4 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals bareSkin Perfecting Veil, 0.3 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Who loves this powder as much as me!? 2 Answers
  • How does this compare to other mineral veils from Bare Minerals? I ...1 Answers
  • How is the finish on this ? does it make it look like it's caked on? 2 Answers
Tony C.
Tony C.
Skin Type: Oily/Acne Prone

For a setting powder, this did an okay job. It had just enough coverage to finish off my foundation. I don't think it made any noticeable difference in terms of making my makeup last longer. I feel like their mineral veil did a better job than the perfecting veil.

I liked that it lasted pretty long. It took almost 6-8 months to hit pan, but once I hit pan it started to break me out. I'm not sure why but I never completely finished using this. The moment I stopped using it, my breakouts stopped along with it. It was good for the first few months, but I won't repurchase this in the future.
Bronwyn L.
Bronwyn L.
Portland, OR
I got this Perfecting Veil in a set I ordered from QVC- it is the "give me sun" version which looks exactly likt the photo but it is a bronzy version. I was shocked when I opened it because I was sure it was never going to work for me. I just brought it out of the bottom on my makeup drawer since the first day of summer just happened thinking... "well, why not?" And WOW this stuff is awesome! I use it like I would a bronzer- concentrating where the sun would normally hit my face and then with a seriously light hand, I'll sweep it over the rest of my face and down my neck and on my chest and the results look great!
Frivol4Freckles
Frivol4Freckles
In my opinion, this finishing powder isn't all that smooth compared to others I've tried. It's a powder, and that's about it. It's doesn't do anything special, and I don't find that it lasts all day on my normal skin (with slight combo in the T-zone). There's no luminosity, which is neither good nor bad. Coverage is very sheer. It's average, and I probably won't repurchase. It's something I'm willing to carry around all day, and travel with, because if it gets damaged, I won't be heartbroken.
Colleen N.
Colleen N.
Eldersburg, MD
I really like this powder. You can really decide if you want a lot of coverage or minimal coverage. I gave it 4 stars because it is not necessary to buy the brush it is recommended to use with. I just use a sponge and feel like I get the coverage I need. I also gave it a 4 because I have only had it for 1 month and I am running out of the powder. I think more powder should be provided..the container it comes in is big enough to hold more. All in all it provides great coverage.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Philadelphia, PA
I recommend Bare minerals to everyone! I loved this product the first time I ever tried and was mad that I couldn't find my shade in my pharmacy store for a while though. This stays in place all day and my makeup doesn't move. IT's so light and free. I love it. Some of friends were using it before me, I was the late bloomer. I have now recommended it to my mom and many other friends because of how natural and the awesome glow it gives to my skin.
Gabrielle A.
Gabrielle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder for summer. It doesn't make you look EXTREMELY matte, which is good. It sets everything in place but still leaves the skin with a natural glow. I have oily skin and I do not have to touch up when using this powder, I wore it from 6:00 pm- 4:30 am with no touch ups. I also think this powder truly perfects the skin and makes any powder you put on top of it (such as bronzer and highlighter) blend better. .
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
I'm sensitive to talc and would wear makeup and get pimples everyday. I started wearing this over concealer and I haven't experienced any new breakouts yet. (Fingers cross and knock on wood)! I wore it for a while yesterday and it got shiny (on my oily parts) but still looked good! When I took my makeup off, I had no new spots.

Update; I returned it because it was too light for my skin tone :(
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product enough. If you use it with the whole Bareskin line then I think it tends to make you look really dried out & it tends to crease throughout the day. It doesn't add any color so I like to add a little bronzer & highlight so I don't look deathly. I have dry skin right now since it's winter so, this product doesn't really work that great on me. I like it but It I don't love it.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Kodiak, AK
This powder is so buttery, perfect over any foundation, especially if you have oily to combination skin it leaves a matte, finish so you don't look shiny all day.

Easy to apply and very little fall out.

Packaging is very nice, the mirror is perfect. The only thing I don't like is that there is a puff under the powder itself. I wish it were somewhere else so that there could be more product.
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.
Spring Lake, NC
This is probably my favorite part of my foundation ritual. I wear this over my bare minerals liquid foundation, and it really adds the color to my look. It also perfects the smooth matte airbrushed finish. My friends are always complimenting me on how smooth my makeup looks. All thanks to this guy. Bare minerals products can be pricey, but the quality is so worth the money.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Has anyone tried over a liquid concealer / foundation?
Rheanna M.
Rheanna M.
Is this good for oily skin?
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Pasadena, TX
How is the finish on this ? does it make it look like it's caked on?
is this good for an everyday look if I don't want to wear foundation ?
Who loves this powder as much as me!?