BY BAREMINERALS #9 in Liquid Foundation

AROUND THE CLOCK COVERAGE

We're redefining performance wear with this new liquid mineral foundation that cares while it covers, improving the appearance of skin texture over time* while blurring pores and imperfections. The 24-hour breathable full coverage is powered by Mineral Lock™ Long-Wear Technology that blends mineral pigments with lipids naturally found in skin to lock in transfer-resistant, color-true coverage in 30 carefully calibrated shades.

GOOD-FOR-SKIN INGREDIENTS

The luxuriously creamy liquid contains bamboo stem extract for a naturally matte, soft focus finish, while papaya enzymes gently improve skin's texture both immediately and over time. With good-for-skin ingredients that won't clog pores, barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation is Makeup So Pure You Can Sleep in It®.

FOUNDATION THAT WORKS (AND PLAYS) AS HARD AS YOU DO

barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation provides natural looking full coverage-and so much more. This is heat, humidity, water and sweat-resistant foundation that provides broad spectrum non-chemical SPF 20 / PA++ sun protection, which is essential in preventing premature aging of the skin. FIND YOUR PERFECT SHADE With 30 true-to-you shades you can get flawless, good-for-skin coverage for every tone, every type and every kind of beautiful. To find your perfect mineral makeup match: *VISIT any bareMinerals boutique and get a complimentary foundation shade consultation with a qualified makeup artist, who will find your perfect match-guaranteed. *CALL us at 1.888.795.4747 and let us help you find the perfect foundation formula and shade for your skin.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Bis-Butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Sodium Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Methicone, Papain, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Algin, Tocopherol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Does anyone else have their new bareminerals liquid found...2 Answers
    • Did anyone else's bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear...9 Answers
    • I am getting this voxbox and am so excited about it. I h...1 Answers
    Cassandra M.
    Manvel, TX
    Review for: Sandalwood 15 more...
    I received this free in a voxbox and while I wasn't a perfect match for the shade I still tested the product. I highly recommend using a primer if you have noticeable pores as the liquid really defined them when I tried it without. The finish was much better with primer. It has a matte finish which I like because I'm always nervous about looking to shiny or oily. I find this to be more of a medium coverage product than a full coverage product. However, it's super buildable which can help amp up your look. My look lasted all day which makes this a very excellent foundation for women with long work days or who like to do things after work and would prefer to not need a touch up!
    Makenzie  P.
    Pleasant Grv, UT
    This foundation was honestly an answer to my foundation prayers. I have been looking for something full coverage and light weight. I hadn't been able to find it. Until this foundation. I love it so much! I would recommend it to everyone!
    Kristavel F.
    Los Angeles, CA
    I got this foundation as a complimentary sample from Influenster and I hate it it leaves your skin sticking and not smooth feeling it drys super quick and it's super runny almost like water the coverage is not bad but you get better quality foundation from drugstore brandsoverall not happy I personally will not spend my money on this I expected so much more from Bare Minerals #BAREPO #contest #complimentary @Influenster @bareMinerals
    Corinne F.
    Mount Vernon, NY
    Review for: Aspen 04 more...
    I really liked the coverage but wish that I'd gotten a lighter shade! Aspen was a little too orangey for my complexion (which is a total bummer because I just ran out of my foundation and this would have been a fab replacement)! However, I am happy that they at least have more shade options. Perhaps you guys can do a quick skintone questionaire before sending next time?
    Brandi A.
    Greenbrier, AR
    Thanks Influenster for sending me this to try! The coverage is wonderful. Unfortunately, my oily skin was not a fan of it. It came off if touched. This product would work great for anyone with dry/normal/combo skin.
    Sekoya S.
    Review for: Golden Nude 13 more...
    I love this foundation! I have combination skin that is prone to breakouts and I have quite a bit of scarring and discoloration. This foundation covers everything without feeling heavy on the skin, and I can wear it with a good conscience since it's bare minerals and lets my skin breathe! It also lasts all day, which is longer than most other foundations I have tried. Have repurchased and will continue to do so. 💖😍
    Cortney H.
    Murfreesboro, TN
    I enjoy this foundation. The color range runs a little light and yellow but nothing too terrible. I have extremely oily skin and it does hold up well. My only complaint is I did feel like it started to separate around my nose and mouth. I was sent this foundation for free for testing purposes.
    Krysti  S.
    Saint Albans, WV
    Review for: Fair 01 more...
    Amazing product!! Has great coverage and color matched perfect. A+++ This is an up and coming product that everyone needs to get their hands on now!!
    Karizza L.
    Tracy, CA
    Review for: Cardamom 23 more...
    This color was perfect fit. I was skeptical that it was runny but it stayed on matte. In fact I applied this at 8am one summer day and kept it on until I came home at 2am. It didn't budge. I was sweaty and even misting myself. It was 114 degrees and it exceeded my expectations ! Even if it had spf there was no flash back. My new favorite foundation. Perfect price point with claims that actually does what it says! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to review This product, influenster!
    NAT L.
    Laurel, MD
    I love this foundation! It's medium coverage and lasts all day long. Bare Minerals really won me over with this foundation. I do advise that it's important to set your foundation with a finishing powder and not only a setting spray. Excellent shade range for my hazelnut/brown tone. That's always a plus! For reference, I have combination skin and very sensitive.
    Cindy S.
    CASTROVILLE, CA
    Did anyone else's bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation voxbox foundation come too light??? Or not the correct shade? 😓😭😭😭
    Kansas B.
    Sparta, NC
    Who else got the survey for the BarePro VoxBox, gave their address, but still has no word on it?bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation
    Janisa Q.
    What powders or primers has anyone used with this foundation?
    Stephanie M.
    Palmdale, CA
    bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation hey everyone ! So I have really dry skin, I noticed that this foundation really clings to dry patches , the foundation is great I love it but does anyone know any skin routines for dry skin ? I've tried moisturizer but it's doesn't help ): I have dry skin around my lip area , nose, and eyelids. Any help?
    Rylee L.
    What do you think about this foundation? I have a sample of it and am thinking about buying the full size bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation