• bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Fair 01
  • bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Clove 28
  • bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Truffle 29

BY BAREMINERALS

AROUND THE CLOCK COVERAGE

We're redefining performance wear with this new liquid mineral foundation that cares while it covers, improving the appearance of skin texture over time* while blurring pores and imperfections. The 24-hour breathable full coverage is powered by Mineral Lock™ Long-Wear Technology that blends mineral pigments with lipids naturally found in skin to lock in transfer-resistant, color-true coverage in 30 carefully calibrated shades.

GOOD-FOR-SKIN INGREDIENTS

The luxuriously creamy liquid contains bamboo stem extract for a naturally matte, soft focus finish, while papaya enzymes gently improve skin's texture both immediately and over time. With good-for-skin ingredients that won't clog pores, barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation is Makeup So Pure You Can Sleep in It®.

FOUNDATION THAT WORKS (AND PLAYS) AS HARD AS YOU DO

barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation provides natural looking full coverage-and so much more. This is heat, humidity, water and sweat-resistant foundation that provides broad spectrum non-chemical SPF 20 / PA++ sun protection, which is essential in preventing premature aging of the skin. FIND YOUR PERFECT SHADE With 30 true-to-you shades you can get flawless, good-for-skin coverage for every tone, every type and every kind of beautiful. To find your perfect mineral makeup match: *VISIT any bareMinerals boutique and get a complimentary foundation shade consultation with a qualified makeup artist, who will find your perfect match-guaranteed. *CALL us at 1.888.795.4747 and let us help you find the perfect foundation formula and shade for your skin.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Bis-Butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Sodium Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Methicone, Papain, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Algin, Tocopherol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation

Start your review of bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation!

• No results found for "".
    How would you rate this product?
    Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
    Stephanie N.
    Independence, MO
    Purchased at: ULTA
    Review for: Fair 01 more...
    I love this foundation. It’s full coverage and makes my skin look flawless and smooth. It lasts all day. I love the pump and it’s easy to apply on a damp beauty blender. The shade matches my skin tone perfectly! It doesn’t look dry or smear easily. I definitely think this foundation is worth the price! I recommend it to anyone who loves makeup or is just looking for a great foundation.
    emi F.
    Kenosha, WI
    I didn't like the way this wore on my face personally. I felt like I had a thick mask on my face. Also once this product is on anything it solidifies it gets super hard and stains. I have had to spend a ton of time cleaning the pump for this but perhaps mine hard a faulty pump because it would get EVERYWHERE. Regardless the medium coverage was not good for me because the formula felt very heavy which I didn't expect from bareminerals at all.
    Reina M.
    Review for: Cashmere 06 more...
    I wear this foundation pretty much every day. This product is medium to full coverage as I have freckles I want them to be covered but not completely. It is long lasting I would say it last me about 12 hours which is amazing. I have such oily skin, foundation starts to look horrible after a few hours but not this one. This is a foundation if I run out I’m out buying more it is FANTASTIC!
    Lola C.
    Detroit
    Review for: Camel 17 more...
    This foundation is very watery, it covers, but not if you want a full mask. To get it to mix I have to shake vigorously for it to mix and sometimes it doesn’t want to come out of the bottle. Sometimes it dries matte sometimes dewy depends on primer and power. Overall it’s an alright foundation.
    marykategeorge G.
    Falls Church, VA
    I’m going to be honest. I haven’t thought about bareMinerals since their QVC days when I barely wore makeup. A girl I worked with - a self proclaimed makeup addict - suggested I try this. This foundation really is amazing. It covers well and is long lasting - plus, its surprisingly thin. It does oxidize, so you’ll want to be sure with your color before you purchase.
    Alice H.
    Jackson, TN
    Review for: Dawn 02 more...
    Not a big fan. It is very liquid. Does not go on well. I think i should have gotten a color one shade darker. It just doesn’t feel great or apply very well. I ended up mixing it with a tinted moisturing foundation I have and it gives it a little more life and makes it go on smoother. Maybe I don’t have the right tools, but I would be Leary to purchase again.
    Tanna W.
    Tulsa, OK
    Review for: Champagne 03 more...
    I’ve never been a huge makeup person but I’ve always kinda wanted to be. I have an Ipsysubscription that sends me makeup every month, which I love but most of the products are sample size. This is great because I can try out the product and if I love it, I can buy the full size product. Ipsy usually has a discount code for that too. I love a good natural looking foundation, which is why I’ve been using bareMinerals original foundation for years! I recently ran out of my foundation and thought I would try out bareMinerals barePro liquid foundation. It wasn’t too much more than the powder foundation, but I was hesitant at first because I’ve always had issues with liquid foundation. In the past it’s been heavy and feels like I’m wearing another face to be completely honest.I decided I could give bareMinerals liquid foundation a try though because I had been reading great reviews on it. I went down to Ulta and had them test it out on me. I already knew my shade in the powder foundation, so it was the same in the liquid. Easy enough right? The wonderful woman at Ulta started to put it on me and it immediately felt lighter than any liquid foundation I had used in the past. She used a brush to apply it, but said that it could be applied with a sponge too. I use a medium face contour brush by crown. You don’t need much of the foundation at all, as you can see pictured above. After I apply the liquid foundation I use the powder mineral veil to set it. With both of these, I still feel as though I’m not wearing much makeup at all. It doesn’t even smudge off if I rub my face like a lot of makeup does AND you can still see my freckles! Overall this liquid foundation is everything I could have asked for and more.
    Chelsea H.
    Travelers Rst, SC
    Review for: Fair 01 more...
    I am giving this 4 stars only bc this product claims to be full coverage and it’s really more of a medium coverage. That being said it can be built up easily to full coverage. It also doesn’t stay on my nose very well even when using a primer and setting powder and spray. If anyone has any tips about that please let me know bc I am probably going to try a different foundation when I run out, simply bc I hate having to touch up my face several times a day and I really do like this foundation! This product has a very pretty satin finish and does not oxidize after being applied. This product has also not broken me out either and I have had a hard time finding a product that does not break me out. I would definitely repurchase this product if I can just figure out how to keep it on my nose! Also I have very dry skin and this foundation does not dry me out at all! So to all my dry skin girls this one is for you!!!!
    Sharmese B.
    Review for: Cardamom 23 more...
    Let me tell you how I’m just in love with fenty foundation however I cannot find my color. I’ve also tried some drug store foundation but couldn’t find my match. Now imagine having to go to exchange foundation at least 3 or 4 times before you finally feel satisfied with Sephora nasty customer service. I am in loveeeeee with this foundation it matches my skin tone so perfectly and it gives me that matte finish that I want. I circled the area I put the foundation just a swatch and you can’t even tell. And it’s averaged price about $34 per bottle and it’s liquid so unless your caking it on you it should last like normal. The bottle isn’t the biggest but not the smallest either.
    Jackie K.
    Saint Petersburg
    Love it! This is the only foundation I'll ever need!

Foundation was one of those products I was okay with purchasing at the drugstore, because I would optimize my coverage with primers, high-quality concealers, and setting powder. While I still use those products, I use considerably less now that I use this foundation.

The formula is amazing! It doesn't irritate my skin or increase breakouts. I tend to have very sensitive skin that is prone to irritation and breakouts and I've noticed that my skin is ultimately smoother.  I have combination skin, but I've found that this formula applies well all over my face without getting too oily or too dry in some areas like most foundations I've used. In fact, I feel like this formula is very moisturizing and looks perfectly blurred after I apply powder. I live in Florida, and in the summers when it's incredibly humid, my foundation helps keep my makeup in place ALL DAY without melting or fading. It also seems to blend really well with all the other products I use on my face, which are not Bare Minerals.

Since the shade I purchased is a little on the lighter side (perfect for winter), I have blended it with other foundation formulas in darker shade to achieve the color I needed and I still felt as though I got great coverage!

Another huge plus is how long the actual product lasts! For $34 it's 1 oz of product (pretty standard) but I get so much out of this product! I use a Morphe foundation brush to apply, and I only need 3 drops for complete coverage! For more casual days I only need 2 drops. I apply 1 drop at a time to the back of my hand and then buff into my face.

Love this product! Highly recommend!
    Cindy S.
    Castroville, CA
    Did anyone else's bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation voxbox foundation come too light??? Or not the correct shade? 😓😭😭😭
    Rylee L.
    Tallahassee, FL
    Janisa Q.
    What powders or primers has anyone used with this foundation?
    Stephanie M.
    Palmdale, CA
    bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation hey everyone ! So I have really dry skin, I noticed that this foundation really clings to dry patches , the foundation is great I love it but does anyone know any skin routines for dry skin ? I've tried moisturizer but it's doesn't help ): I have dry skin around my lip area , nose, and eyelids. Any help?

Sephora