BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

NEW bareSkin® Sheer Sun™ Serum Bronzer in Bare Glow. A silky, sheer bronzer and serum in one.

Benefits:

Flatters all skin tones with a natural-looking bronze glow. Ultra-thin texture delivers a silky, soft-focus finish .Formulated with antioxidant Lilac Plant Stem Cells

Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coconut Alkanes, Silica, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Soil Minerals/Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Jojoba Esters, Water (Aqua/Eau), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I really like this bronzer. It's from a brand that's known for their mineral makeup, so I feel like this is great for my skin. It goes on like a serum which is nice because it glides on smoothly & is lightweight. This adds a great glow & I've been using it for a nice touch on my cheek bones
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got this in my Sephora Play box and I'm not really a fan of liquid bronzers. My skin is really pale so I have to be careful not to use too much. However, it does give my skin a nice warm glow to it and some color. I don't think I'll be getting the full-size product.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove, PA
I received a sample from Sephora and I will definitely be buying a lager size! A little bit after my foundation goes a long way! It gives me a slight sun kissed and bronzed look. I would highly recommend this!
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
I mixed this product in to my foundation this Summer when I became tan and it created the perfect color for me. I tried using it on its own and it was a bit too dark for my fair complexion. 1 to 2 drops was all I needed to step up my foundation color.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
Love this! I mix a drop in my foundation to darken it up. I also put it all by itself on my face to give me a tan look. I just add a foundation powder to give a nice satin, glowy, tan look. So pretty!! I got a sample and already bought full size.
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
I recently purchased this and I'm in love. I often mix it with my lighter foundations to match my tan. It doesn't alter my foundations formula or longevity at all. Perfect for achieving an all over bronze glow with out looking muddy!
Angela C.
Got this as a sample inside the store, and have been using it! Dries with a little bit of glowy sheen, but not glittery or oily. It's definitely a different product since I am used to powder bronzers, but I like that it has skincare properties to it too! Wouldn't repurchase, but that's only because of my preferences
Perla A.
Elmhurst, NY
I love this bronzer. I received a deluxe sample in my Sephora Play box. I've used it a couple of times now and am planning on purchasing a full size version. This serum gives you nice glory/bronzed look. Perfect for the summer!
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
Not a fan of this product. I don't typically like liquid bronzer's but I thought I would give it a shot. Nonetheless, the product is very watery and buildable on the skin, a sheer color, like it claims. But it blends awkwardly over foundation and changes color as result. Not a fan for me personally.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Liquid bronzers are more work than I like. This didn't show up on me at all and I tried it several times. I'm very tan naturally but this did nothing, unfortunately. Be sure to shake this up well or it separates a lot.
Evelyn B.
Lakeland, FL
I am looking for a sunless tanning product for my face. Love the hint of color I get with tanning water. Is the serum greasy?
Alanna S.
Issaquah, WA
How well does this product work vs their powder bronzer?
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
Does this feel greasy on the skin? And how well does it blend?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Is this a facial self-tanner? Curious because it's called bronzing serum. Thanks!
Colleen M.
What is the best way to apply this bronzer so it looks sheer and even?