Add a Photo

By BAREMINERALS
#18 in Powder Foundation
barePRO Performance Wear Powder Foundation - Free the face with bareMinerals BAREPRO Performance Wear Powder Foundation. Glam coverage. 12-hour long-wear. Breathable. Formulated with 90% vitamins and minerals.Engineered for performance:Glam coverage.12-hour long-wear.Breathable.True-to-you shades.Formulated with 90% vitamins & minerals.Glam Coverage:Photo-ready matte finish without a caked on feel.Ultra-smooth, silky texture glides on effortlessly for superior customizable coverage.12-Hour Long-Wear:High-performance foundation that's clinically shown to stay right where you apply it - for a full 12 hours.**Based on an independent clinical study of 32 women.Breathable:Let your complexion breathe with this weightless, micro-mesh formula that doesnt clog pores or cause breakouts.Non-comedogenic.Non acnegenic.90% Vitamins & Minerals:Made with skin-loving ingredients to support a healthy complexion.Clinically shown to improve skin clarity, reduce pore size appearance and control shine.Smooth, Controlled Coverage:Built with tightly packed synthetic fibers at its core, use barePRO Performance Wear Powder Foundation with the retractable Core Coverage Brush for fast, detailed coverage and an unparalleled airbrushed finish.True-To-You Shades For Flawless Glam Coverage: High impact, skin-matching mineral pigments designed for all ethnicities and skin tones.Dermatologist testedHypoallergenicNon-comedogenicNon-acnegenicClick here to find your perfect shade! - barePRO Performance Wear Powder Foundation
Photos (38)
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY

I'm pretty loyal to bare minerals. I have been using this brand for over a decade now and I have been repurchasing many products from their line. Currently I have been using the  Bareminerals original loose powder foundation, a staple that has been in my makeup routine for 10 years. This pressed powder promises to have 12 hours of wear with flawless coverage and support a healthy complexion, to improve skin clarity, reduce the look of pore size, and control shine. I applied this pressed powder after my liquid foundation, as I would with my loose powder. I used my normal powder foundation brush and just apply it as I would with replacing my loose powder foundation. I did and did not see a difference if that makes any sense at all. I did see a difference while applying the pressed powder to my face, I had to use more than one dip of my brush in the loose powder. The pressed powder had me going back several times, while I got so much more coverage from just one stroke of the loose powder. The outcome truly did not look much different. I know that a lot of people dislike using a loose powder for any makeup so it makes sense that Bareminerals would make a pressed powder similar version of the  Bareminerals original loose powder foundation, but personally I prefer the loose powder over the pressed powder because it gives me more control!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
San Antonio, TX

I have used the bareMinerals matte loose powder foundation for YEARS and I have recently started to change my makeup routine a bit so that I look a little bit more "finished" and put together. This powder is the bees nees for that. I do sometimes use liquid foundations for FULL coverage but I noticed that those really do a number on my skin afterwards - I kind of have to let my skin recover from that thick stuff for a few days. But this bareMinerals barePRO foundation is PERFECT. It provides the coverage that I want, which is also buildable, feels soft and dry (not tacky) on my skin, and my skin has absolutely no issues with it on, even if I layer it for full full coverage. The color match is perfect for my skin (there are a lot of choices!) and I use it with the bareMinerals brush with the little core inside. I love that with this foundation, my other face makeup applies so much more evenly (contouring products, blush and bronzer). It stays all day, even if I am out in the hot Texas sun all day, and my face doesn't get oily like it does with other products. I love that I can also use this on my "light makeup" days and it still looks finished and provides a matte look on my skin. Can't say enough - LOVE this!
Emily C.
Emily C.

I picked this foundation up on a whim after seeing the display at my local Ulta, and boy am glad I did. I always use pressed powder foundation vs a liquid and had been looking for a new one for quite a while. I'm a redhead with an almost-ghostly complexion and often times even the lightest shade of a product is too dark for me. Luckily this lightest shade, Fair 01, is a pretty perfect match (went on a bit lighter than I expected from just looking at it). It's more medium coverage than full I'd say but can be layered for more coverage if need be. The consistency is so smooth that it glides on my skin like a dream, and it lasts great throughout the day. *Disclaimer I do use Laura Geller Mattifying Spackle Primer first, as well as UD All Nighter Setting Spray last and it goes a long way to keeping my oily t-zone shine-free* I had also picked up the corresponding Core Coverage Brush with it (shown in pic and sold separately) and it applies this foundation just beautifully.
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA

I have been dying for this foundation and could not wait to get my hands on it! I was so excited to try it out when I got the chance😻 a few key points that I saw that was a really cool idea was that it's suppose to be a twelve hour wear foundation, it's a breathable micro mesh formula, it has a ultra smooth silky texture, customizable full coverage, also clinicly shown to improve skin clarity, reduce pore size and Control shine.😱 with vitamins and minerals how much more could you ask for!? It's a very cute sleek compact case that comes with a little puff brush for touch-ups. Very #travel case worthy😍 when you apply with the foundation brudh, you may notice a like "natural" full coverage but! To me it's not like a "full Coverage" full coverage it's more natural looking. For a powder product it's very sheer and not very "powdery" lol. But with the puff brush stored under the case, you will notice a big difference you will get a full coverage than before.
Kaitie M.
Kaitie M.
Spring Arbor, MI

Great alternative to the bareMinerals loose foundation! For me, summer is a time when i tend to set aside my heavy liquid foundations and go for something a little lighter and easier to apply! When barePRO was released I figured I would give it a try...I had recently started reaching for my old loose mineral foundation but hated the mess. With barePRO the mess is gone. The colour selection is amazing (go for one that looks darker than you think you need!) the powder has little to no "fall out" so you are not loosing money, blends into the skin seamlessly and goes on nicely over a light bb cream (if you want a little extra coverage) or alone for a clean, natural and flawless look!
Oh and bonus, at 7 months pregnant this takes little to no time and I quickly feel like I have put effort into my appearance when really it is almost as easy as doing nothing!!
Rileigh F.
Rileigh F.

I liked this foundation. The pros of this are that it stays a while and I loved how it looked on the skin. If you want natural looking skin, I would use this. It evens out your fave in a natural way. Now when I say natural I mean it has slightly below medium coverage. It says it's build-able but it doesn't do a great job of covering redness, but it makes it look a lot less intense which I like when I don't want a heavy duty look. Now the reason I deducted it a star was that it really clung to my dry patches. At first it didn't but after an hour I could clearly see my dryness. Other than that, I thought it was really good. I recommend this for someone with oily skin. It would be PERFECT for you. In the attached picture you can see near my nose on my cheek is my dryness. In real life, it's more noticeable.
Esther R.
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI

I purchased the bareminerals BarePro foundation powder with the intention of using it as a setting powder. I have a lot of hyperpygmentation from acne and powder foundation doesn't give enough coverage. I also have combo oily skin. I have used it for a few days and originally I really liked it. It gave that extra bit of coverage with my light to medium liquid foundation. However, I noticed that throughout the day it would start to accentuate my pores and dry spots, and seperate around my mouth and nose. I would also start to look really shiny after a few hours of wear.
If you are looking for a setting powder, I would recommend the itcosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder. That powder blurs my pores and keeps me shine free for hours.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Elkhart, IN

I was an avid user of the bare minerals ready foundation. I was very disappointed when they discontinued it and came out with the performance wear powder. I gave in and tried the performance wear and although I do not
Like it nearly as much and I loved the ready foundation, I will continue to use it until I can find a product similar to the ready foundation. The performance wear leaves my skin feeling really soft, but I do not feel it gives as great of a coverage as the ready foundation did. Also, I the ready foundation came in a tone that was perfect for me skin. The performance wear doesn't have any shades comparable to that tone so I either had to settle with a Shade that
Was a little too dark or a little too light.
Kim M.
Kim M.

I have so many mixed feeling about this. I really wanted to love it because I have heard great things and it is supposed to have no flashback, which I was looking for. It looks pretty good immediately after application, but it does have a bit of a sheen I don't love. My main issue however is that it just does not last. I use a primer and setting spray and can only get about 3 hours max of good wear out of it. After 3 hours, it collects around my dry patches, fades off in other areas, and oxidizes. I give it three stars because it has great ingredients, does not include SPF, and has no flashback, but I would not recommend
Marie H.
Marie H.

I love the convenience of this powder foundation. I also appreciate that it doesn't give me the gray cast that I get from the Bare Minerals loose powder foundation. It's not highly pigmented but the coverage can be built up to heavy. This is perfect for those days when you just want to even out your complexion. I have combo skin so my Tzone is usually the one to give up on any makeup lol! I have to reapply on his area to even things out. One big issue for me is the fragrance. I truly dislike it. It reminds me of a lemon scented Pinesol kind of cleaner. The smell goes away but I just wish it didn't have that odor!
Anna M.
Anna M.
San Diego, CA

Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??
Stacy T.
Stacy T.
San Antonio, TX

How does the bareMinerals barePro compare to the original loose powder formula? Does it offer more coverage?
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Statesville, NC

My Husband bought this as a gift for me for my birthday and I like the color however it seems to be very powdery or dry looking while on I use a moisturizer and a primer under but still feel dusty?
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.

It serves to oily skin?
Charlene C.
Charlene C.
Hobbs, NM

I have been looking for a makeup that is full coverage for a while now and I was wondering if this one actually full coverage but without the powdery look can anyone tell me if it actually works??