BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

NEW bareSkin® Sheer Sun™ Serum Bronzer in Bare Glow. A silky, sheer bronzer and serum in one.

Benefits:

Flatters all skin tones with a natural-looking bronze glow. Ultra-thin texture delivers a silky, soft-focus finish .Formulated with antioxidant Lilac Plant Stem Cells

Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coconut Alkanes, Silica, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Soil Minerals/Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Jojoba Esters, Water (Aqua/Eau), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
I recently purchased this and I'm in love. I often mix it with my lighter foundations to match my tan. It doesn't alter my foundations formula or longevity at all. Perfect for achieving an all over bronze glow with out looking muddy!
Perla A.
Elmhurst, NY
I love this bronzer. I received a deluxe sample in my Sephora Play box. I've used it a couple of times now and am planning on purchasing a full size version. This serum gives you nice glory/bronzed look. Perfect for the summer!
Gabby R.
Tampa Bay
I love this bronzer! It's great on my light/medium neutral colored skin and very natural in color. I typically use it without makeup on or maybe just a little primer to smooth my skin. It makes you look like you just got back from a beach vacation! I normally just apply it with my fingers but a sponge works well too.
Angela C.
Got this as a sample inside the store, and have been using it! Dries with a little bit of glowy sheen, but not glittery or oily. It's definitely a different product since I am used to powder bronzers, but I like that it has skincare properties to it too! Wouldn't repurchase, but that's only because of my preferences
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Liquid bronzers are more work than I like. This didn't show up on me at all and I tried it several times. I'm very tan naturally but this did nothing, unfortunately. Be sure to shake this up well or it separates a lot.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
Not a fan of this product. I don't typically like liquid bronzer's but I thought I would give it a shot. Nonetheless, the product is very watery and buildable on the skin, a sheer color, like it claims. But it blends awkwardly over foundation and changes color as result. Not a fan for me personally.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Don't forget to shake it before every use. I use it as a cheek base before my blush. I don't think it gives a ton of color but just enough. Not sure if I would buy again, might try something else. Works good enough!
Nina R.
YAAAAS! I've tried contouring with concealers and foundations. This is way better. It is so weightless and blends like a dream. The color is perfect but it definitely buildable if you want a deeper tan shade.
Samantha H.
Very difficult to obtain an even blend of coverage. I have a medium dark skin tone which simply darkens throughout the summer months. I wasn't satisfied with this serum bronzer. I much prefer my pressed powder palettes for bronzing.
Monica R.
Add this to any liquid foundation and it's the perfect tan color for summer! Bronze your face up with this serum bronzer! Add a couple drops to your foundation, mix, and buff into the skin! Beautiful bronzey glow-finish!
Evelyn B.
Lakeland, FL
I am looking for a sunless tanning product for my face. Love the hint of color I get with tanning water. Is the serum greasy?
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
Does this feel greasy on the skin? And how well does it blend?
Alanna S.
Issaquah, WA
How well does this product work vs their powder bronzer?
Colleen M.
What is the best way to apply this bronzer so it looks sheer and even?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Is this a facial self-tanner? Curious because it's called bronzing serum. Thanks!