BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Our oil-free Blemish Remedy® Acne Treatment Gelee Cleanser gently removes impurities at the source. Its expertly-crafted formula contains acne-fighting salicylic acid, which promotes natural exfoliation and an overall clearer complexion that's meant to last. Mineral-rich sea salts, ginger extract, and peppermint extract fortify the cleanser with refreshing, calming elements that leave your skin brighter and smoother.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Glycol Carboxylate, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Sea Salt, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol. Salicylic Acid 1%

Usage:

To cleanse the skin before applying serums and moisturizers.

1. Apply a quarter-sized amount onto damp face and work into a lather, avoiding the eye area.

2. Rinse with splashes of warm water.

Suggested usage:

Follow up this cleanser with our Blemish Remedy® Acne Clearing Treatment Serum for maximum acne-fighting effects.

• If you experience drying or peeling, reduce usage to once a day or every other day, trading off with another bareMinerals® cleanser.

Alexandra E.
Hartford , CT
I recently went to ulta and one of the lady’s helped me pick this out. I bought this with the exfoliater and oil fee gel cream. Let me just say I am surprised. This product brand skin care line surpassed my expectations. I use this 3 times a weeks (you don’t want to use everyday as it may be to harsh on the skin) I seen results and it definitely makes my skin feel nice and clean once done. If you buy this product a little goes a LONGGGG way literally. Also a good value being it was $22!
Cathy X.
Chapel Hill, NC
I feel like this product was okay. It worked yes but I feel like it took forever to actually see results. I bought it one time and it is a gently cleanser. I just didn’t LOVE it. I could use it again but not my go to.
Lilian C.
I didn't get to use this product for very long, as it dried out my skin. Mind you, I already have dry skin, so using this product only dried it out more, and caused more acne. Don't recommend for very dry skin.
Angie M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I have normal to dry skin and this cleaners feels so good on my skin. I loved the gentleness of it. Sometimes these cleansers that treat breakouts can feel so harsh, but this is mild, something I can use morning and night. I love the simple packaging, love the $20+ dollar price, too. It works for me.
Lilith W.
Evansville, IN
I think I have clogged pores so this doesn’t do much for that, but my actual pimples go away I’m a few days of continuous use! It smells nice and doesn’t burn, but I have combination skin and it can be a bit drying on some parts.
Giselle S.
Tampa
Review for: Other more...
This cleanser gently controlled my oils and helped my skin get clearer from break outs, it took a couple of days of frequent use to see some results but i’ve been using it ever since and it is a life saver !
rebecca l.
I’ve been using this for about a month now. For the
Price I think it is a pretty good cleanser. In combination with a rose water and witch hazel serum this has been okay at keeping my acne to a manageable level. Will probably purchase again.
apryl R.
I used to have really bad acne on my cheeks and chin. I literally tried everything and nothing helped but I noticed a difference when I used the blemish remedy makeup. My pimples significantly went down after using this line of makeup so when I found the blemish remedy cleanser online I bought it. I have been using this cleanser for 2 years now and my acne has cleared up. After a year or so I still had some pimple but not as much as before. One day I was looking up a natural mask and read that if you mix baking soda with your cleanser it act as an exfoliant and helps clear up acne so I tried it. I’ve been doing that for a year now and my acne is almost non existent. I highly recommend this along with blemish remedy makeup if nothing else works for your acne!
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this product. It is amazing at cleansing my face of unsightly blackheads that expand my pores. It causes my skin to tighten up, because the ugly black pores are gone.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I bought this for my daughter to try because she's going thru an acne stage and this has helped clear up her face so much! She uses this every morning when she washes her face. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Angelica M.
Encino, CA
How long would one have to use in order to see results? Should one use once a day or twice to get best results?
Darby S.
Is this a good choice for an everyday cleanser ?