• bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Fair 01
  • bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Clove 28
  • bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Truffle 29

BY BAREMINERALS

AROUND THE CLOCK COVERAGE

We're redefining performance wear with this new liquid mineral foundation that cares while it covers, improving the appearance of skin texture over time* while blurring pores and imperfections. The 24-hour breathable full coverage is powered by Mineral Lock™ Long-Wear Technology that blends mineral pigments with lipids naturally found in skin to lock in transfer-resistant, color-true coverage in 30 carefully calibrated shades.

GOOD-FOR-SKIN INGREDIENTS

The luxuriously creamy liquid contains bamboo stem extract for a naturally matte, soft focus finish, while papaya enzymes gently improve skin's texture both immediately and over time. With good-for-skin ingredients that won't clog pores, barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation is Makeup So Pure You Can Sleep in It®.

FOUNDATION THAT WORKS (AND PLAYS) AS HARD AS YOU DO

barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation provides natural looking full coverage-and so much more. This is heat, humidity, water and sweat-resistant foundation that provides broad spectrum non-chemical SPF 20 / PA++ sun protection, which is essential in preventing premature aging of the skin. FIND YOUR PERFECT SHADE With 30 true-to-you shades you can get flawless, good-for-skin coverage for every tone, every type and every kind of beautiful. To find your perfect mineral makeup match: *VISIT any bareMinerals boutique and get a complimentary foundation shade consultation with a qualified makeup artist, who will find your perfect match-guaranteed. *CALL us at 1.888.795.4747 and let us help you find the perfect foundation formula and shade for your skin.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Bis-Butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Sodium Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Methicone, Papain, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Algin, Tocopherol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

Justice S.
    Hustonville, KY
    Review for: Fair 01 more...
    I randomly decided to go into a bareMinerals store one day after leaving Sephora at my mall. I had never tried bareMinerals makeup or skincare before. The sales associate told me all about the products and she sold me on a lot of the products. This was one of them. I have tried so so so many foundations before. Usually they break me out or they are too dark. The lightest shade in this matches me perfectly. It is very matte and full coverage even though to achieve a fuller coverage you need 3-4 pumps. This lasted all day on my combo skin without any touch ups, which NEVER happens for me. I will never go back to overpriced foundations that are not as good as this.
    Jordankfobc K.
    Norwood
    Purchased at: TJ Maxx
    I love this product so much it's got great coverage light weight easy to apply lasts all day. Its buildable which I love because I can ease it down for everyday or darken it up for a night out it's got a smooth formula and no bad odors.
    Krystle K.
    Sewell, NJ
    Review for: Natural 11 more...
    i received this as a sample in sephora and i was SO HAPPY bc ive been dying to try this foundation! i immediately tried it the following morning and it is BEAUTIFUL! easy to blend and work with, very liquidy and a soft matte natural finish. for reference i have oily t zone and normalish everywhere else and acne prone. this looked gorgeous! and i love that its got good stuff in it for your skin. i used bare minerals waaaay back in the day like 10 yrs ago when they first came out w their original products so i love they came out with a medium cvg liquid foundation! will be purchasing a full size!
    Lindsey V.
    Staten Island, NY
    Review for: Fair 01 more...
    I bought this product off of the recommendation from a Sephora employee. I told her my skin concerns, (oily, uneven texture, redness) and that I wanted something full coverage but not cakey. A tall order, yes, but I figured they would be able to give me something to fit what I wanted.

Unfortunately, this product was the first one recommended, and I was in such a rush to get home, that I took it and left without comparing. I wore it the next day and I absolutely hated the way my skin looked - enlarged pores, texture was exaggerated, had to layer it up three times to get the coverage I needed.

I decided to give it a shot throughout the week, but it kept on being  a dud. I decided to return it to Sephora. I would truly not recommend this product to anyone unless your skin is exceptionally oily - but do be weary that it requires a lot of building. It also does not apply well with a beauty blender.
    abby t.
    Purchased at: ULTA
    Review for: Natural 11 more...
    absolutely LOVE this product. my go to foundation. it wears great on my skin & is so light weight. I have a oily t-zone but dry everywhere else & it works great for me. the shade rage is amazing & I will continue to repurchase this.
    Ariana L.
    Seattle
    Review for: Champagne 03 more...
    I LOVE this foundation; it is my current favourite for full coverage. It’s very pigmented and full coverage, blends out well, and lasts all day. It’s the perfect matte full coverage foundation, and I would definitely buy it again.
    Hallie K.
    Holmes Beach
    Review for: Cashmere 06 more...
    This product gave me the full coverage I was looking for, but it’s SO difficult to remove! I use a medicated face wash and have to use a melting cream beforehand just to remove the foundation before I can wash my face as usual.
    Marie O.
    Yuba City, CA
    I seriously love this product I bought it from Ulta on a whim because they had my skin tone and it matched me perfectly! It doesn't dry out my skin of break me out like other foundations do. I have recommended this product to over 5 people so far and I plan to keep recommending it. Seriously my all time favorite foundation and another plus it doesn't have that smell a lot of other foundations have. In the photo I'm wearing my bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation bareMinerals Barepro foundation and you can't even tell I'm wearing foundation. Seriously couldn't recommend this product more 💞💕😻

Roxy J.
    I love this moderate coverage foundation! It doesn't look heavy but it covers pretty well. It's free of harsh chemicals and oils. The most important thing is that it doesn't settle into my expression lines and it lasts all day!
    Stacy B.
    Canutillo, TX
    Purchased at: ULTA
    Review for: Dawn 02 more...
    So far I am liking the ingredients in this product! I noticed I do have to really blend it in and apply it another time to get full coverage. I love how matte it leaves me, and honestly it looks amazing throughout the day. It might just might be a little light for my skin tone, when the lady tried it on in the store it fit on me perfectly, but trying it another day I noticed it was light. But that's my own fault on not choosing the color more wisely.
    Cindy S.
    Castroville, CA
    Did anyone else's bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation voxbox foundation come too light??? Or not the correct shade? 😓😭😭😭
    Rylee L.
    Tallahassee, FL
    Janisa Q.
    What powders or primers has anyone used with this foundation?
    Stephanie M.
    Palmdale, CA
    bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation hey everyone ! So I have really dry skin, I noticed that this foundation really clings to dry patches , the foundation is great I love it but does anyone know any skin routines for dry skin ? I've tried moisturizer but it's doesn't help ): I have dry skin around my lip area , nose, and eyelids. Any help?

Sephora