bareMinerals Beautiful Finish Foundation Brush uploaded by Whenyousayitlikethat s.bareMinerals Beautiful Finish Foundation Brush uploaded by Earlisha L.

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

EXPERTLY-DESIGNED FOUNDATION BRUSH

Specifically engineered to hold loose powder foundation like water to a sponge, the patent-pending Beautiful Finish Foundation Brush features a skirted silhouette with a rounded center that provides impeccably even coverage. Designed to fit perfectly into the lids of our award-winning ORIGINAL and MATTE Foundation pots, and to be used with the Swirl, Tap, Buff application method, this makeup brush captures and contains more product with less effort, giving you a fast, flawless finish.

Incredibly soft to the touch, this unique-looking brush is made with luxurious synthetic fibers that stay intact with its included clear plastic sleeve. The elongated fibers on the outside and the convex dome center are designed to hold loose minerals to provide even, sheer-to-full coverage and reduce makeup application time.

Buy on Sephora*
Julia P.
California
Okay I normally wouldn’t go to the store and buy one brush but I spent a lot of researching which brush I should use for my bare minerals original foundation and this in kept coming up. The brush I was using before made my pores really visible and I knew there had to be a way to fix it. I bought this and I couldn’t be more happy. My skin looks so effortless now and it’s definitely because of this brush.
Savanna G.
Urbana
The purpose of this brush is to prevent product build up and reduce product waste, however, I find that it barely picks up my powder and any product I do use I end up using twice as much. Products get stuck in the center and never get applied to my face. I use this more as a blender for liquid foundation instead of its intended purpose.
Melissa S.
Parkesburg
This brush is so soft! I love how it feels on my sensitive skin! I feel like it's a good value too! A little product goes a long way too because of the dense bristles in the middle! I bought this from ULTA and use it all the time when applying my bare minerals original foundation!
Crystal N.
San Jose, CA
This brush is great for bareMinerals powders but not sure for any other products. It's rather pricey but it definitely is quality. The bristles are quite soft and stay soft after every time I clean the brush. I do wish there were more uses for this brush for the price you're paying.
Michelle K.
I got this product at sephora. Although I didn't use it with the bare minerals foundation itself I found that it gave me perfect coverage with the tarte mineral foundation powder! The roundness of the brush allows for easy application by just circling around the face.
Felicia W.
Ashland, VA
You are supposed to put your liquid foundation in the center and then spread it on your face but I don’t like it because I prefer the full brush touching my face not just the outer ring. Also the fountain drips off and it’s never the right amount.
KASSANDRA H.
Springville
My favorite makeup brush of all time! I use bareminerals original foundation. This is the brush they pair with that product. This brush is so daft and really gets great coverage of my foundation. Easy to clean. I recommend this to anyone!
Abby S.
Glenmoore, PA
I like this brush, I really do. It’s super soft and has awesome flexibility, however I generally reach for my Real Techniques buffing brush for the original foundation rather than this one. I’m not convinced it’s worth the price.
Raquel V.
Corpus Christi
I got this at ulta with a set and wasn’t impressed. Their are so much more affordable better options, the dip in the brush didn’t make sense to me . It got the job done but I wouldn’t say you need this. It’s a passsss
Jarae C.
Kennesaw, GA
I️ have two of these & I️ really like them. Great for blending foundation & allowing everything to look super blended. You do have to clean often because they become hard after a while of use.