BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

NEW bareSkin® Sheer Sun™ Serum Bronzer in Bare Glow. A silky, sheer bronzer and serum in one.

Benefits:

Flatters all skin tones with a natural-looking bronze glow. Ultra-thin texture delivers a silky, soft-focus finish .Formulated with antioxidant Lilac Plant Stem Cells

Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coconut Alkanes, Silica, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Soil Minerals/Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Jojoba Esters, Water (Aqua/Eau), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

Buy on ULTA
Leana H.
Hawthorne, CA
Very watery. Not sure the best way to use this product yet. I sometimes mix into foundation to sheer and warm up the formula. Can be applied on top of foundation but will need to be set. Not sure I would recommend tho
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
The dropper on this makes it easy to drop little beads of product on your face or on a brush. It does come out a little quickly, so you have to be careful when trying to get it out. The color of this bronzer is a little darker and more "brown" than some bronzer I've tried in the past, but not as orange. It does seem to have a noticeable shimmer to it, instead of a subtle glow. This formula doesn't blend well though. The liquid is so thin, that attempting to blend it will just cause the color to fade. To make the most of this product, apply a little at a time, and allow it to dry before building it on. Mixing this with a BB cream or tinted moisturizer is a great way t get a little more bronzed, without taking too much time out of your routine.
Sierra K.
Columbus, OH
Blends seamlessly.. I love how natural it looks. Leaves skin dewy and not cakey. Can be built upon to make it darker. Really makes you look like you just went to the beach. Wears very well through out the day.
Alex C.
Nottingham, MD
This is such a good liquid bronzer! I use this on my natural days with just a little bit if concealer! It blends like a dream and is surprisingly a good shade for my fair skin! I love it!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Ahhhhhmazing!! I love this bronzer serum. I mix it with my foundation to customize the amount of glow I need. It mixes well with all foundations I own. You can use a drop for for some subtle glow or 3-4 drops for a sun-kissed natural glow. I received a sample a month ago and although I bought the full-size immediately, I'm still working on the sample and I use it every single day. It will last forever!! So worth the price. You NEED this in your routine wether your pale or dark skinned.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
Okay, if you are fair/light and are looking for a "no makeup" bronzer, I think you are going to enjoy this one. It isn't in your face tan; however, I have gotten great compliments on my skin when I use this. Love that it is lightweight and unobtrusive, especially for hotter months. Best of all, it doesn't have shimmer, so it is nice to wear to the office or on casual, minimal makeup days. Wish it were a little less expensive, but it really is a great bronzer option, particularly for those with sensitive skin and those that dislike that makeup-y feeling.
Angela B.
Washington, IL
I got the opportunity to try this out via my Sephora Play box. I didn't have high hopes. I have very fair skin and out of the bottle this looked extremely dark. I decided to try mixing it with my liquid foundation now that summer is here and I have been finding my foundation a touch too light. It worked perfectly. It gave the finished look just enough sun-kissed color that I don't look so washed out in the summer without turning me orange or looking like a fake spray tan. I will definitely be buying more of this when the sample size runs out.
Adele H.
I received this in my Sephora Play box and loved it so much I purchased the full size. There is nothing about it to make it a serum, but the consistency makes me think of serums. It added a nice warm glow to my medium toned skin and I love how I can use it with sunblocks that leave too much of a white cast to my skin to look more natural. The bronzer helps take the cast down. I also love to mix it with my NARS Hot Sand Illuminator, it deepens it into a beautiful glow for me. I have combination skin and it does not make me oily or breakout.
kal r.
Beldenville , WI
Fun little product to apply as a bronzer in the summer! Gives your skin a pretty shine! It is a tad on the runny side which is the only downfall. Otherwise love it!
Myra H.
Very pretty bronzer. For darker skin tones this works well mixed with your foundation or under your foundation to give a nice, natural glow to your skin. I get told I'm glowing every time i use this as part of my face makeup. I've also used this alone on my face where i would place bronzer. since its lighter, it doesn't make my skin any darker, but it helps make my face look more radiant. Perfect for days when i don't feel like working with my foundation!
Evelyn B.
Lakeland, FL
I am looking for a sunless tanning product for my face. Love the hint of color I get with tanning water. Is the serum greasy?
Alanna S.
Issaquah, WA
How well does this product work vs their powder bronzer?
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
Does this feel greasy on the skin? And how well does it blend?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Is this a facial self-tanner? Curious because it's called bronzing serum. Thanks!
Colleen M.
What is the best way to apply this bronzer so it looks sheer and even?