bareMinerals bareSkin Perfecting Veil

bareSkin ® Perfecting Veil

Would you use this product instead of a setting powder?
Does the bareMinerals bareSkin Perfecting Veil smooth skin and blur pores?
haas anyone used this as a powder after using their complexion rescue foundation stick?? i’m debating on weather to get it, i’m looking for something to smooth out my pores but not full them in like so many primers do!
Start your review of bareMinerals bareSkin Perfecting Veil!
Nadia S.
Hollis, NY
bareMinerals bareSkin Perfecting Veil uploaded by Nadia S.
Live this product. Nice coverage. Not too light or heavy. Just the perfect powder for a flawless finish.
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
bareMinerals bareSkin Perfecting Veil uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this bareMinerals bareSkin Perfecting Veil. It locks in my makeup and absorbs all of the excess oil that appears while I am out and about. My face still keeps a youthful glow but without the oil slick.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,852 reviews
bareMinerals bareSkin Perfecting Veil uploaded by Lisa F.
I wear a powder foundation from It Cosmetics It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Cc Airbrush Perfecting Powder Illumination With Spf 50, and I also wear the original version. I’ve always been interested in trying a Bare Minerals product since I only wear powder foundation and prefer a more light natural look. I found this powder while shopping at Marshalls for only $8.00 so I decided to pick it up. It’s a pressed finishing powder so it doesn’t have a lot of coverage, and I thought it would be more radiant looking, but for the price it’s not a bad powder at all. I do also have a small sample of Bare minerals loose original powder foundation that I haven’t tried yet, but looking forward to it.
Angel H.
Shadyside , OH
I think this product covered my imperfections when I used it throughout the day. It leaves a matte finish but a full coverage. Didn’t look valet. I have combination skin and it was good. I would recommend. I bought this at Ulta.
Tiffany G.
Central Point
bareMinerals bareSkin Perfecting Veil uploaded by Tiffany G.
BAREMINERALS BARESKIN PERFECTING VEIL LIGHT TO MEDIUM 0.3 OZ (9 ML) Makeup Face is a good product for finishing but definitely not one of my favorite or go to. I do feel like it is very lightweight but that's to be expected with bare minerals. I do suggest you apply with a brush instead of the sponge that comes with it. I can't say that I would purchase this again for myself but I would definitely recommend it to someone who likes a more lightweight coverage and finish.
Havilynde S.
Upland
Bareminerals is one of the only brands I use!!! This gives me such a nice and finished look to what I’m wanting! Wether it’s going out or just having a normal day! I do recommend for everything!!!
Erin S.
Portage, IN
I wish I've known about this powder years ago !! I've tried everything out there , the perfecting veil has been the best ever .. I highly recommend the product to anyone looking for a smooth finish
Shannon H.
Denver, CO
bareMinerals bareSkin Perfecting Veil uploaded by Shannon H.
I purchased the Bare Minerals Perfecting Veil as a setting powder- I like using a good powder brush to apply this on top of my foundation and concealer, it helps to set my look and provide a bit of a matte effect. I do like this powder, it’s not the best one that I’ve tried but it works well! I also like that it comes with a nice applicator if you don’t have a brush available!
Diana H.
1,120 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Bare minerals have products that match my skin complexion. This will not cake up or crack. I love all shades
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
If you like BareMinerals, you’ll want to add this one to your collection. It’s nice to have for on the go when you don’t want to carry the loose mineral veil. Has a slight tint, good for touch ups. I keep this one in my purse.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Megan S.
Fort Collins, CO
il y a un an
Caroline S. il y a un an
I think it definitely blur your pores! I saw a noticeable difference when using only this product, without foundation or anything else. About the smooth, I think that’s more about a good skincare routine, this product is a makeup, so it will change some aspects, but not your skin texture.
Kelsi H.
Hoover
il y a 2 ans
Do the bareMinerals bareSkin Perfecting Veil keep your makeup locked in all day?
Krista G. il y a 2 ans
Absolutely it does I can even put on my make up and still look good in the morning