BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

NEW bareSkin® Sheer Sun™ Serum Bronzer in Bare Glow. A silky, sheer bronzer and serum in one.

Benefits:

Flatters all skin tones with a natural-looking bronze glow. Ultra-thin texture delivers a silky, soft-focus finish .Formulated with antioxidant Lilac Plant Stem Cells

Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coconut Alkanes, Silica, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Soil Minerals/Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Jojoba Esters, Water (Aqua/Eau), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

Buy on ULTA
Samantha H.
Very difficult to obtain an even blend of coverage. I have a medium dark skin tone which simply darkens throughout the summer months. I wasn't satisfied with this serum bronzer. I much prefer my pressed powder palettes for bronzing.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
Received this in a Sephora Play! Box a few months ago. I'm a pale gal so I wasn't too sure how it was going to work do me BUT it's great. Looks really natural even on my complexion.
Jennifer L.
I received this as a part of my Sephora play box subscription. I am in love with this formula--it is long lasting, the perfect bronzy color that doesn't leave you looking like an orange oompa loompa and is so easy to blend. A little definitely goes a long way.
Monica R.
Add this to any liquid foundation and it's the perfect tan color for summer! Bronze your face up with this serum bronzer! Add a couple drops to your foundation, mix, and buff into the skin! Beautiful bronzey glow-finish!
brenda a.
This is a new summer fave! I thought I would hate it but it is so easy to use and gives the most natural bronze glow. I am fair and this looks great. It is buildable and versatile! Love.
Julia G.
Warrenville, IL
I just got this bronzer recently and I love it. It comes out as a liquid, which is weird at first but I just apply it with my finger and blend it out with a brush and it leaves a beautiful sun kissed effect
Reem A.
TOTOWA, NJ
I dont know if this product is hard to use or if it just doesnt give me the payoff i was expecting. I first saw kathleen lights rave about it but I didnt like itm it's too liquidy, too irange and blends into the skin and then just disappears
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
I feel like this just goes on patchy on my skin. I matter how I apply it or what I apply it with and some times it just blends to nothing.... I was really sad about this one!
Melissa R.
Its summer time and I'm barely in this sun so THIS product is great for a faux glowing tan, Its very liquidy but it blends well and doesn't smudge or leave you looking orange.
Emily J.
This is a very sheer subtle bronzer. It blends into a very light color so it's nice when you're not looking for an intense contour bronzy look. I love how it blends so easily though, it's not orangy at all.
Evelyn B.
Lakeland, FL
I am looking for a sunless tanning product for my face. Love the hint of color I get with tanning water. Is the serum greasy?
Alanna S.
Issaquah, WA
How well does this product work vs their powder bronzer?
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
Does this feel greasy on the skin? And how well does it blend?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Is this a facial self-tanner? Curious because it's called bronzing serum. Thanks!
Colleen M.
What is the best way to apply this bronzer so it looks sheer and even?