• bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Fair 01
  • bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Clove 28
  • bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Truffle 29

BY BAREMINERALS

AROUND THE CLOCK COVERAGE

We're redefining performance wear with this new liquid mineral foundation that cares while it covers, improving the appearance of skin texture over time* while blurring pores and imperfections. The 24-hour breathable full coverage is powered by Mineral Lock™ Long-Wear Technology that blends mineral pigments with lipids naturally found in skin to lock in transfer-resistant, color-true coverage in 30 carefully calibrated shades.

GOOD-FOR-SKIN INGREDIENTS

The luxuriously creamy liquid contains bamboo stem extract for a naturally matte, soft focus finish, while papaya enzymes gently improve skin's texture both immediately and over time. With good-for-skin ingredients that won't clog pores, barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation is Makeup So Pure You Can Sleep in It®.

FOUNDATION THAT WORKS (AND PLAYS) AS HARD AS YOU DO

barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation provides natural looking full coverage-and so much more. This is heat, humidity, water and sweat-resistant foundation that provides broad spectrum non-chemical SPF 20 / PA++ sun protection, which is essential in preventing premature aging of the skin. FIND YOUR PERFECT SHADE With 30 true-to-you shades you can get flawless, good-for-skin coverage for every tone, every type and every kind of beautiful. To find your perfect mineral makeup match: *VISIT any bareMinerals boutique and get a complimentary foundation shade consultation with a qualified makeup artist, who will find your perfect match-guaranteed. *CALL us at 1.888.795.4747 and let us help you find the perfect foundation formula and shade for your skin.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Bis-Butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Sodium Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Methicone, Papain, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Algin, Tocopherol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation

Start your review of bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation!

• No results found for "".
    How would you rate this product?
    Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
    Dafne P.
    Doral, FL
    Review for: Pecan 18 more...
    This is a nice foundation 👌🏼 is a light to medium coverage but you can build it to full coverage 👌🏼
    Hannah N.
    This foundation is pretty lit. It is long wearing and has buildable coverage. It’s a little thicker formula, and I’m not stoked about that, but for the coverage you get, I can get through the thickness.
    Briana E.
    Louisville , KY
    Review for: Cashmere 06, Sateen 05 more...
    50/50 on this Demi matte foundation. It is medium to full coverage, buildable, satin finish, no spf.

I am more on the dry side and I do not love how this sits in my skin. However, I work for Bare & am constantly seeing this on all skin types. It’s really a hit or miss.. I’m extremely picky on how things sit on my face.

When I wear it I wear 2-3 pumps of if
    Stephanie S.
    Ontario, CA
    Review for: Fair 01 more...
    This foundation is amazing! It is light but still provides full coverage. It goes on smooth and you hardly need to use any. Although it is somewhat expensive, it is definitely worth it because it work wonders and last a long time. I would definitely recommend to anyone!
    Brittany F.
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Review for: Warm Natural 12 more...
    It’s harder than foundation that I’m used to to spread on my face because it seems to set quickly and become more difficult to blend sooner than I’m used to (this is coming from someone who used whipped foundation for a verrry long time, so take that with a grain of salt compared to what I was used to). It’s a liquid, neither creamy nor runny, but it was harder to get a thinner layer for me. I don’t like to wear heavy feeling foundation that makes my skin feel clogged, and though this is heavier than I’m used to - it didn’t make my skin feel like it couldn’t breath. I don’t feel like this lasts 24 hours like it claims, but it doesn’t rub off right away either. The bottle has lasted me quite a long time.
    Jill B.
    Columbia, TN
    Purchased at: Sephora
    Review for: Natural 11 more...
    OBSESSED with this foundation! I never in a million years thought I would ever say that about a Bare Minerals product, but I’ve never been so thrilled to be wrong in my life! Long-wearing, buildable coverage with tons of options in the shade range. I fluctuate between 01, 05 and 11, and I’ve always been happy with this product. Definitely worth the money and will be purchasing again. I’ve just bought several other foundations to try, but for now, I’m still devoted to this foundation. FIVE STARS!
    Maira V.
    Review for: Golden Ivory 08 more...
    Received this a year ago from a voxbox. I already bought a second bottle because this foundation is amazing! Is the perfect matte. Keeps my oils locked all day.
    Con: foundation is way too liquidy
    Kenyae w.
    Brea, CA
    Amazing super full coverage. So many shades to choose from I found my perfect match. Great for oily skin but not too matte for dry. I love the semi matte finish. I always recommend this to my friends.
    Alexandria M.
    Richardson, TX
    Review for: Cashmere 06 more...
    This is the best bare minerals foundation hands down.  I love this foundation. It has so many benefits for my skin AND is a buildable full coverage foundation. I never wear this foundation full coverage because I like my freckles to show through my makup, but it does cover red spots and any weird dark spots that I have. ANDDDD it has SPF 30 in it. It is such a great foundation for everyday wear and never makes my skin break out.
    Sara B.
    Conroe, TX
    This product has nice coverage however after a few hours can become a little splotchy. I like how light it feels on my skin though.
    Cindy S.
    Castroville, CA
    Did anyone else's bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation voxbox foundation come too light??? Or not the correct shade? 😓😭😭😭
    Rylee L.
    Tallahassee, FL
    Janisa Q.
    What powders or primers has anyone used with this foundation?
    Stephanie M.
    Palmdale, CA
    bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation hey everyone ! So I have really dry skin, I noticed that this foundation really clings to dry patches , the foundation is great I love it but does anyone know any skin routines for dry skin ? I've tried moisturizer but it's doesn't help ): I have dry skin around my lip area , nose, and eyelids. Any help?

Sephora