BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

NEW bareSkin® Sheer Sun™ Serum Bronzer in Bare Glow. A silky, sheer bronzer and serum in one.

Benefits:

Flatters all skin tones with a natural-looking bronze glow. Ultra-thin texture delivers a silky, soft-focus finish .Formulated with antioxidant Lilac Plant Stem Cells

Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coconut Alkanes, Silica, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Soil Minerals/Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Jojoba Esters, Water (Aqua/Eau), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

Buy on ULTA
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
I love this stuff. I received it in my Sephora play box. I was nervous using it as I had seen some not so good reviews. But this went on so easily and blended perfectly to give my skin a very even tone. I even used my finger to do my whole face. Not streaky and doesn't look like a fake tan. Just a nice glow. I live in Florida so I have a natural tan but this just sort of buffed and evened out my skin tone. Very happy.
Erika M.
So I received a sample of this in my Sephora play box. I LOVE it, it goes on so natural and dewy. Your face looks sun kissed and gives a nice healthy glow. the color is tan and not orange. I have very pale skin and usually have an issue with bronzers, but this is perfect !! I will be purchasing the full size.
Stephanie W.
I received a sample of this bronzer in my Sephora Play box and like it. I usually apply a small amount to the back of my hand and apply it above my contour and below my blush & highlighter. It goes on easily and blends well with my blending sponge. It is a true bronze color without being too red or orange. It has a slight dewy look but is pretty natural when applied. You only need a small amount. The color is close to my skin shade so it is not extremely noticeable but just enough.
Eileen S.
Chester, VA
This is a great liquid bronzer to add to your moisturizer for a subtle over-all glow, to your foundation to darken it a shade or two, or just straight to your face to give you that slightly more contoured look (very natural). It only takes a drop or two for my entire face, so even though it's not the cheapest, it should last a long time! I love it.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I received this in one of my Sephora Play! boxes. I did not like this at all. I don't know if it's because I already have tan skin, but this didn't show up on me AT ALL. I tried applying it different ways, with a beauty blender, my fingers, with a brush, etc) and nothing worked. I really love Bare Minerals products, so I was extremely disappointed.
Annette P.
Great product for adding a summer glow to your look. It is very versatile. Applied straight to skin, it gives an instant tan on lighter skin tones. You can mix it with foundation or moisturizer to darker your overall complexion. You could even use it to do some body contouring. Product did not irritate my sensitive skin, which is a huge plus!
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
I recently received a deluxe sample size from the Sephora Play box. And I was pretty skeptical about it since I never use cream or liquid bronzers. But I gotta say I really like this product! This liquid bronzer blends so easily and it gives you a realistic tan. I feel it gives me the right amount of color without looking orange.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
I received this product in my Sephora play! box and am so glad I did! I just purchased the full size version today because it does such a great job of giving a natural bronzed glow without looking orange. You can wear it blended with foundation, over top of foundation or by itself. Very versatile!
Nicole P.
Gretna, NE
This stuff is pretty great. I apply just a drop to the back of my hand and blend it onto my face with a brush. It leaves a light warm glow that livens up your face. Since I'm quite pale, if I use a bit too much, I will go over the area with my real techniques sponge and blend it out some more. And the sound when you shake the product is kinda fun.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I really like this bronzer. It's from a brand that's known for their mineral makeup, so I feel like this is great for my skin. It goes on like a serum which is nice because it glides on smoothly & is lightweight. This adds a great glow & I've been using it for a nice touch on my cheek bones
Evelyn B.
Lakeland, FL
I am looking for a sunless tanning product for my face. Love the hint of color I get with tanning water. Is the serum greasy?
Alanna S.
Issaquah, WA
How well does this product work vs their powder bronzer?
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
Does this feel greasy on the skin? And how well does it blend?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Is this a facial self-tanner? Curious because it's called bronzing serum. Thanks!
Colleen M.
What is the best way to apply this bronzer so it looks sheer and even?