Jamie M.
Gainesville
Review for: Dawn 02 more...
I got this as a free sample where ironically I ordered a different foundation and guess which one I preferred? I loved the finish and the way it wore through out the day. The down side to it was it oxidized. By the time I had finished the rest of my makeup, the color went from an almost perfect match to slightly too yellow. It was not horrible and I could move down to shade 01 and probably be fine. I didn't have any issues with it clinging to dry patches like some of the other reviews, but I don't have dry skin. I do have dry patches from break outs but it wasn't a problem. The coverage was good and it didn't settle into my lines or pores. I will have to wear it a few more times but first impression alone, I was pretty happy with it. Does sound like this is one you will need a sample for before purchase to make sure it will work with your skin type.