A skin-improving, 24-hour, breathable, matte liquid foundation with Mineral Lock technology to blend pigments with lipids and lock-in full coverage. Coverage: Full Finish: Matte Formulation: Liquid Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and OilySPF: SPF 20Highlighted Ingredients: - Bamboo Extract: Provides a blurring, soft-focus effect- Papaya Enzymes: Gently even the look of skin's texture, both immediately and over time- Mineral Lock Long Wear: Adheres to skin for long-lasting wear. Ingredient Callouts: Free of mineral oil, sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban, and fragrance. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This high-performance formula blurs pores and imperfections while evening the look of skin's texture. This self-setting foundation is lightweight, oil-free, transfer-resistant, and photo-friendly. It provides skin-improving long-wear without unnatural cakiness. The Power Of Good: bareMinerals believes every little choice has the power to make a big difference for ourselves, our communities and the world around us. As creators of good-for-skin products, they support initiatives that create a chain of good empowering women to look good, feel good, and do good for others. They want to help everyone feel the power of good. Clinical Results: Based on a 6 week US clinical study of 31 women:- 100% saw a significant improvement in the appearance of pore size after 3 weeks- Up to 30% improvement in skin hydration after one week- Up to 60% improvement in appearance of skin texture after 6 weeks

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bareMinerals BarePRO™ Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Ivory 02!
Newark, DE
I am in LOVE with this foundation. The consistency is amazing and so light weight!! It feels like a new layer of skin on your face, and every time I use it my skin is glowing! I’ve even started using the BareMinerals skincare routine and my skin’s never looked/felt better!
Oily / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using this foundation the last couple of months and really enjoy it! I have oily skin but this is a great balance to my skin and also does not break me out!
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads