BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Combat acne, soothe your skin and reduce the appearance of imperfections all at the same time with our powerful Blemish Remedy® Acne Clearing Treatment Serum. A blend of salicylic acid, licorice root extract, and meadowsweet extract treats existing breakouts, calms skin to reduce redness, refines your complexion's texture, and reduces the look of pores. Plus, the addition of zinc helps prevent future breakouts by controlling excess oil.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-32, PEG-6, PEG-8, Sodium Lactate, Zinc PCA, Potassium Hydroxide, PEG/PPG-17/4 Dimethyl Ether, Urea, Glucosamine HCl, Algae Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Hydrogenated Dimer Dilinoleyl PEG-44/Poly(1,2-Butanediol)-15 Dimethyl Ether, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Trehalose, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol , Disodium EDTA, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Phenoxyethanol. Salicylic acid 2.0%.

Usage:

Apply 3-4 drops to clean face and neck.

Suggested usage:

Use this serum morning and night along with our Blemish Remedy® Acne Treatment Gelee Cleanser for maximum acne-fighting effects.

• If you experience drying or peeling, reduce usage to once a day or every other day, trading off with another bareMinerals® cleanser.

Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I hardly ever use bare minerals products, but the packaging of this product made me buy it. After several uses, I noticed that it works best for me when I use it as an acne spot treatment and leave it on overnight on any blemish. I've noticed it has made the appearance of my blemishes smaller by morning.
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
I got a great deal on the acne serum and had never heard of it before. The zinc and licorice ingredients intrigued me so I thought why not?! It’s very gentle on my sensitive skin. It doesn’t cause any dryness or irritate it in any way. It has significantly cleared up my acne especially on my forehead. Love it!
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Feels amazing but not certain it helped my acne. I used in tandem with blemish remedy cleanser from bareMinerals. I had to pause this regimen after two weeks because I was not noticing any change on the status of my acne. Will revisit again, once face is clear to use as a preventive.
Cathy X.
Chapel Hill, NC
This product worked for me and it could be because I used way too much in one go. But I love the dropper incorporated into the packaging. The product doesn’t sting like most acne products do. I believe it was more on the higher end of pricing but it was great to use.
Nicki S.
Such an advocate for bare minerals and all of their products. The price is worth it for the quality, hands down. I love trying new acne treatments as I have surprise breakouts often so this has been key for keeping my face clean and clear
Jarielle J.
This is a great product I got it on sale. Just a warning it you have sensitive skin me carefull it can make you skin discolored. And to use it 2-3 times week. I think these wohis be great for someone who has reaLou bad acne. I mostly have uneven and dark spots on my skin. I got ot because it has Zinc in to which is great for ance skin. It helped lighted my dark circles which was a plus.
Alma🥥 r.
newcastle
I have very acne prone skin, I use this as a spot treatment and I notice that my acne has gone down significantly the next morning. I have been doing this every night for the past week and already I notice a change in my skin.
Kelly P.
This has definitely helped me with my acne! I could totally see a difference in my skin after a few days. It minimizes the size and slowly disappears pimples. It’s gentle on the skin so i would buy this again
Julia G.
Jackson
I love bareminerals blemish remedy line, what’s great about bareminerals is they are all natural and use minimal ingredients that could be harmful to your skin, if you have sensitive skin like myself then blemish remedy is the products for you!
Kadee B.
So far, so good! I have been using this for 2 weeks now and have not had any new breakouts. That doesn't normally happen so I am very happy with this product. It is easy to apply and I really like the drop applicator. It does not dry out my skin at all unlike drug store blemish products. I am currently very happy with this.
Jackie A.
San antonio
can this product be used as a before makeup ?
Kimberly B.
Does this help cystic acne?
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
Is this good for just having one zit?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this as amazing as everyone says??
Katherine R.
Hopkinsville, KY
Does this work? I have annoying ugly acne & im trying to get rid of it because it's ruining my self esteem. I need a product that works & will continue to work with use.