Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Fair 01 more...
I bought this foundation at TJ Maxx recently. I am a long time consumer of bare minerals products. But I have always been someone who stayed with their powder foundations, that is until recently. This product not only has full coverage, but it is perfect for those with dry skin like myself. It still feels light weight on the skin and does not look caked on the skin, but rather nice and flawlessly natural. It is also quite hard for me to find a light enough shade to be able to blend into my skin for a perfect match. I am absolutely happy with this foundation and will be buying this again in the future.