BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

NEW bareSkin® Sheer Sun™ Serum Bronzer in Bare Glow. A silky, sheer bronzer and serum in one.

Benefits:

Flatters all skin tones with a natural-looking bronze glow. Ultra-thin texture delivers a silky, soft-focus finish .Formulated with antioxidant Lilac Plant Stem Cells

Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coconut Alkanes, Silica, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Soil Minerals/Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Jojoba Esters, Water (Aqua/Eau), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

Shae S.
Sugar Hill, GA
Absolutely the worst!! I found that it pulled my make up right off when I used it. Even if I blended it it just smeared around and is so ugly and way too dark for me
KC B.
Adams, TN
I really liked this product but I had to be very careful because if I am pretty fair. I applied this with a beauty blender and it worked pretty good and stayed all night. I used it more as a contour than a bronzer.
Annie L.
I was not a huge fan of this bronzer serum. It was a little orange on me with my pale skin and it seemed to be sort of blotchy/patchy. Probably would not repurchase but it might be better for people with deeper skin tones than me
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
HG Bronzer status!!!

I actually found this bronzer at my local TJmaxx (so if you have on near you search high and low for it).

You guys, this stuff is amazing! I’m pretty fair skinned natural but living in Florida I get a pretty nice tan in the summer months. I really hate having to buy different foundations during the summer months and this takes that trouble away. I add a couple of drops into my foundation before applying and I have the perfect sun kissed glow. For the winter months it can also be used as a bronzer for only highlighted areas.

If you are looking for a liquid bronzer and haven’t tried this yet, DO IT!
Erica S.
Holy Grail liquid bronzer! If you want that all natural sun-kissed glow without laying out all day or looking orange, then I HIGHLY SUGGEST you get this bronzer serum from Bare Minerals. Depending how many drops you use, you can achieve a more natural bronzed look or add more for a real deep tan effect. It gives your son a beautiful refreshed healthy glow without any shimmer. I apply it to either the parts that the sun would hit on my facr or as a contour and it looks amazing! You can apply it directly to skin with a sponge or add a few drops to your foundation. I do both depending on how I plan on doing my makeup or no makeup that day.
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
My skin is very light, and seeing how dark the product was inside made me a little skeptical on how the product would look on my skin. However, after the first use of this product I knew I was hooked! While the product looks very dark when it comes out, it sheers immensely on the skin to leave you with beautiful bronzed skin. I figured that there is a variety of ways that you can use this product:
1. Use it like you regularly would a contour/bronzer in a "3" shape on your face
2. Use it all over your face for a healthy and sun kissed look (you will not get any coverage but it will make your skin look very beautiful)
3. Combine it with your daily moisturizer for a very very slight tint to the skin
4. Combine with your daily body moisturizer to give all of your skin a more tan look
I love this product because of how many uses it has and just how beautiful it can make any skin look. This product does dry down to a natural skin finish and does not have any noticeable glitter in it. It does not feel oily on the skin or mix badly with foundation. I love it!
Becca P.
Centerville, GA
Maybe I didn’t apply it right... but a light hand is needed for this one... a lot goes along way. I am very fair complexion but it felt too...off for my coloring
Annie G.
I looooove this product. I use it every day. It gives the most natural, glowy, healthy looking tan tint to your skin. It is very sheer once you blend it out, but it is buildable and it's not like I was expecting anything else (sheer is literally part of the name). It does seem expensive, but a full sized bottle would last for so so long, since you don't need to use all that much. My tips for wearing it are to dab it on your skin with your fingers where you want it to be, then blend it out with a duo-fiber brush. If it dried too quickly, then I'll go in with my sponge and blend the edges, but don't apply it directly with the sponge because it's so thin that it'll soak right in to the sponge.
Leah R.
huntington , NY
I love that this product can give you a nice subtle bronzed glow, or you can build it up and really use it as a true bronzer. It's super easy to use too. I like mixing a few drops in with my foundation, especially on weekends when I'm looking for a quick and easy 'no makeup' look. I also apply this on after my foundation, and use it to bronze my face. It leaves a nice dewey finish and gives the most natural looking bronzed look. Absolutely love it! I find that it lasts really well all day, and doesn't crease or crack! It can be a bit too dewey (for my taste) so I will set it with a setting powder on most days
Linda W.
Saint Francis, WI
I just started using this product now that I have been tanning and my regular foundation is too light. This Bronzer is great because it's very light and sheer. It gives me extra color but still lets me look natural and not made up. I really like it. If you are looking for a heavier Bronzer to perform like a thicker foundation, this product is probably too sheer for you.
Evelyn B.
Lakeland, FL
I am looking for a sunless tanning product for my face. Love the hint of color I get with tanning water. Is the serum greasy?
Alanna S.
Issaquah, WA
How well does this product work vs their powder bronzer?
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
Does this feel greasy on the skin? And how well does it blend?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Is this a facial self-tanner? Curious because it's called bronzing serum. Thanks!
Colleen M.
What is the best way to apply this bronzer so it looks sheer and even?