BY BAREMINERALS

BareSkin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer - A unique bronzing innovation, this silky, sheer tint of liquid sunshine enhances your skin with a warm wash of color. The ultra-thin, lightweight formula was created to blend beautifully and to add a sun-kissed veil to a universal range of skin tones. Contour and define to flatter your best features, or layer over your foundation to give your skin that ever-enviable natural summer glow any time of the year. - BareSkin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer see more...

• I'm looking for a great liquid bronzer. But I have pale skin and ...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply this bronzer so it looks sheer and ...1 Answers
  • I've never used anything that mark you who have u... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
I have a darker skin tone and don't necessarily need this product, but when I received a delixe sample size I had to try! It work so nicely on my skin and gives the greatest bronzed godess look! A little does a lot, and this on my cheek bones equals a great summer look! Very expensive, but I need this in full size❤️
Jas W.
Victoria, BC
I love to contour, but using powder bronzers can be expensive. This serum bronzer only needs a few drops for a natural look - just put a tiny line on your cheekbone and blend! The only concern I have about this is that it doesn't work on darker girls...
Ediane S.
Minden, NV
Simplesmente incrível! Formula maravilhosa como nunca vi antes. Vale muito a pena, indico pra qualquer um que gosta de conforto.
Kerleesa A.
Very eaay to apply;))) very resonable;;;;)) its a really great brand yessss;) been using this a while now it has saved me alot
maria c.
Guayas, milagro
Un producto muy bueno recomwndable usar no te arrepentiras yo lo uso y me encanta por eso lo recomidndo porque es muy bueno
Evelyn B.
LAKELAND, FL
I am looking for a sunless tanning product for my face. Love the hint of color I get with tanning water. Is the serum greasy?
Alanna S.
Issaquah, WA
How well does this product work vs their powder bronzer?
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
Does this feel greasy on the skin? And how well does it blend?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Is this a facial self-tanner? Curious because it's called bronzing serum. Thanks!
Colleen M.
What is the best way to apply this bronzer so it looks sheer and even?