• bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Fair 01
  • bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Clove 28
  • bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Truffle 29

BY BAREMINERALS

AROUND THE CLOCK COVERAGE

We're redefining performance wear with this new liquid mineral foundation that cares while it covers, improving the appearance of skin texture over time* while blurring pores and imperfections. The 24-hour breathable full coverage is powered by Mineral Lock™ Long-Wear Technology that blends mineral pigments with lipids naturally found in skin to lock in transfer-resistant, color-true coverage in 30 carefully calibrated shades.

GOOD-FOR-SKIN INGREDIENTS

The luxuriously creamy liquid contains bamboo stem extract for a naturally matte, soft focus finish, while papaya enzymes gently improve skin's texture both immediately and over time. With good-for-skin ingredients that won't clog pores, barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation is Makeup So Pure You Can Sleep in It®.

FOUNDATION THAT WORKS (AND PLAYS) AS HARD AS YOU DO

barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation provides natural looking full coverage-and so much more. This is heat, humidity, water and sweat-resistant foundation that provides broad spectrum non-chemical SPF 20 / PA++ sun protection, which is essential in preventing premature aging of the skin. FIND YOUR PERFECT SHADE With 30 true-to-you shades you can get flawless, good-for-skin coverage for every tone, every type and every kind of beautiful. To find your perfect mineral makeup match: *VISIT any bareMinerals boutique and get a complimentary foundation shade consultation with a qualified makeup artist, who will find your perfect match-guaranteed. *CALL us at 1.888.795.4747 and let us help you find the perfect foundation formula and shade for your skin.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Bis-Butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Sodium Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Methicone, Papain, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Algin, Tocopherol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

Lauren P.
    Torrance, CA
    Review for: Cool Beige 10 more...
    I love this foundation. It’s long wearing and a really nice finish. It even lasts really well on my oily skin
    Purnima D.
    Review for: Warm Natural 12 more...
    This is my perfect match and stays on my fave beautifully! It is very long lasting and works wonders on my face. It is easy to apply and it is lightweight too. I do recommend this foundation!
    Angelica G.
    Lompoc
    Review for: Warm Light 07 more...
    Really good. Good coverage. And whit spf 20 . My skin is combination and make it look really nice and smooth. Only con is like is a little light for my skin tone burg nothing like a good bronzer can’t make work
    Eve F.
    I have been using this product a few times and I love it. Cons a little pricey compare to other foundations I have used. Pros I love the bottle and it's easy to apply and blend into my skin, it is very lightweight and long lasting. I would definatly buy this product again in future.
    Reina M.
    Review for: Cashmere 06 more...
    I wear this foundation pretty much every day. This product is medium to full coverage as I have freckles I want them to be covered but not completely. It is long lasting I would say it last me about 12 hours which is amazing. I have such oily skin, foundation starts to look horrible after a few hours but not this one. This is a foundation if I run out I’m out buying more it is FANTASTIC!
    Edith L.
    Salinas
    Review for: Toffee 19 more...
    I like this foundation for everyday because it has SPF 20, is not full coverage but its okay for me on my skin it lasts 6 hours. bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation
    Kay C.
    starkville, ms
    Best liquid foundation. Matched my pale skin so perfectly. Goes on smooth and does not weight my face down. Does not clog my pores. Easy to remove. Last the general 8 hours well. Not a strong concealer so if you have dark spots or rings under your eyes try something else.
    Roxy J.
    I love this moderate coverage foundation! It doesn't look heavy but it covers pretty well. It's free of harsh chemicals and oils. The most important thing is that it doesn't settle into my expression lines and it lasts all day!
    𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆 I.
    Port Orchard, WA
    Review for: Honeycomb 20 more...
    I purchased this foundation about a week ago and I’ve been obsessed. It’s very long lasting and it goes on smooth. Doesn’t feel heavy on the skin and for the price, it works just as it should. My face looked great all day! I’d definitely get it again.
    marykategeorge G.
    Falls Church, VA
    I’m going to be honest. I haven’t thought about bareMinerals since their QVC days when I barely wore makeup. A girl I worked with - a self proclaimed makeup addict - suggested I try this. This foundation really is amazing. It covers well and is long lasting - plus, its surprisingly thin. It does oxidize, so you’ll want to be sure with your color before you purchase.
    Cindy S.
    Castroville, CA
    Did anyone else's bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation voxbox foundation come too light??? Or not the correct shade? 😓😭😭😭
    Rylee L.
    Tallahassee, FL
    What do you think about this foundation? I have a sample of it and am thinking about buying the full size bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation
    Janisa Q.
    What powders or primers has anyone used with this foundation?
    Stephanie M.
    Palmdale, CA
    bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation hey everyone ! So I have really dry skin, I noticed that this foundation really clings to dry patches , the foundation is great I love it but does anyone know any skin routines for dry skin ? I've tried moisturizer but it's doesn't help ): I have dry skin around my lip area , nose, and eyelids. Any help?

Sephora