Janisa Q.

What powders or primers has anyone used with this foundation?

Laura H.
Laura H.
1 year, 4 months ago
The Two Faced Hungover Primer works great with this foundation, but if your looking for something that still works on a budget, i recommend the elf primers line.
Taylor Kusseling K.
Taylor Kusseling K.
1 year, 5 months ago
I use my go to smash box photo finish primer and dermablend translucent powder. They work like a charm and the powder gives it’s an amazing finish that will last just as long as the foundation
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
I like to use this without primer it really doesn't need for this foundation it's like so natural and smooth and blends well with your skin
Erica M.
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
1 year, 5 months ago
I usually really like my Maybelline Baby Skin Primer- but with barePro I prefer using it w/o a primer. I like the way it looks/feels on bare skin. If i do need a primer- I like to use Laura Geller's Supercharged Spackle Under Make Up treatment Primer. Also, seems to perform well with a simple bb or cc cream or a lightweight moisturizer.
Sara N.
Sara N.
1 year, 5 months ago
I’ve tried this with the smashbox primer, the maybeline baby skin primer and my YSL primer and I didn’t like how it performed too well. However when I used my bare minerals SPF 50 prep step primer I actually really liked it. I think because this foundation clings to dry spots you should use more of a moisturizing primer, that’s what did the trick for me!
Amoy P.
Amoy P.
Seal Beach, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
I've used the Too Faced Hangover Primer with it - works great.