bareMinerals bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper uploaded by Angela N.

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is: Get a more radiant-looking complexion by creating a smooth surface for your bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation. bareVitamins is for anyone wanting a daily dose of facial fitness to keep skin looking clear and healthy. It's lightweight and fragrance-free.

Who it's for: Perfect for all skin types.

What it does: bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper was designed to rejuvenate your complexion like a daily multivitamin supplement with the added benefits of botanicals and glycolic and salicylic acids to prepare skin for flawless application.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Cetyl Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, Salicylic acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Arinica Montana Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)

Kristen P.
Hazlet, NJ
I've had this product since September and I love it. I sometimes use it as a primer and others just as part of my skincare regime. I've noticed that ever since using it I barely have any breakouts. I usually only get the occasional breakout around that time of the month but since using this I've barely had one pop up. Definitely a miracle product and a holy grail item for sure.
Amy W.
Gladys, VA
The rev-ver upper by Bare Essentials really helps your makeup go on smoothly. It makes your face appear smoothr because the rev-ver upper helps you skin to absorb the moisturizer better. It also helps foundation to go on much smoothr improving the appears of ;your skin.
Rebeca E.
Review for: Bare Escentuals i.d. BareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper 68ml/2.3oz more...
I apply this on my face before the moisturizer and it gives me a natural glow. Then I do my makeup as usual for a flawless finish. At the end of the day after I remove makeup I apply again before the moisturizer. I love how my face feels and looks.
Meredith O.
Middletown, CT
This product reminds me of when I first started wearing makeup. It's not really a primer to the extent that it doesn't really change the texture of your skin or do anything for pores, but it does leave your skin slightly tacky, which is great for Bare Minerals products to adhere to.
Ashlee C.
Chicago , IL
I love anything Bare Minerals! This primer is smooth and doesn't make me feel like I put another layer on my face. I have dry skin and this doesn't make my face look flaky.
Kelly L.
I've been using this as a primer since I've started wearing makeup about 4-5 years ago and I still use it everyday! Price has not gone up and product quality is still great. Definitely worth the price!
Christina D.
Somerville, MA
I love this product. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean without feeling oily. My only complaint is that I go through the bottle so quickly because I use it so much!
Kayleigh  T.
I like how this product works for the most part. Unfortunately it makes my skin breakout. It says you can use it on acne prone skin but I would not advise it.
imogene B.
Columbus
This product does not come out as a light mist, it just spits all over your face. Would not recommend or repurchase.
Traci S.
Tucumcari, NM
Great primer and moisturizer to use along with the Bare Minerals products. Non greasy and ver lightweight.
Jenae D.
Yadkinville, NC
Does this make you break out? I use the mineral makeup because liquid foundations make me break out. I would like to use a primer, but I'm worried it will make me break out again.
Marissa H.
Bakersfield, CA
What is this supposed to do exactly?
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Is this supposed to be a primer or is it more just skincare?