bareMinerals

2 star

1 star

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Good coverage, stays for a good amount of time, but I can definitely feel it on my skin. It does not feel light and barely there like other products.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
From the moment I applied this foundation, I was impressed by its lightweight feel and seamless blendability. Its liquid formula glides onto the skin effortlessly, evening out imperfections and providing flawless coverage without feeling heavy or cakey. What sets this foundation apart is its impressive staying power. It's designed to withstand sweat, humidity, and long days, ensuring that your makeup looks fresh and flawless from morning till night. Plus, the added SPF 20 protection helps shield your skin from harmful UV rays, making it perfect for daily wear. I also appreciate the broad range of shades available, catering to various skin tones and undertones. Whether you're fair, medium, or deep, there's a shade of bareMinerals BAREPRO Foundation that's perfect for you. Overall, I highly recommend bareMinerals BAREPRO Performance Wear Liquid Foundation to anyone looking for a foundation that provides impeccable coverage, long-lasting performance, and built-in sun protection.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Although this product gives good full coverage it feels dry on my skin. I have very dry skin to begin with so the finish looks chalky on me. Might be better for someone with oily skin.