meaning it won't cause breakouts or clog pores, and provides medium-to-full coverage with a naturally matte finish that you can count on, day or night.

Ingredients: Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Salicylic Acid, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Soil Minerals, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Disodium Edta, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage: To achieve a flawless matte finish using Blemish Remedy Powder Foundation, pair it with our Seamless Buffing Brush. Specially designed with an abridged handle for great control and densely packed bristles that fit perfectly into the lid of our anti-acne foundation, the rounded brush effortlessly diffuses and blurs imperfections for even, natural-looking coverage wherever you need it most.

Buy on Nordstrom*
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
bareMinerals Blemish Remedy® Foundation

I use this light powder over a tinted moisturizer everyday, and it has helped so much with my acne skincare regimen by not letting pore clogging powder get in the way. It is lightweight, yet has maximum coverage and I will continue to purchase this product as my part of my regular make up routine for as long as it is on the market. I have always loved Bare Minerals, but my only problem with it was I never felt that it provided enough coverage for my acne... And this product not only solved the problem... But helped reduce the problem! If I could give it more than five stars I would.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Review for: Clearly Nude 07 more...
 first bought this foundation a couple of years ago when I was struggling pretty badly with acne. If you're looking for really full coverage, this probably isn't the right foundation for you. Personally, I love the level of coverage it provides - I tend to prefer having some imperfections showing through rather than having my skin look like it's covered in product. If I have a breakout I really want more coverage on, I just use a concealer underneath this foundation. But this foundation on it's own does cover up quite a bit and leaves your skin looking natural and fresh.
My skin has greatly improved since I first bought this (I can't attribute that to the product, because I started seeing a dermatologist around the same time), but this is still my go-to foundation. I don't feel like I necessarily need it for it's acne-healing properties anymore, but I love that I can trust it to not cause any breakouts and to be gentle on my sensitive skin.
I don't like the brush that is recommended for this product - it's too stiff for me. Instead, I use the Classic Multi-tasker Brush #45 from another company, and that works perfectly.
Bobbi S.
Riverton
Review for: Clearly Medium 04 more...
I used to use this a while ago and I recently found it in my make up drawer and started using it again. I forgot how well it works for my skin! I have combo acne prone skin and this is awesome. It is medium coverage (I could apply more but I like medium coverage). I use concealer under my eyes and then the foundation, I use a small kabuki brush to apply it and its so fast! Also, I have been breaking out on my forehead and this has helped (I also use benzoyl peroxide at night) but I seriously believe this foundation has helped to make them go away faster. I'm almost out but I hope I have enough to see if it keeps my acne away better than when using my other foundation. If so, I get more
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Review for: bare Minerals Blemish Remedy Foundation more...
BareMinerals caught my attention as it has such good reputation. In general, I like this BareMinerals Blemish Remedy foundation a lot, as it evens my skin tone nicely, at the same time still remains very light-weight. I have spot blemishes from acne and dark circles around my eyes. I usually don't need a lot of coverage (that is my concealer's job), which does an amazingly excellent job at covering up dark circles). Compare to other foundation this one works great for me. Even though it doesn't bother me that much, I do wish BareMinerals could offer a lighter shade for neutral skin. I use the Smashbox primer and this foundation stays on all day, no touch ups needed at all, however, oxidation will occur at the end of the day, not too bad, which can be fixed with pressed setting powder that I own. Great foundation in general, 1 star taken off for the oxidation.
Sandra J.
Review for: Clearly Nude 07 more...
I was lucky to be color matched at a beauty convention in New York City! It was the best experience ever. There is nothing like completing a perfect knowing that you are not wearing a mask is wonderful! I really like this and could use more of it right about now.
Marcela Z.
Germantown
Review for: bare Minerals Blemish Remedy Acne-Clearing Foundation (6g) - Clearly Cream 03 more...
I did buy this product because I have oily skin pro acne. every time that I used I felt was to heavy to my skin and it did not help with the oily problem that I do have. whoever I did used this product about two years ago maybe the improve the formula so I will try it again.
Morgan K.
Oxnard
Review for: Clearly Porcelain 01 more...
I don’t like this foundation at all. It’s really a let down from their original. It makes my skin look very dry and has a yucky orange tint that the original doesn’t have. It also sticks to the peach fuzz on my face making it look very cakey. Doesn’t cover well either.
Melany K.
Review for: Clearly Medium 04 more...
I like this powder foundation because it treats acne and I use to be prone to major breakouts. This product helped my acne subside a little which is better than nothing since I’m prone genetically. And it was also a great powder foundation with medium coverage.
Jaqie B.
Loose powder is my favorite powder. Due to the fact it being loose not just sitting on your skin does not give me any I have dry skin and it makes my face feel absolutely amazing very light beautiful at the end of the day I would highly recommend this product
Makenna D.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Clearly Nude 07 more...
This is an absolutely amazing powder foundation. The loose powder makes it easy and effortless to apply and it looks absolutely beautiful when applied. It is a full coverage foundation that will definitely last all day. I love this product.
heaven f.
Is this foundation good for oily skin? A lot of mineral foundations I've tried aren't.
Stephanie S.
Vance, AL
Even at 30 years old, I still struggle with acne. Does this foundation really help acne prone skin,?
Rasna S.
London
Does this foundation really help with blemished and acne prone skin?
Kayla S.
Dallas, TX
Does this cover as much as the original foundation? I have heard mixed reviews on the product. I really want to try it, but I'm nervous!
Tina K.
Is this healthy for your skin? Is it good for oily skin?