BY BAREMINERALS

BareSkin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer - A unique bronzing innovation, this silky, sheer tint of liquid sunshine enhances your skin with a warm wash of color. The ultra-thin, lightweight formula was created to blend beautifully and to add a sun-kissed veil to a universal range of skin tones. Contour and define to flatter your best features, or layer over your foundation to give your skin that ever-enviable natural summer glow any time of the year. - BareSkin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer see more...

• I'm looking for a great liquid bronzer. But I have pale skin and ...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply this bronzer so it looks sheer and ...1 Answers
  • I've never used anything that mark you who have u... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Where has this bronzer been all of my life?! I am a huge fan of bronzer, I must apply it with every makeup look. Often powder bronzers apply patchy for me so this serum bronzer is a must have! Application is so easy with this product, I just dot it on my beauty blender and start going in on the cheeks. It melts seamlessly into the skin! It is easily buildable and really gives that healthy glow! I love it when I’m going for a really healthy bronzed look. You could even wear it with no makeup, and it is nice and hydrating.
Charlie K.
Rogers, AR
This is a very light bronzing serum that leaves a subtle sheen onn the skin without removing foundation. I am quite pale and it still works well on me. A little goes a long way and looks so natural! When it comes out of the bottle, it may seem quite orange but it doesn't actually apply that way. I love it and will continue to buy it for as long as it's made!
Gabby R.
Tampa Bay
I love this bronzer! It's great on my light/medium neutral colored skin and very natural in color. I typically use it without makeup on or maybe just a little primer to smooth my skin. It makes you look like you just got back from a beach vacation! I normally just apply it with my fingers but a sponge works well too.
Becca P.
Warner Robins , GA
Maybe I didn’t apply it right... but a light hand is needed for this one... a lot goes along way. I am very fair complexion but it felt too...off for my coloring
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
HG Bronzer status!!!

I actually found this bronzer at my local TJmaxx (so if you have on near you search high and low for it).

You guys, this stuff is amazing! I’m pretty fair skinned natural but living in Florida I get a pretty nice tan in the summer months. I really hate having to buy different foundations during the summer months and this takes that trouble away. I add a couple of drops into my foundation before applying and I have the perfect sun kissed glow. For the winter months it can also be used as a bronzer for only highlighted areas.

If you are looking for a liquid bronzer and haven’t tried this yet, DO IT!
Erica S.
Holy Grail liquid bronzer! If you want that all natural sun-kissed glow without laying out all day or looking orange, then I HIGHLY SUGGEST you get this bronzer serum from Bare Minerals. Depending how many drops you use, you can achieve a more natural bronzed look or add more for a real deep tan effect. It gives your son a beautiful refreshed healthy glow without any shimmer. I apply it to either the parts that the sun would hit on my facr or as a contour and it looks amazing! You can apply it directly to skin with a sponge or add a few drops to your foundation. I do both depending on how I plan on doing my makeup or no makeup that day.
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
My skin is very light, and seeing how dark the product was inside made me a little skeptical on how the product would look on my skin. However, after the first use of this product I knew I was hooked! While the product looks very dark when it comes out, it sheers immensely on the skin to leave you with beautiful bronzed skin. I figured that there is a variety of ways that you can use this product:
1. Use it like you regularly would a contour/bronzer in a "3" shape on your face
2. Use it all over your face for a healthy and sun kissed look (you will not get any coverage but it will make your skin look very beautiful)
3. Combine it with your daily moisturizer for a very very slight tint to the skin
4. Combine with your daily body moisturizer to give all of your skin a more tan look
I love this product because of how many uses it has and just how beautiful it can make any skin look. This product does dry down to a natural skin finish and does not have any noticeable glitter in it. It does not feel oily on the skin or mix badly with foundation. I love it!
Annie G.
I looooove this product. I use it every day. It gives the most natural, glowy, healthy looking tan tint to your skin. It is very sheer once you blend it out, but it is buildable and it's not like I was expecting anything else (sheer is literally part of the name). It does seem expensive, but a full sized bottle would last for so so long, since you don't need to use all that much. My tips for wearing it are to dab it on your skin with your fingers where you want it to be, then blend it out with a duo-fiber brush. If it dried too quickly, then I'll go in with my sponge and blend the edges, but don't apply it directly with the sponge because it's so thin that it'll soak right in to the sponge.
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
I love that this product can give you a nice subtle bronzed glow, or you can build it up and really use it as a true bronzer. It's super easy to use too. I like mixing a few drops in with my foundation, especially on weekends when I'm looking for a quick and easy 'no makeup' look. I also apply this on after my foundation, and use it to bronze my face. It leaves a nice dewey finish and gives the most natural looking bronzed look. Absolutely love it! I find that it lasts really well all day, and doesn't crease or crack! It can be a bit too dewey (for my taste) so I will set it with a setting powder on most days
Sydney A.
The bronzing serum itself is great; it adds just enough build-able color and doesn't force you to overdo your whole look just for a sun kissed glow. The packaging could be better. If you use a brush or sponge, some of the product gets "lost" in there. If you apply it right to your face, it's awkward. The bottle is somewhat large and not easy to use as the product gets low - the little shaker ball gets stuck in the tip when you try to squeeze the bronzer out.
Evelyn B.
LAKELAND, FL
I am looking for a sunless tanning product for my face. Love the hint of color I get with tanning water. Is the serum greasy?
Alanna S.
Issaquah, WA
How well does this product work vs their powder bronzer?
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
Does this feel greasy on the skin? And how well does it blend?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Is this a facial self-tanner? Curious because it's called bronzing serum. Thanks!
Colleen M.
What is the best way to apply this bronzer so it looks sheer and even?