Sharmese B.
Review for: Cardamom 23 more...
Let me tell you how I’m just in love with fenty foundation however I cannot find my color. I’ve also tried some drug store foundation but couldn’t find my match. Now imagine having to go to exchange foundation at least 3 or 4 times before you finally feel satisfied with Sephora nasty customer service. I am in loveeeeee with this foundation it matches my skin tone so perfectly and it gives me that matte finish that I want. I circled the area I put the foundation just a swatch and you can’t even tell. And it’s averaged price about $34 per bottle and it’s liquid so unless your caking it on you it should last like normal. The bottle isn’t the biggest but not the smallest either.