BY BARE ESCENTUALS #66 in Concealer

A silky-smooth, complete coverage, concealer and serum formula. A silky smooth, complete coverage concealer and serum in one, bare Skin® Complete Coverage Serum Concealer is designed to provide remarkable coverage with its ultra-light texture. It instantly reduces the appearance of dark circles, discoloration, and other imperfections for a beautifully even-toned complexion. Formulated with antioxidant Lilac Plant Stem Cells, this multitasking concealer features high-definition mineral optics to counteract shadows and give skin a brightened, lustrous finish. Hydrating humectants help nourish the undereye area, while the silky smooth texture glides effortlessly over fine lines, leaving skin looking fresh and flawless all day.

• Does anyone know a good affordable concealer. I am currently usin...2 Answers
  • Looking for opinions on the bareMinerals BARESKIN... Be the first to answer!
  • I used to use bare minerals back when they only had the mineraliz...1 Answers
Ryan H.
Lebanon, NJ
Review for: Light
I really liked this concealer when I first got it but now I am not as into it. It is easy to blend And I like the serum texture. However, it has recently been making my under eyes look dry especially if I set it. Not sure if it’s just because it’s old or if it no longer works with my skin. I probably need a lighter shade (have light probably need fair) so I may try again so see if mine is just dried out. It is not full coverage but I like the more light/medium it gives.
Miya! N.
Berkeley
Review for: Medium Golden
I live in this concealer. It goes on easily, blends well, and it stays on all day. It can be layered for fuller coverage too. I got mine at Sephora for really cheap! I'd recommend blending it with a wet beauty blender or damp fingers. I'm almost out, and I'll definitely be buying it again!
Meagan Z.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Light
I love this concealer stick. First of all, the value is unbeatable. It lasts forever. I also love that it gives a dewy, fresh finish. I can wear it by itself for the dewy look or use under my powder with a matte finish. It’s my favorite concealer out there!
Kate M.
North Richland Hills, TX
Review for: Light
This surpassed my Tarte Shapetape Concealer as holy grail. My eyes got super dry and the skin started to crack so I couldn't use my regular concealer anymore. I search around and researched hydrating concealer and this was came up. I went out and bought and it's definitely the best for drier undereyes. Long wearing and the serum consistency is perfect. My new go to! Price is on point as well.
Erica P.
Republic, MO
Review for: Light
I use the shade light I have fair to light skin. I could use fair but I prefer the light shade because I want my skin to look even most of the time. I don’t want my under eyes to look super bright in comparison and the light shade just looks so natural and beautiful on my skin. This concealer is really good for mature skin with dry under eyes because it’s a serum concealer it won’t dry down and emphasize lines. You do need to set it with concealer to keep it looking good though!
Valerie V.
Pharr, TX
Review for: Fair
This is my new go to concealer. I have dry skin and have been wanting a hydrating concealer that wasn’t way too expensive. Compared to NARS concealer which is 30$, this one was 21$ and I am absolutely in love.
Tiffany M.
Beverly, MA
Review for: Light
This concealer is LIFE CHANGING!! I don't usually buy bare minerals because I like a lot of coverage when it comes to foundations and concealers. So when the ULTA consultant suggested this particular concealer, I was hesitant. But I ended up loving it and it's my all time FAVORITE !! It's truly full coverage and doesn't crease or wear off. Plus it adds a gorgeous glow and makes for some amazing selfies!
Alescia G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Light
THIS IS FLAWLESS!!!! Most concealers are matte which can be nice but sometimes I'm wanting a DEWY finish!! And this right here so so silky it's like butter literally it goes on so smooth and really hydrates my dry undereyes! I 100% would recommend this product!! It's not like any others I have its special and I have a ton of high end and drug store concealers the coverage is full
Steph C.
Review for: Light
I really like this concealer, it was my go to for a long time. It gives nice coverage, maybe not full, but it still does a good job covering dark undereye circles. It's very dewy, so does require setting powder otherwise it'll crease. I like it, but now that I use Tarte Shape tape, I will likely not repurchase.
Mari H.
Review for: Fair
This concealer is my new favorite! it matches my skin and foundation perfectly, it conceals my acne on my cheeks and also brightens my under eye area. The formula is super light and creamy, and a little goes a long way. It is long lasting, usually I put setting spray on, but it has a beautiful finish.
Elisabet C.
I use bare minerals but ive never tried this concealer, would anyone recommend this product?
Stephanie S.
How much coverage does this give? Does it work on the face and under the eyes?
Candie M.
Is this a full coverage concealer?
Zakiya A.
I've been looking around for a good eye concealer will this concealer really cover my dark circles? I've heard a lot about it and really want to try it.
Samantha U.
Fresno, CA
I've been wondering how this product covers ? I don't want to get this if it causes creases , or makes it look cakey ? Does it blend well ?