Cindy S.
Castroville, CA

Did anyone else's bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation voxbox foundation come too light??? Or not the correct shade? 😓😭😭😭

Yesenia O.
Yesenia O.
Oakland, CA
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes! I got mine a shade lighter..wish I could exchange it. I should have been more careful when selecting a shade though. I really wanted to try this product on its own but it looks like I will have to mix it with one of my darker foundations to achieve my shade. :(
Iesha L.
Iesha L.
Boynton Beach, FL
1 year, 6 months ago
Mine was way too light too and I emailed them twice about it and no response! How am I supposed to review it and find out how well it lasts if I look like a ghost wearing it
Diana A.
Diana A.
Chandler, AZ
1 year, 6 months ago
Mine was just a little lighter, but it is fine with me since I have light skin. I can always darken it with a bronzer. Or, if it is too light, try and use it as your brightener.
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
1 year, 6 months ago
Mine turned orange after applying it....looked right as I was putting it on but turned into a dark rusty orange shade after drying. O_o
Haleigh T.
Haleigh T.
Arlington, VA
1 year, 6 months ago
I was wondering the same thing!! Mine was at least two shades lighter than I anticipated. Luckily winter is coming up so I'll be less tan but still. Bummer!
Colleen P.
Colleen P.
Hamden, CT
1 year, 6 months ago
Omg mine came WAY too light. I am SOOO upset.
Kat Z.
Kat Z.
Manhattan, KS
1 year, 7 months ago
Mine also came a shade lighter- I look like I'm wearing a mask. It's so sad. I probably will not post a typical photo on social media, but rather share my experience and a picture of the product.
Nedime S.
Nedime S.
1 year, 7 months ago
Mine was one shade darker too (received 03, but selected similar to 02). But that should be fine since they're very close. Light foundation can easily be fixed using a liquid bronzer. Do you have one so that you can mix a bit with the foundation before application?
Demi D.
Demi D.
McDonough , GA
1 year, 7 months ago
Mines was a shade darker, the shade I choose is definitely my summer tanned color but since fall/winter is approaching I should have went a shade lighter.