Nardine M.
MA
Review for: Pecan 18 more...
I have tried soooo many different foundations! From drugstore to expensive name brand! Nothing worked better with my oily combo skin! It will either make my skill look soo oily too quick or will make my skin look dry for the first few hours until my skin produces its own oils and then it will go to oily looking! This foundation is light yet it is the perfect coverage without leaving my skin too dry or two oily! It lasts on my skin for hours! I do use primer and setting powder and I end up with the perfect looking makeup :)