• bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Fair 01
  • bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Clove 28
  • bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Truffle 29

BY BAREMINERALS

AROUND THE CLOCK COVERAGE

We're redefining performance wear with this new liquid mineral foundation that cares while it covers, improving the appearance of skin texture over time* while blurring pores and imperfections. The 24-hour breathable full coverage is powered by Mineral Lock™ Long-Wear Technology that blends mineral pigments with lipids naturally found in skin to lock in transfer-resistant, color-true coverage in 30 carefully calibrated shades.

GOOD-FOR-SKIN INGREDIENTS

The luxuriously creamy liquid contains bamboo stem extract for a naturally matte, soft focus finish, while papaya enzymes gently improve skin's texture both immediately and over time. With good-for-skin ingredients that won't clog pores, barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation is Makeup So Pure You Can Sleep in It®.

FOUNDATION THAT WORKS (AND PLAYS) AS HARD AS YOU DO

barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation provides natural looking full coverage-and so much more. This is heat, humidity, water and sweat-resistant foundation that provides broad spectrum non-chemical SPF 20 / PA++ sun protection, which is essential in preventing premature aging of the skin. FIND YOUR PERFECT SHADE With 30 true-to-you shades you can get flawless, good-for-skin coverage for every tone, every type and every kind of beautiful. To find your perfect mineral makeup match: *VISIT any bareMinerals boutique and get a complimentary foundation shade consultation with a qualified makeup artist, who will find your perfect match-guaranteed. *CALL us at 1.888.795.4747 and let us help you find the perfect foundation formula and shade for your skin.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Bis-Butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Sodium Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Methicone, Papain, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Algin, Tocopherol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

Mona M.
    Long Pond, PA
    Review for: Sandstone 16 more...
    To be honest, I didn’t go into this foundation with high hopes... but I’m SO glad I committed because this foundation is the bomb. It’s creamy and blendable (my favorite way to apply this is with a beauty blender). I have combination skin with a very oily tzone— I do have to blot throughout the day, which is the case with just about every foundation other than Fenty... but this foundation is so comfortable and glides over any dry patches I have. It has a beautiful natural finish, delivers high medium coverage with one thin layer and can definitely be built up to full coverage without looking cakey. I do love it on its own, but for my skin type, mixing it with a pump of Fenty is the money spottttt. I have nothing bad to say about this product... it’s definitely worth the price and deserves more hype!
    Malika S.
    New york, NY
    Review for: Pecan 18 more...
    After trying so many foundations and being often disappointed, I’m surprised to call bare minerals one of if not *the* holy grail foundation. It’s long-wearing, is Demi- matte (allowing for your skin’s natural glow to peek through), and blends in like a second skin. Can’t say enough good things about this one!
    Klair H.
    Cedar Hill, TX
    Review for: Warm Light 07 more...
    I like this foundation. It was given to me and it’s really light but I have been using it to do my undereye highlighting and it works really well. Coverage is good, but once you get it on you don’t have a lot of time to mess around lol. I would like to try this in my regular foundation color and see how it is for sure.
    Hannah M.
    Glenside
    Purchased at: Sephora
    I have this on today and I am loving the look. It’s high coverage but it isn’t heavy on my skin. The shade range is perfect. It leaves a natural finish and it’s very blendable because of the light formula. It covers well and it’s long lasting. You also get a ton of product for the price. Love it!
    Danielle J.
    i love this product so much because it has great full coverage without the weight of other full coverage foundations. its also great during theatre performances when the lights are beaming on your face. i would say go to the store and see what your best shade is rather then online though
    Aylin F.
    Review for: Warm Light 07 more...
    I love the finish! It’s a Semi-Matte finish. I don’t like a completely matte finish so this is a good foundation that lets some shine through to make you look natural but it won’t make you look oily. What I dislike is it does easily move and you might end up with a few streaks.
    Kay C.
    starkville, ms
    Best liquid foundation. Matched my pale skin so perfectly. Goes on smooth and does not weight my face down. Does not clog my pores. Easy to remove. Last the general 8 hours well. Not a strong concealer so if you have dark spots or rings under your eyes try something else.
    Inaara J.
    Review for: Camel 17 more...
    At first it seemed too light but when it’s completely blended out and given about a minute or two and transforms to the perfect shade! The amount of compliments I have received on my makeup ever since I switched to this foundation was crazy! It really is a game changer!
    Carter L.
    Review for: Light Natural 09 more...
    I can't give this a fair review yet because I have never used a liquid foundation until i used the sample of this that I received at Sephora. BUT... I did give this a go. I really loved the way it looked on my face!  It seriously lasted all day, and I even went for a 4 mile run in 80 degree weather, and it was still rock solid afterwards. I think I need to invest in a better foundation brush, because it went on kind of streaky/powdery looking,  but then i used a beauty blender to help smooth it all out.

UPDATE: After trying several different foundations I ended up going back to this one and purchased a bottle.  There is something about the way this foundation settles and wears throughout the day on my face that I just love. I have tried Born this way, SmashBox, Lancome, Laura Mercier flawless fusion, & Mac Prolongwear so far. Out of those foundations the Bareminerals BarePro doesn't go on as smooth and easy, but the way it settles in and wears keeps making me reach for it. I just wasn't expecting to love it this much. I would suggest at least giving it a shot and see how it wears on your skin!
    Candice W.
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Purchased at: ULTA
    Review for: Light Natural 09 more...
    I had heard amazing things about this foundation, so had to give it a try. The coverage is great! I liked the consistency as well. The only issue was it settled into my fine lines and I feel like overtime accentuated any breakouts I had by drying around the area.
    Cindy S.
    Castroville, CA
    Did anyone else's bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation voxbox foundation come too light??? Or not the correct shade? 😓😭😭😭
    Rylee L.
    Tallahassee, FL
    What do you think about this foundation? I have a sample of it and am thinking about buying the full size bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation
    Janisa Q.
    What powders or primers has anyone used with this foundation?
    Stephanie M.
    Palmdale, CA
    bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation hey everyone ! So I have really dry skin, I noticed that this foundation really clings to dry patches , the foundation is great I love it but does anyone know any skin routines for dry skin ? I've tried moisturizer but it's doesn't help ): I have dry skin around my lip area , nose, and eyelids. Any help?

Sephora