BY BAREMINERALS

• Coverage: Medium-to-full
  • Finish: Naturally matte
  • Shade Range: 30 true-to-you shades

LONG-LASTING MATTE FOUNDATION

This is the full coverage of your dreams: a matte foundation that stays right where you apply it for a full 12 hours.* Formulated with 90% natural ingredients including vitamins and minerals, barePRO is both buildable and breathable while providing gorgeous glam coverage that's easy to achieve whether you're an experienced makeup artist or brand new to full coverage foundation.

Engineered for performance, barePRO is a long wear foundation that actually boosts skin clarity while reducing pore size appearance and controlling shine. It lets your complexion breathe with a weightless, micro-mesh formula that doesn't clog pores or cause breakouts and has a silky-smooth texture that's totally buildable.

NATURAL-LOOKING GLAM COVERAGE

Providing superior customizable coverage without a caked-on look or feel, barePRO can easily go from day to night and is made with natural ingredients including powerful skin-matching mineral pigments that support a healthy complexion.

Expertly designed for all ethnicities and skin tones, our high-performance pressed powder foundation is available in 30 true-to-you shades and comes in a convenient compact, giving you full coverage foundation on the go with a photo-ready natural matte finish.

Ingredients: Talc, Silica, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diphenyl Dimethicone/Vinyl Diphenyl Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methicone, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Pyridoxine Cyclic Phosphate, Chlorphenesin. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Usage:
To get a perfect airbrush finish using barePRO Pressed Powder Foundation, pair it with our Core Coverage Brush to create your desired level of coverage. The travel-friendly retractable foundation brush is specially designed to enhance our long-lasting foundation with tightly packed synthetic fibers at its core and softer outer fibers for even, natural-looking coverage.

To use, simply tap the Core Coverage brush very lightly on the barePRO pressed powder compact and glide gently onto your face with long, graceful strokes. To increase coverage from medium to full, repeat the process until you are satisfied.

• How long does your compact powder last you??2 Answers
  • Do you contour over this with powder or liquid concealer?...3 Answers
  • Is the coverage any different the the orginal? What kind ...1 Answers
Rida H.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: Sandstone 16 more...
I walked into Sephora to buy an eye cream but I ended up getting foundation matched for a powder foundation cause I'd never used one before. The Sephora lady put it on and I kept it on for at least 7 hours... Bought it for myself the very next day. Absolutely love this powder foundation. I love the versatility it gives in terms of coverage. You can go from sheer to full in just a few strokes without feeling heavy or cakey.
Also, it works well with literally any kabuki brush so I wouldn't personally spend $30 on the complexion brush that comes with it from bare minerals.
Amanda B.
Vienna, WV
I switched to bareMinerals about 2 years ago and I’ve been happy so far. I’ve tried several bareMinerals products, with this one in particular being my current foundation. I like the pressed foundation opposed to the loose foundation because I don’t feel like I lose as much when applying. The loose foundation kind of just flys everywhere. The coverage is good and it’s light weight. I don’t feel like my face is heavy with makeup like I do with liquid foundation. I bought this foundation 6 months ago and it’s still not empty. I use it every day, so it lasts a good while, in my opinion, for the price. What I don’t like about it is that I do have to reapply midway through the day. It would be great if the coverage was long-lasting.
lauren e.
Stanton, CA
Works great for everyday use! If you’re looking for a powder you can just sweep on and go this is the product for you! I was skeptical about just wearing a powder foundation but after weeks of using it I’m in love! You can just sweep it on the skin for a natural look or even use a sponge or finger to apply more coverage to certain areas. I thought with the oily skin that it would just melt away after a few hours but am I wrong. I definitely would recommend setting it with a setting spray to get the longest wear time out of it. I will be repurchasing this product until it gets discontinued!
Phylicia A.
Review for: Sandstone 16 more...
I tried out this foundation based on other positive reviews I have read. I have combination, oily, acne prone skin. At first, I really liked this foundation. But then my skin started to get very dry and flaky, especially around my nose and mouth. I’m not sure if this foundation was apart of my skin changing, but the foundation definitely accentuated the dryness. I think for some people, this foundation could be really nice. For me, it ended up not working for me or giving me the coverage I desire. I think liquid foundation works better for my skin.
hadley k.
Review for: Champagne 03 more...
I used this for about a month and had to stop. My skin was always breaking out and my skin ended up regretting the foundation. It was very patchy on the skin and didn’t sit well. This isn’t a full coverage powder and if you wanna have a medium coverage you waste a lot of the product to get there. I wouldn’t recommend especially if you have combination to dry skin.

Con: this line didn’t have a match to my correct skin tone and color😕
Amanda R.
Review for: Aspen 04 more...
Great powder foundation! I loved the coverage and finish. I hate powdery and cakey foundations as they do not look natural. I think makeup should enhance your features and not mask them. I have acne scars and dark spots, like under eye circles that I like to cover up and even out my skin tone. This powder did the job and still looked beautiful on my skin. The price is reasonable, as I believe most BM products are compared to other brands. Shade range is good in my opinion, I found my perfect match! Overall , I would definitely buy again.
Emily G.
Rochester, MN
This has a buildable but breathable coverage. I like that it stays mostly matte throughout the day without a primer. It’s only downside to it is that the color line for any cool tones is not really there. I’ve had to try multiple colors to find the right one. I use it with a normal kabuki brush and “buff” it on. I got this at Sephora which doesn’t have a full range of colors that is online. Shown in picture is Warm Light 07.
Rebecca L.
Harrison, TN
Until I tried this, I was sure a powder foundation could never give me the coverage I wanted. This totally proved me wrong. I was looking for something that I could just swipe on and go, because I was about to become a mommy and felt like I needed to shorten my getting-ready time. This was perfect for that. Super quick to apply and provided full coverage, even better than my favorite liquid foundation I dare say. The only draw back was I had to make sure I didn’t have any flaking going on or this would accentuate the flakes.
Julia M.
Ramsey, NJ
Review for: Aspen 04 more...
I am more of a liquid foundation girl, but I still really love this powder. Since it is so natural you can wear this out, or even use it to control your oils. The shade range is great and their truly is a shade for everyone with every undertone. I like how it doesn’t cake up, however the formula is a little dry. If you have very dry skin I would recommend getting a creamier powder foundation or even a liquid foundation. Still a great product though, would buy again!
Rachel P.
Palm Bay, FL
Review for: Light Natural 09 more...
I wanted to love this so much. While it is a buildable powder foundation and does cover blemishes, if you don’t apply it perfectly it will look horrible after a few hours. It looks great when you first apply it but it oxidizes like crazy. No matter how well I blended (or thought I did) onto my neck after a few hours it looked like I didn’t apply it past my jawline. It also settled into the lines on my face and looked awful and emphasized any dry patch I had.
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??
Kaycee T.
Highlands Ranch, CO
Has this product made you break out?
Lindsay B.
I need a new powder and the girls at ulta keep trying to convince me to get this foundation is it really worth it? And how's the coverage?
Charlene C.
I have been looking for a makeup that is full coverage for a while now and I was wondering if this one actually full coverage but without the powdery look can anyone tell me if it actually works??
Rusudan M.
What is a better way to apply this powder? Beauty blender, regular sponge, fluffy or tough brush? waiting for response. Thanks!