BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: Diminish the look of dark spots and discoloration while brightening skin with this effective mineral treatment. The result? A more vibrant, even-toned complexion with a soft-focus luminosity.

Who is it for: Anyone seeking an antiaging skin care solution to help brighten their skin and address the appearance of uneven skin tone, dullness, and discoloration. All skin types.

Why is it different: It's inspired by the bioluminescent bay of the Caribbean Islands, where marine life naturally radiates an ethereal light. And formulated with bareMinerals(R) ActiveSoil Complex and a unique mineral blend for an instant skin-illuminating effect.

How do I use it: Apply a small amount all over face before moisturizing. Use day and night for best results.

Stacy C.
While this product does initially leave me with a more even-toned complexion and soft luminous glow, the consistency is absolutely horrible. The product pills and flakes all over my face- especially if I put moisturizer or foundation on top of it. It's so bad I end up having to wash my face and redo everything. I'd recommend only using this product at night, because trying to wear it during the day under foundation isn't an option.
Olivia D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a little greasy but I liked the overall glow that it gave me after I took it off. There is only a subtle scent that’s refreshing. It is a little pricey but worth it because you only use a little bit of the product at a time.
Shannon E.
Charleston, WV
Beautiful product on the skin honestly hate that hey discontinued it. I would use this product again if I could find it. It left my skin looking more vibrant and luminous.
Leslie P.
Saint Paul, MN
The smell on this is horrible. I'm not kidding. It smells kind of like chemical soy sauce. I got a deluxe sample from Ulta and it has this pearlized finish to it which I suppose is suppose to "brighten" the skin and create that radiant effect. Once I spread this over my face, the shimmer in here dissipates and my skin is not really that glowy. I've used this for a little over a week and I don't see any brightening effect. The shimmer in here is way too subtle to make a difference. And when I think of "brightening treatments" I think of products that actually makes my skin look radiant. I kind of found this to be gimmicky in the sense that Bareminerals added some shimmer to a soy sauce smelling cream and that's what they call a brightening treatment. Never mind. I'll pass.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I bought a full size bottle of this at TJ Maxx and even buying at a discount, it was not cheap. I wish I would have saved my money. First off, it smells horrible and very chemically. I used this on and off for a few weeks and each time I used it, my skin would break out. I have no idea if it helped brighten my skin but it certainly left me with new acne spots to fade.
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
I had a deluxe sizes sample of this. I'm not sure that there was enough product to see if it actually brightened my skin. My biggest complaint is the formula of the product. It balls up, and causes any product you put on top of it to ball up. Horrible. It didn't matter how long I waited to apply moisturizer after this, it would still ball up.
Ifechi I.
Exeter, NH
This is a very good treatment. I've only used it for about 2 weeks and I see improvement. My skin is more radiant and my dark spots are slightly lessened. If you move makeup around too much, it will peel but otherwise it is ok.
Zeinab R.
I actually think this product works great on old acne scars. It brightens the skin well. I use it after cleansing, and keep it on for a few minutes before using a light moisturizer. A little expensive ($38) but I think it is worth it. Would buy it again.
Britney M.
Paragould
i absolutley love this product! it is amazing and works wonders. i will continue to use this. it is perfect for making your skin feel new
Amanda W.
Kettering, OH
I love bareminerals and all of their products!!! My skin is the best it’s ever been thanks to them and their all natural formula!
Anita V.
Oakmont, PA
Has anyone noticed a difference in their skin's brightness since using this? I saw Jaclyn Hill talk about it on one of her videos, but it pricey, so I wanted to see if it was actually worth buying first.
Ashley C.
Forest, VA
How do you all use this product? After a cleanser, a primer before makeup?