BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

NEW bareSkin® Sheer Sun™ Serum Bronzer in Bare Glow. A silky, sheer bronzer and serum in one.

Benefits:

Flatters all skin tones with a natural-looking bronze glow. Ultra-thin texture delivers a silky, soft-focus finish .Formulated with antioxidant Lilac Plant Stem Cells

Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coconut Alkanes, Silica, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Soil Minerals/Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Jojoba Esters, Water (Aqua/Eau), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

• I'm looking for a great liquid bronzer. But I have pale skin and ...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply this bronzer so it looks sheer and ...1 Answers
  • I've never used anything that mark you who have u... Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
Kelly L.
I’m loving this bronzer. It’s great during the winter when my skin is extremely dry and I’m trying to avoid a lot of powder products. It has a great color and it initially applies a bit sheer but is easily built up. It’s got a bit of sheen to it but it looks very natural. The only downfall is the packaging. The product kind of leaks. Not out of the bottle entirely but into the cap which is frustrating and messy but I can deal with it
Adrianna C.
I always try to go for a more natural look and this is works wonders. It took me a second to get the hang of a liquid bronzer. Trail and error is the only way you learn though. It’s prefect! A lot of bronzer now a days are either matte or very sparkly. This is a nice blend of both. It gives you a very sun kissed dewy look. You can add it to your foundation or just straight to your face as you would a contour powder or cream. Definitely going to look into more of bareminerals items.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Where has this bronzer been all of my life?! I am a huge fan of bronzer, I must apply it with every makeup look. Often powder bronzers apply patchy for me so this serum bronzer is a must have! Application is so easy with this product, I just dot it on my beauty blender and start going in on the cheeks. It melts seamlessly into the skin! It is easily buildable and really gives that healthy glow! I love it when I’m going for a really healthy bronzed look. You could even wear it with no makeup, and it is nice and hydrating.
KC B.
Adams, TN
I really liked this product but I had to be very careful because if I am pretty fair. I applied this with a beauty blender and it worked pretty good and stayed all night. I used it more as a contour than a bronzer.
Olivia B.
Does not do much. Very low pigmentation. For it being so expensive I expected better. It clings to all my dry spot and makes it patchy. I thought since it was a serum instead of a cream I thought it would blend out more nicely.
Aubrey D.
Oklahoma City
This bronzer is really good, and adds a good warmth to your face. The packaging is really hard to get the serum out. One con is that it doesn’t really stick, so you kind of have to go over it with powder, then it stays put.
Leana H.
Hawthorne, CA
Very watery. Not sure the best way to use this product yet. I sometimes mix into foundation to sheer and warm up the formula. Can be applied on top of foundation but will need to be set. Not sure I would recommend tho
Gabby R.
Tampa Bay
I love this bronzer! It's great on my light/medium neutral colored skin and very natural in color. I typically use it without makeup on or maybe just a little primer to smooth my skin. It makes you look like you just got back from a beach vacation! I normally just apply it with my fingers but a sponge works well too.
Becca P.
Warner Robins , GA
Maybe I didn’t apply it right... but a light hand is needed for this one... a lot goes along way. I am very fair complexion but it felt too...off for my coloring
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
HG Bronzer status!!!

I actually found this bronzer at my local TJmaxx (so if you have on near you search high and low for it).

You guys, this stuff is amazing! I’m pretty fair skinned natural but living in Florida I get a pretty nice tan in the summer months. I really hate having to buy different foundations during the summer months and this takes that trouble away. I add a couple of drops into my foundation before applying and I have the perfect sun kissed glow. For the winter months it can also be used as a bronzer for only highlighted areas.

If you are looking for a liquid bronzer and haven’t tried this yet, DO IT!
Evelyn B.
LAKELAND, FL
I am looking for a sunless tanning product for my face. Love the hint of color I get with tanning water. Is the serum greasy?
Alanna S.
Issaquah, WA
How well does this product work vs their powder bronzer?
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
Does this feel greasy on the skin? And how well does it blend?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Is this a facial self-tanner? Curious because it's called bronzing serum. Thanks!
Colleen M.
What is the best way to apply this bronzer so it looks sheer and even?