bareMinerals bareSkin® Pure Brightening Serum Foundation
What it is:
- Texture: Liquid foundation
- Coverage: Light-to-full
- Finish: Natural
- Shade Range: 20 true-to-you shades
CUSTOMIZED FOUNDATION COVERAGE
Designed to feel weightless and look flawless, bareSkin is a powerful mineral foundation and skin brightening serum in one that is packed with natural ingredients. Enjoy the brightening power of vitamin C and the antioxidant protection of lilac plant stem cells, which help defend against environmental stressors. All of this goodness is just part of a liquid foundation that provides customizable coverage by the drop with a natural finish.
ANTI-AGING FOUNDATION & SKINCARE
Expertly blending the science behind bareMinerals skincare with a liquid foundation formula, bareSkin delivers a noticeably brighter, more youthful appearance.* Made without oil, silicone, parabens or fragrance, the silky foundation and skin brightening serum is clinically proven to improve the appearance of dark spots and discolorations for more even-toned skin.*
With the added protection of non-chemical broad spectrum SPF 20, bareSkin is also hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and non-comedogenic, meaning its tone-correcting formula won't clog your pores or cause breakouts.
Ingredients: Titanium dioxide 11.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coconut Alkanes, Silica, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Jojoba Esters, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Soil Minerals/Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.
FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SHAKE, DROP, BUFF METHOD
- SHAKE the bareSkin Liquid Foundation bottle well.
- DROP 1-2 drops into the fluid reservoir of the Perfecting Face Brush.
- BUFF onto the skin in a circular motion.
1. Shake the bareSkin bottle a few times before each use to be sure the skin brightening serum is properly mixed with the foundation.
2. Drop one to two drops into the special fluid reservoir of the Perfecting Face Brush to begin and move onto to Step 3. To increase coverage, you can add additional drops and repeat the buffing application.
3. Buff the mineral makeup onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage, or add more drops to build coverage.see more...
Top Questions See all 508 Q&A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos