Chelsea H.
Travelers Rst, SC
Review for: Fair 01 more...
I am giving this 4 stars only bc this product claims to be full coverage and it’s really more of a medium coverage. That being said it can be built up easily to full coverage. It also doesn’t stay on my nose very well even when using a primer and setting powder and spray. If anyone has any tips about that please let me know bc I am probably going to try a different foundation when I run out, simply bc I hate having to touch up my face several times a day and I really do like this foundation! This product has a very pretty satin finish and does not oxidize after being applied. This product has also not broken me out either and I have had a hard time finding a product that does not break me out. I would definitely repurchase this product if I can just figure out how to keep it on my nose! Also I have very dry skin and this foundation does not dry me out at all! So to all my dry skin girls this one is for you!!!!