BY BARE ESCENTUALS #74 in Concealer

A silky-smooth, complete coverage, concealer and serum formula. A silky smooth, complete coverage concealer and serum in one, bare Skin® Complete Coverage Serum Concealer is designed to provide remarkable coverage with its ultra-light texture. It instantly reduces the appearance of dark circles, discoloration, and other imperfections for a beautifully even-toned complexion. Formulated with antioxidant Lilac Plant Stem Cells, this multitasking concealer features high-definition mineral optics to counteract shadows and give skin a brightened, lustrous finish. Hydrating humectants help nourish the undereye area, while the silky smooth texture glides effortlessly over fine lines, leaving skin looking fresh and flawless all day.

• Does anyone know a good affordable concealer. I am currently usin...2 Answers
  • Looking for opinions on the bareMinerals BARESKIN... Be the first to answer!
  • I used to use bare minerals back when they only had the mineraliz...1 Answers
Charmaine D.
Review for: Medium Golden
I bought this concealer on a whim while shopping for new makeup. I noticed that for the amount of product you get compared to other concealers around the same price it's a steal. I really like this concealer. It gives me a dewy finish and I love it. I have plenty of concealers that have a matte finish and with my dry skin it doesn't look too good. I love it it makes my under eyes and wherever I place it look so radiant. For me it's pretty medium to full coverage. The only thing I don't really like is that it never fully sets so you have to set it with a powder, but that takes away from the dewy radiant finish.
Paula S.
Review for: Light
There are definite pros and cons to this concealer, but it was ultimately a no for me. I liked that it had a pretty good match for me and that it was easy to blend. It was also definitely FULL coverage without feeling super heavy or spackle-y. Unfortunately, like many other reviewers have mentioned, the packaging/product combo is pretty terrible. Tons of product gets wasted and it's messy and all in all much more of a headache than it's worth. There's nothing about it that is unique or special enough that you can't find a highly similar product without the hassle of concealer goop everywhere.
Melissa S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I LOVE this concealer so much. I use it everyday and have had little to no creasing. This is perfect for an all around concealer and blemish vanish-er! I apply this with the applicator and then blend out with a beauty blender. I would say this is perfect for those who are on the go and need an all around, never-let-you-down, easy to apply concealer that is small and not fussy. Would recommend to my best friend or worst enemy! LOL
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Medium
A good high coverage concealer that blends in well and isn't too cakey. A little goes a long way with this... I feel like the applicator can be a little deceiving as it definitely applies way too much product. I dab a teeny bit on them blend with my finger. This shade (medium) is good for tan Asian skin. I'm an NC35 and it is a good match for me. My only complaint is that I wish it lasted longer through out the day.
Jordan S.
Greenwood, IN
I grabbed this 50% off at Ulta's 21 days of beauty. Prior to this I'd used some Maybelline stick concealer and then their age rewind under eye concealer. This definitely covers better than both. While the stick concealer was thick enough to hide bags, I found it was very unnatural looking. This has the coverage of the stick concealer with the naturalness a cream concealer allows for. So glad I got this product!
Jenn E.
At this very moment this is my favorite concealer. It has great coverage, is build-able, and is a smooth and creamy formula. It's doesn't dry up or crease. (If set properly, as with any makeup) and lasts for a long time. It also doesn't have a strong stinky smell like Kat Von D's tattoo concealer. I love bare skin, have several and stocked up when it was just on sale for ulta's 21 days of beauty.
Kasey S.
This up until recently was my absolute favorite concealer. It covered all of my blemishes and dark circles with no problem. It lasted all day long and after it was set it had a great matte finish. I would but this product again except for the fact that I found another amazing concealer. If you are looking for a good concealer and not looking to deal with DS companies this is the product to use!
Cathy C.
Easton, PA
Review for: Light
I use this to cover my darkness under my eyes. It works like Magic!!! I did try another brand and it didn't cover as well as this one did. I didn't give it 5 stars because every time I twist it close- a lot comes out and they (Ulta) said it's because it's serum based. I hate it because I end up having to clean it and then it becomes waste and I waste money. We all know makeup is not cheap.
Angharad H.
Lynchburg, VA
I often have trouble finding a good quality concealer that provides me with both great coverage, as well as a natural finish. This concealer fulfills both of my needs. The texture is perfect and lightweight - and a little goes a very long way. I only gave it 4/5 stars as whenever I close it, a little bit always manages to leak out. Other than that, I would highly recommend this product!
Salli A.
This concealer is fantastic! I'm in my late 30's I have under eye creases and crows feet, but this concealer doesn't crease! Its also very lightweight AND full coverage. A little goes a long way, it spreads a lot. Its more affordable tham other concearers o nthe market tto. The best partt is that since its a SERUM concealer it has Lilac pant stem cells in it.
Elisabet C.
I use bare minerals but ive never tried this concealer, would anyone recommend this product?
Stephanie S.
How much coverage does this give? Does it work on the face and under the eyes?
Candie M.
Is this a full coverage concealer?
Zakiya A.
I've been looking around for a good eye concealer will this concealer really cover my dark circles? I've heard a lot about it and really want to try it.
Samantha U.
Fresno, CA
I've been wondering how this product covers ? I don't want to get this if it causes creases , or makes it look cakey ? Does it blend well ?