BY BAREMINERALS

BareSkin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer - A unique bronzing innovation, this silky, sheer tint of liquid sunshine enhances your skin with a warm wash of color. The ultra-thin, lightweight formula was created to blend beautifully and to add a sun-kissed veil to a universal range of skin tones. Contour and define to flatter your best features, or layer over your foundation to give your skin that ever-enviable natural summer glow any time of the year. - BareSkin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer see more...

• I'm looking for a great liquid bronzer. But I have pale skin and ...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply this bronzer so it looks sheer and ...1 Answers
  • I've never used anything that mark you who have u... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Sophia R.
Rock
I love this. It melts beautifully into my skin and gives me a subtle warm glow. I get a lot of compliments on my skin when I use this.
Storm R.
perry, NY
One of the only liquid bronzer I use! It's absolutely gorgeous. Love the sun kissed look it leaves on me
Definitely a product to buy
Alena M.
Santa Maria
I use this when I do my Contour instead of using the brown from the I use this and it actually makes it look very natural
Kerry A.
Santa Rosa , CA
I use it quite often and live that sun kissed glow that you get all the time. Its easy to apply and only takes a few min
F. D.
Old bethpage , Ny
This was my absolute favorite product this summer. It enhanced my tan. And added color when I was a little too pale.
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
I like this product, but wish it went on a tad darker. It is easy to blend and last a long time
keehanna m.
Mcalester, OK
This works wonders! it doesn't leave any streaks either! I love the way it feels on my face
Nicole O.
Midlothian, VA
I love this stuff, gives the perfect summer glow to the skin! A simmer must have!
Hannah G.
I'm not a huge fan of this foundation! I really wanted to love it as I'm such a huge fan of the brand but I just didn't get on with it . This product sits on my skin in some places but also sinks into my pores and fine lines really accentuating them so it's a miss for me x
Jordan S.
I found this a difficult foundation to use. You have to shake the bottle A LOT before the procurement mixed sufficiently, and before it will even dispense from the bottle. When you get it to work, it has a nice coverage and feel on the skin.
Evelyn B.
LAKELAND, FL
I am looking for a sunless tanning product for my face. Love the hint of color I get with tanning water. Is the serum greasy?
Alanna S.
Issaquah, WA
How well does this product work vs their powder bronzer?
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
Does this feel greasy on the skin? And how well does it blend?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Is this a facial self-tanner? Curious because it's called bronzing serum. Thanks!
Colleen M.
What is the best way to apply this bronzer so it looks sheer and even?