BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Combat acne, soothe your skin and reduce the appearance of imperfections all at the same time with our powerful Blemish Remedy® Acne Clearing Treatment Serum. A blend of salicylic acid, licorice root extract, and meadowsweet extract treats existing breakouts, calms skin to reduce redness, refines your complexion's texture, and reduces the look of pores. Plus, the addition of zinc helps prevent future breakouts by controlling excess oil.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-32, PEG-6, PEG-8, Sodium Lactate, Zinc PCA, Potassium Hydroxide, PEG/PPG-17/4 Dimethyl Ether, Urea, Glucosamine HCl, Algae Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Hydrogenated Dimer Dilinoleyl PEG-44/Poly(1,2-Butanediol)-15 Dimethyl Ether, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Trehalose, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol , Disodium EDTA, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Phenoxyethanol. Salicylic acid 2.0%.

Usage:

Apply 3-4 drops to clean face and neck.

Suggested usage:

Use this serum morning and night along with our Blemish Remedy® Acne Treatment Gelee Cleanser for maximum acne-fighting effects.

• If you experience drying or peeling, reduce usage to once a day or every other day, trading off with another bareMinerals® cleanser.

victoria v.
Missouri City, TX
Phew this ones expensive. This is the first acne treatment serum I've tried and so far it is okay. I like the way it makes my skin feel after applications, very smoothing but I'm having to use it very sparingly because of the price so not sure if I'd be able to repurchase this. I think that this is great but if your looking for a more serious acne treatment I'd spend the money on something else.
kenneth h.
louisville, KY
bareminerals blemish ready acne clearing serum is very effective it works in like 3 or 4 days of use and starts clearing your skin up real nicely for a very very good value great packaging worth every penny i would definitely recommend it to others
Abbey H.
Concord , NC
I've only been using this for two days and I've seen a huge improvement! It smells slightly of licorice, due to the licorice root extract in it. It hasn't irritated my skin at all and seems to be clearing it up! Really nice packaging as well. ☺
Casey B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been using this for about a week now and so far so good! It's very lightweight and doesn't dry out my skin like most acne treatments do. I don't typically get breakouts, but I do get little bumps and have some texture to my skin. This seems to help smooth my skin out nicely! I haven't noticed a difference with the existing blemish I have, though. Overall, I would recommend giving this a shot!
Clairah H.
Indianapolis
This product is absolute amazing. I use this serum as a apt treatment to clear up any of my problem areas. It is formulated with Salicylic Acid and Zinc to fight off any pimples that need to go away FAST! It also has a pretty nice smell, and is not too intense! I highly recommend.
Kisa G.
Palm Bay
I have been using this product for over a year now and am on my third bottle! This has dramatically improved my hormonal acne. I cannot imagine my skincare routine without this serum! Highly recommend for those who cannot use benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid to treat their acne.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
This one is gonna be a no for me. I can’t stand the smell and I’m not too impressed by its skincare/priming claims. Packaging is fine but no this did not meet my expectations and I will not buy it again.
Hannah K.
Stanwood , WA
Great stuff! I work at a bare minerals boutique and I have a lot of young customers who are struggling with acne that use this product. My sister and both use this and our skin has improved a lot
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY
I bought this product on a whim, but boy, am I glad I did! The Bare Minerals Blemish REMEDY (not Ready, like it is being called) Acne Clearing Treatment Serum is life-changing for me. I use it after I've cleansed and toned. It really helps with my oily, acne-prone skin. Too often, serums and oils just don't react well with my skin, but I've seen nothing but positive results since first introducing this into my skincare regimen. Just last week I went on Ulta.com and ordered a backup of this serum, as I never want to be without it. Yes, it's THAT good, Folks!
Jackie A.
San antonio
can this product be used as a before makeup ?
Kimberly B.
Does this help cystic acne?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this as amazing as everyone says??
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
Is this good for just having one zit?
Katherine R.
Hopkinsville, KY
Does this work? I have annoying ugly acne & im trying to get rid of it because it's ruining my self esteem. I need a product that works & will continue to work with use.