BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

NEW bareSkin® Sheer Sun™ Serum Bronzer in Bare Glow. A silky, sheer bronzer and serum in one.

Benefits:

Flatters all skin tones with a natural-looking bronze glow. Ultra-thin texture delivers a silky, soft-focus finish .Formulated with antioxidant Lilac Plant Stem Cells

Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coconut Alkanes, Silica, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Soil Minerals/Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Jojoba Esters, Water (Aqua/Eau), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

Jeannine H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
I love this product! I originally got a sample in a Sephora play box. I think it is a great value for the money, as the full size will last you a long time. I generally just mix one or two drops in with moisturizer and use that for really light coverage or I add a drop or two to foundation that is too light. I think this is a great multi-tool as it can be used for so much. I have been using over a year and still have over half a bottle left.
Safi U.
This stuff is amazing for when I want a super natural and glowy finish! It blends in so easily and seamlessly and on my skin tone it's hard to overdo it. For me it's easier to blend in than cream bronzer because it's a thinner formula and seriously takes barely any effort at all. I find it needs to be shaken up to make sure the pigments are evenly distributed and then I usually apply it with a buffing brush because a beauty blender soaks up too much of the product for my liking, and then I am left with the most beautiful sun-kissed glow ever!
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Where has this bronzer been all of my life?! I am a huge fan of bronzer, I must apply it with every makeup look. Often powder bronzers apply patchy for me so this serum bronzer is a must have! Application is so easy with this product, I just dot it on my beauty blender and start going in on the cheeks. It melts seamlessly into the skin! It is easily buildable and really gives that healthy glow! I love it when I’m going for a really healthy bronzed look. You could even wear it with no makeup, and it is nice and hydrating.
Olivia B.
Does not do much. Very low pigmentation. For it being so expensive I expected better. It clings to all my dry spot and makes it patchy. I thought since it was a serum instead of a cream I thought it would blend out more nicely.
Aubrey D.
Oklahoma City
This bronzer is really good, and adds a good warmth to your face. The packaging is really hard to get the serum out. One con is that it doesn’t really stick, so you kind of have to go over it with powder, then it stays put.
Kelly L.
I’m loving this bronzer. It’s great during the winter when my skin is extremely dry and I’m trying to avoid a lot of powder products. It has a great color and it initially applies a bit sheer but is easily built up. It’s got a bit of sheen to it but it looks very natural. The only downfall is the packaging. The product kind of leaks. Not out of the bottle entirely but into the cap which is frustrating and messy but I can deal with it
Michael M.
Great bronzer under makeup and also for natural makeup looks and blends out super easily. You need a great burying brush for it with a well in it. bareMinerals Bareskin® Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer
Leah G.
Maine
Looking for nice glow, but not an overkill tan? This product is perfect. Easy to apply with a brush and gives you a beautiful contoured look. Definitely would recommend this product I love it so much!!
Gabby R.
Tampa Bay
I love this bronzer! It's great on my light/medium neutral colored skin and very natural in color. I typically use it without makeup on or maybe just a little primer to smooth my skin. It makes you look like you just got back from a beach vacation! I normally just apply it with my fingers but a sponge works well too.
Sabrina R.
Palm harbor , FL
The worst bronzer I’ve ever used. It barely goes on good and it’s super runny. I got it for cheap so it didn’t hurt me to throw it away but don’t recommend at all 1/10
Evelyn B.
Lakeland, FL
I am looking for a sunless tanning product for my face. Love the hint of color I get with tanning water. Is the serum greasy?
Alanna S.
Issaquah, WA
How well does this product work vs their powder bronzer?
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
Does this feel greasy on the skin? And how well does it blend?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Is this a facial self-tanner? Curious because it's called bronzing serum. Thanks!
Colleen M.
What is the best way to apply this bronzer so it looks sheer and even?