BY BAREMINERALS

BareSkin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer - A unique bronzing innovation, this silky, sheer tint of liquid sunshine enhances your skin with a warm wash of color. The ultra-thin, lightweight formula was created to blend beautifully and to add a sun-kissed veil to a universal range of skin tones. Contour and define to flatter your best features, or layer over your foundation to give your skin that ever-enviable natural summer glow any time of the year. - BareSkin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer see more...

• I'm looking for a great liquid bronzer. But I have pale skin and ...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply this bronzer so it looks sheer and ...1 Answers
  • I've never used anything that mark you who have u... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
kal r.
Menomonie, WI
Fun little product to apply as a bronzer in the summer! Gives your skin a pretty shine! It is a tad on the runny side which is the only downfall. Otherwise love it!
Myra H.
Very pretty bronzer. For darker skin tones this works well mixed with your foundation or under your foundation to give a nice, natural glow to your skin. I get told I'm glowing every time i use this as part of my face makeup. I've also used this alone on my face where i would place bronzer. since its lighter, it doesn't make my skin any darker, but it helps make my face look more radiant. Perfect for days when i don't feel like working with my foundation!
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
I love this stuff. I received it in my Sephora play box. I was nervous using it as I had seen some not so good reviews. But this went on so easily and blended perfectly to give my skin a very even tone. I even used my finger to do my whole face. Not streaky and doesn't look like a fake tan. Just a nice glow. I live in Florida so I have a natural tan but this just sort of buffed and evened out my skin tone. Very happy.
Erika M.
So I received a sample of this in my Sephora play box. I LOVE it, it goes on so natural and dewy. Your face looks sun kissed and gives a nice healthy glow. the color is tan and not orange. I have very pale skin and usually have an issue with bronzers, but this is perfect !! I will be purchasing the full size.
Stephanie W.
I received a sample of this bronzer in my Sephora Play box and like it. I usually apply a small amount to the back of my hand and apply it above my contour and below my blush & highlighter. It goes on easily and blends well with my blending sponge. It is a true bronze color without being too red or orange. It has a slight dewy look but is pretty natural when applied. You only need a small amount. The color is close to my skin shade so it is not extremely noticeable but just enough.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I received this in one of my Sephora Play! boxes. I did not like this at all. I don't know if it's because I already have tan skin, but this didn't show up on me AT ALL. I tried applying it different ways, with a beauty blender, my fingers, with a brush, etc) and nothing worked. I really love Bare Minerals products, so I was extremely disappointed.
Eileen S.
Chester, VA
This is a great liquid bronzer to add to your moisturizer for a subtle over-all glow, to your foundation to darken it a shade or two, or just straight to your face to give you that slightly more contoured look (very natural). It only takes a drop or two for my entire face, so even though it's not the cheapest, it should last a long time! I love it.
Annette P.
Great product for adding a summer glow to your look. It is very versatile. Applied straight to skin, it gives an instant tan on lighter skin tones. You can mix it with foundation or moisturizer to darker your overall complexion. You could even use it to do some body contouring. Product did not irritate my sensitive skin, which is a huge plus!
Nicholle H.
Orlando , FL
I recently received a deluxe sample size from the Sephora Play box. And I was pretty skeptical about it since I never use cream or liquid bronzers. But I gotta say I really like this product! This liquid bronzer blends so easily and it gives you a realistic tan. I feel it gives me the right amount of color without looking orange.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
I received this product in my Sephora play! box and am so glad I did! I just purchased the full size version today because it does such a great job of giving a natural bronzed glow without looking orange. You can wear it blended with foundation, over top of foundation or by itself. Very versatile!
Evelyn B.
LAKELAND, FL
I am looking for a sunless tanning product for my face. Love the hint of color I get with tanning water. Is the serum greasy?
Alanna S.
Issaquah, WA
How well does this product work vs their powder bronzer?
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
Does this feel greasy on the skin? And how well does it blend?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Is this a facial self-tanner? Curious because it's called bronzing serum. Thanks!
Colleen M.
What is the best way to apply this bronzer so it looks sheer and even?