bareMinerals bareSkin® Complete Coverage Serum Concealer
What it is:
Powered by a beneficial anti-aging serum, this full-coverage concealer has a luxuriously smooth texture that glides on like silk. This amazing under-eye concealer is designed to instantly cover the appearance of dark circles, discoloration and other imperfections for a beautifully even-toned complexion.
Formulated with antioxidant lilac plant stem cells, this multitasking concealer features high-definition optics to counteract shadows and give skin an illuminated, lustrous finish. The mineral-coated pigments in the anti-aging serum help to brighten and diffuse the appearance of dark circles and imperfections while hydrating humectants help to nourish the delicate under eye area.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Tetradecane, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Propanediol, Decyl Isostearate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Magnesium Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Isostearic Acid, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Soil Minerals/Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Maltodextrin, Trisodium Edta, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).
Usage: Lightly touch the soft applicator wand to the under eye area to conceal dark circles and discoloration. Next, gently press and roll with your finger to blend in. Use this full coverage concealer as needed on other areas of redness or imperfections on the face both over or under foundation.see more...
Top Questions See all 59 Q&A
- "i thought about trying this concealer for months before i went ahead and tried it. i have to use silicone free makeup, which this is, and why i ultimately ended up ordering it. i primarily got it to cover blemishes because my dark circles are quite hard to cover and i knew this was only a light to medium coverage product. i do like it for covering blemishes and it works well with every tinted moisturizer and foundation i have. i have even used this on my undereyes when i'm only wearing light makeup (higher coverage would look odd) and it helps my circles more than i thought and it seems to have brightening qualities making it nice for undereyes. the finish is natural and i always set it because it can look a little too shiny and dewy without it and my undereyes crease without setting because it is such a liquidy water-based formula. the ingredients in this concealer are top notch so if you have sensitive or acne prone skin i highly recommend. the coverage isn't high, but it is really flexible in how you use it. the reason that i only gave 4/5 stars is because of the color selection - i have it in light which is the right depth, but the undertones are quite orange. it isn't a problem if i spot conceal, but i tried to just apply this over my t-zone, undereyes, and pimples without any other complexion product when i was in a rush once and i ended up looking very orange (i have a neutral olive skintone)." in 39 reviews
- "fabulous product. lightweight, heavily pigmented & blends well. best for under eye, less so acne as its not tacky enough to stay. be light handed, it's easy to apply too much. " in 33 reviews
- "this product is the a great concealer. i never used concealer before but when i started using this i never had to reapply it. i would set it with my translucent powder and it keep my under eyes looking perfect. it is also affordable in my opinion. " in 30 reviews
- "this is my new go to concealer. i have dry skin and have been wanting a hydrating concealer that wasn’t way too expensive. compared to nars concealer which is 30$, this one was 21$ and i am absolutely in love." in 17 reviews
- "i love this concealer. this concealer would be more for normal to dry skin because formula is oily. a little goes a long way so definitely a full coverage concealer. " in 15 reviews
Really, this is a fantastic product that offers such good spot coverage without having a heavy look in the face. It looks and feels as light as a breeze once it’s applied and the edges are blended in.
For a long time on my “no makeup” days I would just use bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream as a BB cream and to even out my complexion, and then the bareMinerals bareSkin® Complete Coverage Serum Concealer, and then I would set it with bareMinerals bareSkin Perfecting Veil and go about my day with a healthy glow from within and a very natural-looking finish.
One thing I have noticed is that some small amount of product tends to leak out of the rim where the lids screw together, so I always wipe down the tube after using it to make sure it doesn’t spread in my makeup case.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos