BY BAREMINERALS

BareSkin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer - A unique bronzing innovation, this silky, sheer tint of liquid sunshine enhances your skin with a warm wash of color. The ultra-thin, lightweight formula was created to blend beautifully and to add a sun-kissed veil to a universal range of skin tones. Contour and define to flatter your best features, or layer over your foundation to give your skin that ever-enviable natural summer glow any time of the year. - BareSkin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer see more...

• I'm looking for a great liquid bronzer. But I have pale skin and ...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply this bronzer so it looks sheer and ...1 Answers
  • I've never used anything that mark you who have u... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Sydney A.
The bronzing serum itself is great; it adds just enough build-able color and doesn't force you to overdo your whole look just for a sun kissed glow. The packaging could be better. If you use a brush or sponge, some of the product gets "lost" in there. If you apply it right to your face, it's awkward. The bottle is somewhat large and not easy to use as the product gets low - the little shaker ball gets stuck in the tip when you try to squeeze the bronzer out.
Sofia R.
Doral, FL
I'm still figuring out how to use this bronzer on my skin, but i can tell you that it is beautiful. I don't know how well this would work on tan to dark skin as i am very fair with neutral undertones and i find that i have to build it up a bit. With that being said this is a beautiful bronzer that melts right into the skin for a natural sun-kissed glow.
Samantha
Astoria, NY
This is unlike any other bronzer! You can definitely use it alone but, what I love most is I can mix it in with my favorite tinted moisturizers and sunscreens. It looks super natural, and leaves your skin looking like you just came from the beach! It has no dewiness or sheen so you can still layer on your favorite highlighter!!!
Renata C.
Margate, FL
It is amazing the power of this serum. It blends smoothly and does not make you look like Chester Cheeto. I got it as a superdeal at TJ Maxx for 9 bucks but I would have, without a doubt paid full price for it.
Laina S.
Seattle, WA
This is the stuff that made me into the believer I am today, the believer that bronzer will always have a place in my beauty routine. I received a sample of this recently from Sephora and found the reviews to be quite helpful. Apply a small amount to your serum for a very light, very polished, very pretty and slightly bronzed coverage. It sounded really scary to me at first: I have very fair skin - I don't tan, I burn, and do everything possible to protect my skin from the elements.
Since this is technically a serum by itself, you can just apply without adding to another product, but I like a more subtle glow and am able to achieve that by combining with another serum within my current routine. Be sure to apply your SPF product before this product, and top with an SPF moisturizer as well since this product does not have any elemental protection.
In terms of how this feels, it goes on smoothly and absorbs nicely. Doesn't feel heavy at all and is an easy product to layer into your daytime beauty routine.
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
I'm very light-skinned for half the year and very yellow-toned medium-light skinned all summer. This product looks great on my year-round. It only takes one or two drops to lightly "contour" my face so it might last you forever! Super blendable and buildable.
Amanda H.
Hammond, LA
I've been wanting to try a liquid bronzer and this one is pretty good. It blends well and has a matte finish. I wouldn't recommend if you have very fair skin. I'll definitely purchase again once I run out.
Claire L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this liquid bronzer, it is so beautiful on the skin! It's great for the winter months when it is so dry out. It is the perfect color and is not orangey at all like the Benefit Hoola Liquid Bronzer. I have found the best way is to use a beauty sponge to apply it. I would highly recommend it!
Reem A.
TOTOWA, NJ
I dont know if this product is hard to use or if it just doesnt give me the payoff i was expecting. I first saw kathleen lights rave about it but I didnt like itm it's too liquidy, too irange and blends into the skin and then just disappears
Marlena S.
So I got the chance to try this out thanks to my Sephora Play subscription box. As a woman of color, I don't often have high expectations of bronzers in general. But I gave this a shot anyway. I'm a medium-brown complexion with neutral undertones. Looking at this out of the bottle, it looks the exact shade of some of my foundations. The way I applied was after shaking well, I dotted around the areas of my face where one would wear bronzer, then I blended it out with my Real Techniques stippling brush. The end result was dewy skin and warm color without coverage. It really gave me that pretty sun-kissed glow. FYI, it is oil-based which is something a lot of oily skin folks want to avoid. But I do have to say it didn't any greasiness to it and it didn't pool after hours of wear. My only criticism would be I think it should come in one more darker shade in order to account for those of us who have richer skin tones. Otherwise, great product!
Evelyn B.
LAKELAND, FL
I am looking for a sunless tanning product for my face. Love the hint of color I get with tanning water. Is the serum greasy?
Alanna S.
Issaquah, WA
How well does this product work vs their powder bronzer?
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
Does this feel greasy on the skin? And how well does it blend?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Is this a facial self-tanner? Curious because it's called bronzing serum. Thanks!
Colleen M.
What is the best way to apply this bronzer so it looks sheer and even?