BY BAREMINERALS

Inside, you'll find a refillable storage area for bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation that has a flip top which acts as a surface to swirl and tap bareMinerals. This secure top ensures bareMinerals will stay neatly in place when tossed about in a purse or gym bag. Also included is a built-in mirror and a new version of one of our most beloved brushes, the new Compact Buki Brush, nestled in its own perfect resting place. This no-spill, no-fuss compact represents the ultimate in modern convenience.

Duran M.
EL Chuco
This is a very convenient and great product for on the go. The brush is soft compared to other brushes I have used in the past. My skin is oily so i love to have it in my purse for on the go touch ups. It's a good buy for the money. I am satisfied with this product.
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is really great for on the go. It comes with your brush, your mirror in your product. And the brush is amazing! It's much better than those flat brushes or pads that you get. This is a product that you would use every day so spending the money would be totally worth it. Highly recommended.
Katie S.
Super awesome to have! Especially something to keep in your purse or car for when your on the go and you are in a hurry or just to touch up! Whatever it may be this is defiantly worth the money and great to have!
Rebekah A.
I'm a huge fan of this product. I wear make up for extended periods of time and lets be real, a girl needs to do some touch ups throughout the day. However, I cannot be lugging around all the full size products. This helps keep things simple and discreet in my purse.
Alicia E.
Sacramento, CA
I love the little included kabuki brush but this compact is messy and super bulky! This takes up so much space and wouldn't fit in smaller cosmetic bags. My powder often escapes the little container and spreads everywhere. Not a very portable product.
Kari H.
Ventura, CA
I like Bare Essentials, but the product goes fast!! It is natural, but it can cause occasional breakouts. I prefer different companies, but will buy this from time to time. I like it, but its not my favorite
Jennifer S.
I loved the idea of this so much. I wanted it to work. However, it's just messy. Powder gets everywhere and it's not sure using in your purse. The mirror gets too dirty to even use. I still use the mini-buki though.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
This is a cute little product, but a little messy for on the go. I like some bare minerals products and this doesn't disappoint, I just don't carry it on the go with me like it suggests.
Eugenia A.
I love their products you should try all sorts of different makeup. But nothing compares to it. This product is natural the minerals very light weighted makeup.
Adrienne B.
Mankato, MN
Bare minerals products are fantastic, but from a utilitarian standpoint, loose powder on the go is always a recipe for disaster.