Danielle B.
Bristol, RI
Review for: Dawn 02 more...
I used to strictly use Estée Lauder’s Double Wear foundation, but I wanted to try something more natural looking and this was on sale at Ulta so I gave it a shot. I fell in love instantly. This foundation blends beautifully with my fair skin tone and it hides all my flaws while looking super natural. I have combination skin and it always stay matte in my oil prone areas and smooth and hydrating in my drier areas. It also doesn’t oxidize at all! I fell asleep with my makeup on after a late night once and it looked perfect when I woke up! Definitely my new go to foundation!