• bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Fair 01
  • bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Clove 28
  • bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Truffle 29

BY BAREMINERALS

AROUND THE CLOCK COVERAGE

We're redefining performance wear with this new liquid mineral foundation that cares while it covers, improving the appearance of skin texture over time* while blurring pores and imperfections. The 24-hour breathable full coverage is powered by Mineral Lock™ Long-Wear Technology that blends mineral pigments with lipids naturally found in skin to lock in transfer-resistant, color-true coverage in 30 carefully calibrated shades.

GOOD-FOR-SKIN INGREDIENTS

The luxuriously creamy liquid contains bamboo stem extract for a naturally matte, soft focus finish, while papaya enzymes gently improve skin's texture both immediately and over time. With good-for-skin ingredients that won't clog pores, barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation is Makeup So Pure You Can Sleep in It®.

FOUNDATION THAT WORKS (AND PLAYS) AS HARD AS YOU DO

barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation provides natural looking full coverage-and so much more. This is heat, humidity, water and sweat-resistant foundation that provides broad spectrum non-chemical SPF 20 / PA++ sun protection, which is essential in preventing premature aging of the skin. FIND YOUR PERFECT SHADE With 30 true-to-you shades you can get flawless, good-for-skin coverage for every tone, every type and every kind of beautiful. To find your perfect mineral makeup match: *VISIT any bareMinerals boutique and get a complimentary foundation shade consultation with a qualified makeup artist, who will find your perfect match-guaranteed. *CALL us at 1.888.795.4747 and let us help you find the perfect foundation formula and shade for your skin.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Bis-Butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Sodium Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Methicone, Papain, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Algin, Tocopherol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation

Start your review of bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation!

• No results found for "".
    How would you rate this product?
    Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
    Haley W.
    Wake Forest, NC
    I LOVE this new foundation. I wore the powder for 10+ years and this feels as light on my skin as it did. It leaves a very very matte finish, but I have combo/oily skin so I need a matte. I do have some oily breakthrough by the end of the day, but it is minor and because of how matte this is, a small amount of dewiness isn't really a bad thing. I have had to take some time learning how it applies best because it can be tricky. It dries very quickly and if you haven't done proper prep, it will leave you looking dry and chalky. I have found a sponge works best and needs to be used with a moisturizer and primer!! It takes some getting used to, but I love how it feels and how long it lasts!!
    Sara R.
    Syracuse
    Review for: Cool Beige 10 more...
    After running out of my HG Dior Forever Fluid, I ran to Ulta near me just to pick up something in the short term. I was a bit apprehensive at first because of how light this foundation looked in the bottle. However, the foundation slightly oxidized, which ended up matching my skin tone perfectly. I have combination and acne prone skin so finding a foundation that works for me in a pain. The consistency is watery, but great medium coverage. I prefer to apply with a brush, rather than a sponge. I just feel like you get better coverage that way. Normally all foundations make me look oily towards the end of the day, but this gives me a natural dewy matte glow (if that makes sense) that never happens for me. The price point isn’t bad either at $34 considering my HG foundation is $52! I would recommend bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation, however just make sure you swatch the shades in store before you purchase!
    Kyra M.
    Fairburn, GA
    Review for: Toffee 19 more...
    I wanted to like this but it turned out to be one of the worst foundations that I've tried. Coverage is medium at best and no matter what I did, none of my other products would blend over it. After an hour or two, it started to wear down and crease. I also am not sure if it cause me to breakout but this foundation just isn't for me. On the plus size, it didn't oxidize! I would not repurchase and definitely recommend getting a sample at Sephora before buying the full size.
    Erin S.
    Reading, MA
    Review for: Golden Ivory 08 more...
    This foundation is a medium coverage. I like bare minerals products a lot and feel that they are good on the skin. I purchased mine at tj maxx. It matches my fair skin tone very well.
    Purnima D.
    Review for: Warm Natural 12 more...
    This is my perfect match and stays on my fave beautifully! It is very long lasting and works wonders on my face. It is easy to apply and it is lightweight too. I do recommend this foundation!
    🌹Bambi🌹 S.
    Sudbury, MA
    Review for: Dawn 02 more...
    The way I know if a foundation is good is if I run out of it, and then I find myself unhappy with anything else I try haha. So I just ran out of this one and here’s my thoughts: very longwearing and matte. If you have oily skin, this will be perfect for you. If you have dry skin, I would not recommend this because it will exaggerate texture and lines. But I one hundred percent love this foundation. Would recommend.
    Cassandra S.
    A friend gave this to me to try and a big part of my not liking it could be that Fair 01 is to light for me. However it does dry down powdery and fades off quickly. It is easy to blend and can be built up to full coverage as I find it to be medium coverage. I do like the packaging it’s heavy and feels durable even though it’s glass and the pump twists to close it so you can’t accidentally get product out if you are traveling. I still use this by adding it to my e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation and it works well but I will not wear it alone and probably will not purchase another shade.
    natalie H.
    Garner, NC
    Love love love have not found a better foundation for my skin that can go from medium to full coverage with a little bit of application. I recommend using a sponge for this product. I love this product because it comes in tones and colors for women of all nationalities.Bare Minerals is an excellent foundation for every woman! you will find that this product feels light and doesn't feel like you have anything on your face. Lasts throughout the day.set this with their dusting Veil and you will feel fabulous!
    Ali B.
    Canal Wnchstr, OH
    Review for: Fair 01 more...
    This is my go-to, holy grail foundation. It’s so full coverage and hold up like no other against my oily skin. I love Bare Minerals for the quality of their makeup and the ingredients they use, and this foundation is just like the rest. I have gone through 1 bottle of this and I am currently on my second bottle. I will definitely be repurchasing it whenever I run out. It is a little pricey but it’s worth it to me.
    Anneke M.
    Pineville, LA
    Review for: Light Natural 09 more...
    I tried a samples of this foundation and was SO surprised at how much I loved it! The feeling was odd at first (almost a tight sensation once dry) because I'm used to the powder foundation. I currently still use the original foundation from bare minerals but would like to purchase this one for special events and the occasions where I truly need my foundation to last all day!

I'm both pleased and ashamed to say my foundation looked the SAME the next morning when I was too lazy to take it off the night before (it really is smudge proof!)! The texture is nice, I am curious to try the brush they created to pair with this foundation and see how that changes application. One last thought: this bottle will last forever!!! I got a sample pot the size of my thumb and I was able to use it at least 4 times for full coverage!
    Cindy S.
    Castroville, CA
    Did anyone else's bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation voxbox foundation come too light??? Or not the correct shade? 😓😭😭😭
    Rylee L.
    Tallahassee, FL
    Janisa Q.
    What powders or primers has anyone used with this foundation?
    Stephanie M.
    Palmdale, CA
    bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation hey everyone ! So I have really dry skin, I noticed that this foundation really clings to dry patches , the foundation is great I love it but does anyone know any skin routines for dry skin ? I've tried moisturizer but it's doesn't help ): I have dry skin around my lip area , nose, and eyelids. Any help?

Sephora