BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

NEW bareSkin® Sheer Sun™ Serum Bronzer in Bare Glow. A silky, sheer bronzer and serum in one.

Benefits:

Flatters all skin tones with a natural-looking bronze glow. Ultra-thin texture delivers a silky, soft-focus finish .Formulated with antioxidant Lilac Plant Stem Cells

Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coconut Alkanes, Silica, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Soil Minerals/Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Jojoba Esters, Water (Aqua/Eau), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

Buy on ULTA
Shelby W.
Endwell, NY
I have a hard time finding a bronzer that will work for me because I am very pale! This stuff changed my life and made me want to try bronzing again! A little goes a long way. I'll be repurchasing this!
Emily J.
This is a very sheer subtle bronzer. It blends into a very light color so it's nice when you're not looking for an intense contour bronzy look. I love how it blends so easily though, it's not orangy at all.
Lizzie K.
I LOVE THIS! It's a quick easy way to countor when your leaving. It blends nicely! I don't break out! I love the color on my skin. I have pale to tan skin, depending on the season. I got the sample then splurged on the full size.
Elaine L.
Redlands, CA
Omg......... I fell in love with the little sample I got. This is so natural and looks like I went to the beach. I sometimes mix it with my foundation to make me even more tan. 😎
Hannah N.
I. Love. This. I wish this was in my college budget. I got a free sample of it when I got my foundation order, and it worked wonderfully...no orange streaking!
Natalie J.
al, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Loved this because I like looking sun kissed. It is priced a little more expensive than I'd like to have paid for a bronzer however I got a lot of compliments
Danielle A.
Saint James, NY
It's okay, it loosens up foundation and makes it a bit darker which is good for thick full coverage foundations. Alone it doesn't really do much, very sheer!
Ana V.
South River, NJ
Love the tint of gold it gives to my skin. 1-2 drops is enough since I do have a light complexion. It also feels very light when you apply it. It's amazing
Carina K.
Best bronzer ever! I’ve tried man but this one works so well. It give a dark shade that looks very natural and a little goes a long way. Worth the buy!
For C.
Niagara Falls, NY
I absolutely love this bronzer! I received it in a tester size when image a bare minerals purchase and ending up buying the full size bottle ! ❤️❤️❤️
Evelyn B.
Lakeland, FL
I am looking for a sunless tanning product for my face. Love the hint of color I get with tanning water. Is the serum greasy?
Alanna S.
Issaquah, WA
How well does this product work vs their powder bronzer?
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
Does this feel greasy on the skin? And how well does it blend?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Is this a facial self-tanner? Curious because it's called bronzing serum. Thanks!
Colleen M.
What is the best way to apply this bronzer so it looks sheer and even?