• bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Fair 01
  • bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Clove 28
  • bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Truffle 29

BY BAREMINERALS

AROUND THE CLOCK COVERAGE

We're redefining performance wear with this new liquid mineral foundation that cares while it covers, improving the appearance of skin texture over time* while blurring pores and imperfections. The 24-hour breathable full coverage is powered by Mineral Lock™ Long-Wear Technology that blends mineral pigments with lipids naturally found in skin to lock in transfer-resistant, color-true coverage in 30 carefully calibrated shades.

GOOD-FOR-SKIN INGREDIENTS

The luxuriously creamy liquid contains bamboo stem extract for a naturally matte, soft focus finish, while papaya enzymes gently improve skin's texture both immediately and over time. With good-for-skin ingredients that won't clog pores, barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation is Makeup So Pure You Can Sleep in It®.

FOUNDATION THAT WORKS (AND PLAYS) AS HARD AS YOU DO

barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation provides natural looking full coverage-and so much more. This is heat, humidity, water and sweat-resistant foundation that provides broad spectrum non-chemical SPF 20 / PA++ sun protection, which is essential in preventing premature aging of the skin. FIND YOUR PERFECT SHADE With 30 true-to-you shades you can get flawless, good-for-skin coverage for every tone, every type and every kind of beautiful. To find your perfect mineral makeup match: *VISIT any bareMinerals boutique and get a complimentary foundation shade consultation with a qualified makeup artist, who will find your perfect match-guaranteed. *CALL us at 1.888.795.4747 and let us help you find the perfect foundation formula and shade for your skin.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Bis-Butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Sodium Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Methicone, Papain, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Algin, Tocopherol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

Santhuzza A.
    FALL RIVER, MA
    Review for: Golden Ivory 08 more...
    I'm on love with this foundation it's cover all my imperfections with almost no cancelar and it's no too much on your skin a little makes a lot . Great foundation i' m very happy with my voxbox from #bareminerals bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation
    Lauren F.
    LOUISVILLE, KY
    Review for: Light Natural 09 more...
    The foundation definitely works as full coverage. It is good for combo skin, stays on pretty well when set with powder. I would recommend using a sponge and not a brush to avoid stroke lines. It stays on for most of day! I wish I had gotten a darker shade. But overall pretty good quality.
    Camille S.
    Bronx, NY
    I purchased the light natural from Ulta. This foundation is amazing! Lightweight, medium coverage, non sticky, matte finish, long lasting. Just overall great product. It does set pretty quickly, so you have to work quickly with it. Highly recommend it.
    Violeta C.
    Review for: Aspen 04 more...
    Perfect for oily skin.
    I received from influenster yesterday, is a perfect choice for oily skin, very light and covers really good.
    I would recommend it if you want something not so expensive and durable for everyday
    Erica M.
    Carlisle, AR
    Review for: Natural 11 more...
    What I like most about the BareMinerals BarePro liquid foundation is the "no make-up" feel! It is so light and thin and totally breathable! It is non pore clogging and won't break out your face if you have sensitive skin. It is great for normal or combination skin- would probably even be suitable for slightly oily prone skin. When you apply it doesnt take much- and can be applied using clean finger tips or a foundation brush in a quick circular movements- as it does dry promptly. It just blends away into skin. The formula itself is made from good-for-you ingredients- so that is even better! It is actually supposed to improve complexion over time...a big bonus! What you may want to know prior to purchase: in my opinion- someone wanting full coverage or looking to fully cover acne, scars, or major problem spots- may want to use with a good thick concealer ON TOP of the foundation...and then blend out...as I would call this a medium coverage. I also found that I can omit my normal primer with this breathable smoothing formula. The formula contains bamboo stem extract which has a natural blurring effect on pores and lines! To top it all off- its GOOD for your skin and acts as a skin brightener- infused with natural papaya enzymes that promote cell turnover rate!!!! I would reccommend this to a friend or family member. I wouldnt mind spending the money to re up on the product when i run out of this bottle bc I do like it a lot. I recieved it free to test and share my honest review and actual expierience with this product from @influenster, you can order it for about 30$ from bareminerals.com and it will last a long time- as it doesnt take much product and the bottle is fairly large in size! :)
    #BarePro @influenster @bareminerals #complimentary #contest
    Nicole R.
    Buenos Aires
    #REVIEW
    Just bought the #barepro foundation from Alexa F. And it is awesome! It is matte full coverage and it is very liquidy it is like a liquid to fix matte foundation. when you put it on if you don’t have oily skin just make sure you use a heavy face moisturizer and primer. You have to blend quick but once you blend it out it will stay lit all day. No touch ups needed. Swipe to see my #beforeandafter
    I recommend this foundation especially since I have very sensitive dry skin, and it didn’t make my skin break out. I wish it was a little bit easier to apply and didn’t dry quite as fast, but the stay power is incredible! I usually get smile line creases within an hour, and nothing here! Thank you #bareminerals .
    Have you used this foundation? How would you rate it?
    Ariana H.
    Glendale
    Purchased at: ULTA
    Review for: Silk 14 more...
    I love this foundation, I have dry skin & it never looks cakey. I pair it with the too faced Hangover Rx Primer & it sticks perfect on my skin. It’s a soft matte or natural matte finish so it doesn’t dry my skin & it’s medium to full coverage and very easily blended & built up
    Areta C.
    Arlington, TX
    Review for: Pecan 18 more...
    Ooooh, I love this foundation. I scored it for 19$ during an Ulta days of beauty sale and I’ve been using it for a good month. My shade is pecan, which is great because tbh I’m tired of being light mediums and beiges and warm tans, I’m pecan, got it?

It’s super buildable, like a beautiful second skin, matches my skin tone perfectly, and 1 to 2 pumps is way enough on a wet beauty blender.

I used a kabuki initially but it went streaky so I still had to buff it out with a blender. Finish is matte, wears forever and absolutely requires makeup remover, no boscia sponge is gonna handle this stuff.

5/5 great stuff, love it.
    Ka H.
    Merced, CA
    Review for: Warm Natural 12 more...
    It was a good coverage. Lasted all night. Had to put on two layers to cover skin. Love the packaging. Smells awesome.
    Stephanie P.
    Clinton Twp , MI
    My boss and I were meeting with clients and that's the best excuse to dress up and go all out. It was also a good time to really experiment with the BarePro foundation from my recent voxbox. I'm a fan. I'm a makeup newb but I found it easy to apply and use. I bought an angled foundation brush from Ulta, per recommendation from an associate. It was such a good decision. I have dry skin and have always felt like my skin couldn't breathe with foundations but I didn't experience that. I'm a total fan of this foundation. A little bit goes a long way and it blends so well. It looks great on my skin tone and works well. I'm a fan!
    Cindy S.
    Castroville, CA
    Did anyone else's bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation voxbox foundation come too light??? Or not the correct shade? 😓😭😭😭
    Rylee L.
    Tallahassee, FL
    Janisa Q.
    What powders or primers has anyone used with this foundation?
    Stephanie M.
    Palmdale, CA
    bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation hey everyone ! So I have really dry skin, I noticed that this foundation really clings to dry patches , the foundation is great I love it but does anyone know any skin routines for dry skin ? I've tried moisturizer but it's doesn't help ): I have dry skin around my lip area , nose, and eyelids. Any help?

Sephora