BY BAREMINERALS #50 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals bareSkin Perfecting Veil, 0.3 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Kaleb F.
Boston
Review for: Medium more...
I love this product but find it really plays best with other bareMinerals products. When I have tried to use this to finish a look with some other foundations and concealers I have gotten mixed results, but this does work well with their barePRO powder foundation.

This is a good product, especially if you stay within the bareMinerals family for a lot of your products.

I recommend this for anyone who uses BareMinerals and needs something very light and powdery that blends effortlessly and can be used throughout the day to touch up your look.
Anna H.
St Simons Is, GA
Review for: Light to Medium more...
I tried using this as a foundation by itself and it didn't really give me any coverage. I then tried to use it over liquid foundations and it just looked cakey so I could never find a good use for it. However if you like super full coverage foundation, putting this powder over a liquid foundation would work for you because it does add that extra layer of coverage.
Diana R.
Absolutely the absolutely the best powdered foundation I have ever owned it does not flake out my skin and it has awesome coverage it makes my skin look nice not oily and it’s buildable. I really love it and I would recommend it to anyone!
Ashley M.
I actually really enjoy this pressed powder! I use it the shade medium and it has a great medium yellow tone which is perfect for setting my entire face where I don’t want extra highlight. If I use this around my nose where I get the most oily, it sets it for a good 5-6 hrs minimum which is pretty impressive.
Sarah H.
Independence, MO
I received this in gratis in a shade too light for me and attempted to set my under eye concealer with it. It looked very dry and I had to add a decent amount to fully set the concealer. Who knows, it may be wonderful for an all over face powder! But my under eyes were not a fan for concealer.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
I used this before I got my Laura Mercier translucent setting powder and it works almost as good as the LM! I recommend to anyone and everyone who is looking for something good and cheaper than the LM setting powder
Ashlee P.
This is THE best finishing powder i have ever used! Not only does it help keep your makeup on for a long time but it prevents your face from getting shiny even when you’re in the heat for a little while. My only complaint is I find myself reapplying a few times on very long hot days.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Omneya' D.
Natick, MA
Review for: Light to Medium more...
I am not big on liquid foundation. I love bare minerals for it's ease of use and coverage. It is easy to apply and lasts all day, until I take it off. It keeps everything where i put it. I love the natural less is more look and you can get that with Bareminerals
Leah E.
Review for: Medium more...
I use the bare minerals foundation and love it so I really wanted to love this too. This powder leaves me looking chalky and it dries my skin out terribly. My skin might just be too dry for it. Will be returning to my Mac sheer pressed powder instead
Courtney S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Has anyone tried over a liquid concealer / foundation?
Rheanna M.
Is this good for oily skin?
Asma B.
Windsor, Ontario
Do you have a wider range of colours?
Who loves this powder as much as me!?
Lauren F.
Is this cakey? I have combo skin