BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Combat acne, soothe your skin and reduce the appearance of imperfections all at the same time with our powerful Blemish Remedy® Acne Clearing Treatment Serum. A blend of salicylic acid, licorice root extract, and meadowsweet extract treats existing breakouts, calms skin to reduce redness, refines your complexion's texture, and reduces the look of pores. Plus, the addition of zinc helps prevent future breakouts by controlling excess oil.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-32, PEG-6, PEG-8, Sodium Lactate, Zinc PCA, Potassium Hydroxide, PEG/PPG-17/4 Dimethyl Ether, Urea, Glucosamine HCl, Algae Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Hydrogenated Dimer Dilinoleyl PEG-44/Poly(1,2-Butanediol)-15 Dimethyl Ether, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Trehalose, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol , Disodium EDTA, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Phenoxyethanol. Salicylic acid 2.0%.

Usage:

Apply 3-4 drops to clean face and neck.

Suggested usage:

Use this serum morning and night along with our Blemish Remedy® Acne Treatment Gelee Cleanser for maximum acne-fighting effects.

• If you experience drying or peeling, reduce usage to once a day or every other day, trading off with another bareMinerals® cleanser.

Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY
I bought this product on a whim, but boy, am I glad I did! The Bare Minerals Blemish REMEDY (not Ready, like it is being called) Acne Clearing Treatment Serum is life-changing for me. I use it after I've cleansed and toned. It really helps with my oily, acne-prone skin. Too often, serums and oils just don't react well with my skin, but I've seen nothing but positive results since first introducing this into my skincare regimen. Just last week I went on Ulta.com and ordered a backup of this serum, as I never want to be without it. Yes, it's THAT good, Folks!
Jennifer T.
I really love this stuff! Been using for 1-2 weeks now and I really see a difference! At first my skin had a bit of a purge but since then has really cleared up! If you have overly sensitive skin you'll want to work your way up from one application every few days, up to your desired amount. Soaks into the skin really fast and no weird smell.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
So far I really like this! It's less drying then most acne products and seems to be clearing up my skin. It's really a true serum but it's a much closer texture then your usual acne creams and gels. It's not irritating and you don't need a ton of it. I just wish it wasn't so expensive and that was easier to find!
Kelsey B.
This is an amazing product that works! It got rid of any blemish I had in a short period of time. It is gentle to the skin and very cream. It was my first time using this and it's amazing!
Holly M.
Lancaster, CA
I got the at Sephora stores instead of drug stores. It's light weight and Soaks in nice. It doesn't feel grease. The stuff never breaks me out and helped clear up and smooth my face.
Shelby S.
How does this product work? Does it help clear up the break out or prevent it from happening? Do most people use it once or twice a day? Just any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated!
Sara P.
Plymouth, PA
Love this product. I struggle with acne scars. I hate when I wear makeup it makes the scars more noticable. This product helps with blemishes and to cover the scars.
Alicia C.
Atlanta, GA
Love this product, so natural it makes my face so healthy. Will buy it again. The product is so useful and worst the price, It really help clear my face and not just dry my face like other acne creams.
Nicole B.
Olympia
This is a great acne serum. It doesn't dry your face out whatsoever and helps improve skin texture while you don't feel it on your skin at all. Great product.
Jackie A.
San antonio
can this product be used as a before makeup ?
Kimberly B.
Does this help cystic acne?
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
Is this good for just having one zit?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this as amazing as everyone says??
Katherine R.
Hopkinsville, KY
Does this work? I have annoying ugly acne & im trying to get rid of it because it's ruining my self esteem. I need a product that works & will continue to work with use.