BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Combat acne, soothe your skin and reduce the appearance of imperfections all at the same time with our powerful Blemish Remedy® Acne Clearing Treatment Serum. A blend of salicylic acid, licorice root extract, and meadowsweet extract treats existing breakouts, calms skin to reduce redness, refines your complexion's texture, and reduces the look of pores. Plus, the addition of zinc helps prevent future breakouts by controlling excess oil.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-32, PEG-6, PEG-8, Sodium Lactate, Zinc PCA, Potassium Hydroxide, PEG/PPG-17/4 Dimethyl Ether, Urea, Glucosamine HCl, Algae Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Hydrogenated Dimer Dilinoleyl PEG-44/Poly(1,2-Butanediol)-15 Dimethyl Ether, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Trehalose, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol , Disodium EDTA, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Phenoxyethanol. Salicylic acid 2.0%.

Usage:

Apply 3-4 drops to clean face and neck.

Suggested usage:

Use this serum morning and night along with our Blemish Remedy® Acne Treatment Gelee Cleanser for maximum acne-fighting effects.

• If you experience drying or peeling, reduce usage to once a day or every other day, trading off with another bareMinerals® cleanser.

• bareMinerals Blemish Remedy® Acne Clearing Treatment Seru...1 Answers
  • can this product be used as a before makeup ? 4 Answers
  • I have had acne for the longest time and I have not found...1 Answers
Calyn B.
Joplin, MO
Love this acne treatment serum. I purchased mine at TJ Maxx (way cheaper than Ulta) and continue to use it any time I end up with a break out.
Jennifer D.
Canton,Ohio
I used this for about 6months and loved it! I love bare minerals everything! I have continued to use there skin care line and love it
Charlene B.
Manns Choice
Teenage daughter uses this product for acne. Pricey but it does a great job. I’ve only been able to find this at Ulta.
Ellen M.
This serum has a great texture and works wonders for acne prone skin. It is a bit pricey but definitely worth it.
Leanne I.
Stockton, CA
Loving this because it actually helps with what it really says to clear acne whatsoever which is a good thing
member-997e5
Works efficiently! Blemish is gone after a day or two of use. Great product and highly recommend.
Amanda M.
Rowan
Love that this is a serum over a lotion type. Easy to use and doesn’t make my fave feel oily.
Danielle S.
St. Pete Beach
Instantly reduces redness and shrinks acne. Also helps with scarring overtime, my skins appearance has brightened and feels hydrated. I use it 2 times a day for best results, it has been a miracle for my skin.
Allison R.
Independence, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
I haven't noticed anything with this product and I have used it consistently for 6 months. Really wanted to like it, especially because it was so expensive. Haven't noticed any help to my acne.
Beth P.
Nottingham
I absolutely adore this product! It makes my skin so soft and reduces all the redness caused by my persistent hormonal acne. I use it every morning and night and it sits great underneath my makeup. The only downside to this product is the price, however for such a great product I don’t mind paying the extra for something that works!
Jackie A.
San antonio
can this product be used as a before makeup ?
Kimberly B.
Does this help cystic acne?
Jas. J.
How is this product lately I’ve been seeing a lot more people using it & raving about it? Does it clear you face & also control oil?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this as amazing as everyone says??
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
Is this good for just having one zit?