BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

NEW bareSkin® Sheer Sun™ Serum Bronzer in Bare Glow. A silky, sheer bronzer and serum in one.

Benefits:

Flatters all skin tones with a natural-looking bronze glow. Ultra-thin texture delivers a silky, soft-focus finish .Formulated with antioxidant Lilac Plant Stem Cells

Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coconut Alkanes, Silica, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Soil Minerals/Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Jojoba Esters, Water (Aqua/Eau), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

Olivia B.
Does not do much. Very low pigmentation. For it being so expensive I expected better. It clings to all my dry spot and makes it patchy. I thought since it was a serum instead of a cream I thought it would blend out more nicely.
Ege Öykü C.
boston
Got this lovely bronzer from T.J. Maxx for about 10 bucks!
I have been an avid user of NARS Laguna for years but this bronzer changed my makeup routine! Initially I blended it in with my fingers and it was a breeze to blend in. Then I switched to beautyblender and oh my god! It now looks even more of a natural bronzer hue on my face.
I believe it is not too cool or warm just like Laguna on my skintone, and it gives a matte look.
Aubrey D.
Oklahoma City
This bronzer is really good, and adds a good warmth to your face. The packaging is really hard to get the serum out. One con is that it doesn’t really stick, so you kind of have to go over it with powder, then it stays put.
LYDIA A.
Atlanta, GA
First time ever using a liquid bronzer and I have to say it was a little difficult. after I got the hang out it, I did enjoy this. I do not know if I got a bad batch but mine became very watery after a week or so. I usually apply it on and it is very dark but looks great after you blend it out (I usually use a beauty blender for a nice finish).
Kelly L.
I’m loving this bronzer. It’s great during the winter when my skin is extremely dry and I’m trying to avoid a lot of powder products. It has a great color and it initially applies a bit sheer but is easily built up. It’s got a bit of sheen to it but it looks very natural. The only downfall is the packaging. The product kind of leaks. Not out of the bottle entirely but into the cap which is frustrating and messy but I can deal with it
Michael M.
Great bronzer under makeup and also for natural makeup looks and blends out super easily. You need a great burying brush for it with a well in it. bareMinerals Bareskin® Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer
Miranda G.
This is a great bronzing serum. It looks natural and seamless like maybe I got a little sun. I tap it on my face and blend with a sponge. I love it for a no-make up makeup look. Or something simple like a day out with the kids. I don’t find it needs to be set and if I do set it I use translucent powder I don’t want to add more color over it cause it looks so nice.
Leah G.
Maine
Looking for nice glow, but not an overkill tan? This product is perfect. Easy to apply with a brush and gives you a beautiful contoured look. Definitely would recommend this product I love it so much!!
Gabby R.
Tampa Bay
I love this bronzer! It's great on my light/medium neutral colored skin and very natural in color. I typically use it without makeup on or maybe just a little primer to smooth my skin. It makes you look like you just got back from a beach vacation! I normally just apply it with my fingers but a sponge works well too.
Shae S.
Knoxville, TN
Absolutely the worst!! I found that it pulled my make up right off when I used it. Even if I blended it it just smeared around and is so ugly and way too dark for me
Evelyn B.
Lakeland, FL
I am looking for a sunless tanning product for my face. Love the hint of color I get with tanning water. Is the serum greasy?
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
Does this feel greasy on the skin? And how well does it blend?
Alanna S.
Issaquah, WA
How well does this product work vs their powder bronzer?
Colleen M.
What is the best way to apply this bronzer so it looks sheer and even?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Is this a facial self-tanner? Curious because it's called bronzing serum. Thanks!