BY BAREMINERALS

Skip the eye drops. Our creamy, new preservative-free eyeliner pencil delivers the look of larger, more luminous eyes by visually enhancing the whites of eyes, so eyes look whiter and brighter. The longwearing, velvety formula glides on super-easy with an infusion of conditioning botanical extracts, antioxidants and 100% pure bareMinerals. On the other end of this eyeliner is a soft smudge tip for blending effects.

Anyone looking to brighten and whiten the eye area with intense color made from 100% pure bareMinerals.

Why is it different: Big & Bright eyeliners deliver vivid and long-lasting color that makes eyes appear bigger and brighter. These creamy, preservative-free eyeliners glide on super easy--no tugging or pulling the eye area required. Each eyeliner includes a built-in smudge-tip and sharpener.

bareMinerals Big & Bright Eyeliner
  • "A staple item for me, is the Big & Bright eyeliner for me ! ! ! Keeping stock-piled, using the color very black. Simply put, are loving the rich creamy formula of this product, that offers a relied upon tug-free & smooth application w/ out running, for an all day wear !" in 4 reviews
Aby L.
Oregon
This bareMinerals eyeliner has been my go to eyeliner for an everyday look. The eyeliner is a roll up eyeliner so you don’t need a sharpener which is nice. Also, the eyeliner isn’t too soft but is still smudgable. I really like the smudger end it comes with. I pretty much immediately lost the cap to the smudger, which really isn’t a big deal, but the cap is like the size of tip of my pinky so it seems sort of pointless to even include it. The cap to the eyeliner side is a normal sized cap. Overall, I really like this eyeliner. I own it in both brown and black. The brown is a very nice, natural looking color that blends nicely. I would highly recommend this eyeliner!
Leah W.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite and long time go to eyeliner. It comes with a shapener but I've never found it necessary to use. This product just glides on without any pressure making it ideal for someone like me who is very sensitive to any pressure on my eyelids. It lasts all day but it is easy to smear if you touch your eyes.
Deirdre T.
Hopewell Jct, NY
First off I am a big fan of baremineral products, but I will NOT be buying this eyeliner again! Color wise I bought black- that part is fine. Shape wise it starts out with point but easily wears done with it's soft consistency making it a big round tip. Not good for detail, only if you want to darken your upper waterline. Being soft it goes on nice and smooth, but again...no detail-plan on smudging..don't plan wings with this eyeliner. My biggest complaint is I feel like this stuff wears/melts right off your eyes throughout day. Everytime I go into bathroom I have a light line of eyeliner above my eyelids from having eyes open. It's terrible..meanwhile half the eyeliner is missing from lashline. I'm happier with the 1.99 wet & wild eyeliner than I am with this $9 eyeliner. Try at your own risk!
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
This is one of the easiest eyeliners to use. It goes on so smooth and it’s easy to use so you don’t make many mistakes. It lasts all day until you’re ready to remove it.
Kate S.
Walworth, NY
This is a good liner for an everyday look. I don’t have much luck with a winged eye but it does have good pigmentation and is an easy glide on formula. It wears pretty well and doesn’t smudge unless you want it to, the back tip has a rubber angled blender which is very handy
Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA
I really want to love this liner, I have it in both charcoal and espresso, but I don't really. I may have heavier lids, but I find that these smudge off really easily during the day and are so pointed that they're almost painful to put on for enough pigmentation (they don't exactly pack a punch). For the price of this, I'd honestly recommend just looking into other liners.
Linsey S.
I have this eyeliner in black. I like how easy it goes on. It has a nice consistency to it and isn't too soft like some eyeliners can be. It's a thin pencil which I also like. However, I would consider the black to be a soft black. It's not dramatic so if you're looking for a modest eyeliner then I definitely recommend this, but if you prefer an intense blackest black color I would get something different.
Geraldine F.
Sacramento, CA
It works great and stays on pretty long! I wouldn't recommend doing a cat eye with this as you cannot get a "wing" to point. I also don't like that the black isn't as intense so it doesn't "pop" as much. Looks a little grayish. I received this for my birthday as a gift. I use it from time to time but probably wouldn't purchase it if it were up to me.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I was pleasantly surprised by this eyeliner! It goes on very smoothly like butter. It also stays on for a long time too without smudging. This charcoal grey color is a great alternative to black. It's not as extreme and is a great daytime look especially for work. I also love the matte black packaging! Overall great buy!
Deanna B.
This is one of my favorite eyeliners. It goes on easily, lasts all day, but comes off easily at night. I have green eyes and I have been using the dark purple. I very much prefer a mechanical eyeliner. I always forget to sharpen my pencils, so this makes it so easy.