BY BAREMINERALS #26 in Liquid Foundation

24 HOUR FULL COVERAGE

We're redefining performance wear with this new liquid mineral foundation that cares while it covers, improving the appearance of skin texture over time* while blurring pores and imperfections.

GOOD-FOR-SKIN INGREDIENTS

The luxuriously creamy liquid contains bamboo stem extract for a naturally matte, soft focus finish, while papaya enzymes gently improve skin's texture both immediately and over time. With good-for-skin ingredients that won't clog pores, BAREPRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation is Makeup So Pure You Can Sleep in It®.

FOUNDATION THAT WORKS (AND PLAYS) AS HARD AS YOU DO

BAREPRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation provides natural looking full coverage-and so much more. This is humidity, water and sweat-resistant foundation that provides broad spectrum, non-chemical SPF 20 sun protection, which is essential in preventing premature aging of the skin.

*In an independent clinical trial of 31 women, 100% of participants saw a 36% improvement in skin texture after the first week.

• Did anyone else's bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid ...9 Answers
    • Would this be a good product to try as a begginer in liquid found...2 Answers
    • Did this break anyone out? I noticed breakouts and I was so upset...3 Answers
    Lahela M.
    Review for: Golden Ivory 08
    I have some issues with this, some of them related to formula, some related to personal stuff (that I can't exactly fault the product for).
    First, it's matte. That's not the fault of the formula, it's just not something I really like. As someone with really dry skin and a dry climate, matte finishes just dry me out further, and almost never wears well on me.
    It applies really smoothly, and feels very light. It didn't last very long on my dry skin, and started looking caky within a few hours, as most matte formulas do.

The packaging is nice. Simple, sturdy glass bottle with a pump (!).

My two biggest issues are with the inclusion of a really high SPF using mineral sunblock, and the inclusions of enzymes for exfoliation purposes.

I hate SPF in foundation. It's quite literally useless, because no one applies nearly enough (1/4 teaspoon) to get the advertised SPF. So, it's a needless irritant. And on top of that, it can cause flashback! So it's not really great for night, going out wear. Now, obviously, this formula does seem advertised for a daily, day-to-day kind of wear. But really, when it's like 20% zinc (I remember it was a really high amount, and the info isn't available online, which is frustrating), you're sacrificing performance (and causing potential irritation) for a basically nonexistant SPF.

Now, the enzymes. Can someone tell me why the heck I would want to have my foundation exfoliating me? Also, if you're using a primer with this, this would be pointless, as it wouldn't even penetrate the skin.

It slightly gave a pore blurring effect, but this probably due to the silica + silicones that are higher on the ingredients list than the "bamboo extracts".

Anyways this is a basic, simple, foundation, with the inclusion of some really weird ingredients that could cause irritation. I give it props for the large shade selection, but it could have more variety in the darker shades, as well as go deeper and lighter. I would say it's between medium and full coverage; it's slightly more coverage than a medium, but not quite full.

I'm going to give it to a more oily friend who lives in a more humid climate.

I received this product for free to test and share my honest review from Influenster.
    Michelle H.
    Review for: Golden Nude 13
    I was honestly surprised by this foundation! While it does provide medium-full coverage as touted, just be aware it does take the suggested 3 full pumps to achieve that for me (I use 1 pump for each third of my face, have very few discoloration/scars to cover up, just need to even skin tone). Because the texture of the foundation is quite liquid, my preferred method to apply is with a damp sponge. For reference, I typically prefer to use a brush to apply all of my foundations, but this is the exception. Otherwise, you'll tend to get lots of streaks with a brush which makes it not the easiest product to work with. What surprised me the most was the poreless finish (very smiliar to Maybelline Matte and Poreless). Even without primer, through temperatures above 100 degrees, I am able to maintain a matte (but not flat) poreless, even, base that stays put and does not move throughout the day. This is the same in natural lighting, as well as the harsh bright lighting you'd find inside of Sephora. The longevity of the foundation and the coverage and ease of application does not quite match that of my holy grail Double Wear, hence 4 stars, but it is more light weight and does look more natural than Double Wear does on the skin... So it's a close second option! In comparison, it does not, however, look as natural on the skin as MUFE HD does, but completely blows MUFE out of the water in terms of wear time and keeping my oily-combination skin matte (even without primer). The color I received complimentary (13, Golden Nude) as part of a contest matched well in comparison to my 1W2/2W2 in Double Wear and ~Y335 in MUFE HD. My only concern is running through product quickly since having to use 3 pumps to get the coverage I like, but I guess some may see that as a pro if you like being able to more finely tune the amount of coverage you like. Very reasonably priced as well.
    Diana A.
    Chandler , AZ
    Review for: Fair 01
    bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20was one of the very few foundations that I liked from the first time! I have used it for about 3 weeks now, which I think it is enough to develop my opinion about it . When I first got it , I applied it on my hand to see how it's texture felt! It was very liquid and my first thought was that the coverage would be sheer! Well , I was wrong! It is medium, buildable to full coverage. For maximum coverage, you need two layers. I tried applying it both with a brush and with a beauty blender and I prefer the beauty blender. I feel like the complexion looks more flawless this way! It is matte finish ,but not dry looking. I have combination skin and the finish fits just perfect for me. I might get a little shiny by the end of the day , but the foundation is still on without getting separated.
    It is a longer wear, I have kept it on my skin even for 17 hours and I felt pretty good about by the end of the day. The only negative thing I can say about it, is that it sits in the lines , which is pretty normal for a matte finish.
    Now, because it is longer wear, you have to make sure you take it off properly at night. I use a cleansing milk, than a little oil to dissolve whatever if left on the skin and lastly a foaming cleanser with my Clarisonic brush. In the end, I use a toner and the cotton round comes up perfectly clean. When I apply it in the morning, I like to use my hand as my palette and after I wash them , you can still see the foundation. So make sure you double clean your face at night.
    Having an SPF 20 is a plus, especially for whoever lives in a sunny location.
    I have received #barepro by #Bare Minerals foundation for #free from #Influenster for testing purposes. But will I buy it ? My answer is Yes! I am very picky and this product got my heart!
    Michelle E.
    Katy, TX
    Review for: Fair 01
    I received the bareMinerals barePRO Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 as an Influenster Vox Box! I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I was so excited to be picked for this, because I have used the original bareMinerals system in the past and have loved it! I love the packaging for this foundation, a sleek bottle with a pump and a cap to top it off. I have combination skin that's oily/dry and this formula was super matte-fying! For me, that was good and bad. Good because of the oily parts of my skin and bad because I have certain areas that are usually pretty dry no matter how much I exfoliate or moisturizer my skin. So this foundation was great other than it made the dry areas stand out more. Thanks, postpartum hormones! I used a blending sponge dry the first time and wet the second time and I liked the application with the wet sponge better. Though I would REALLY love to be picked to receive the official foundation application brush!!! 😉 And try that out too 😊 This foundation has long wear and lasts all day which is perfect. I also have some redness so I had to use 3-4 pumps per application to conceal all of the redness. Overall, I think his is a great foundation and not bad of a price either! I would rebuy it for sure, and would really love to try out an application with the makeup brush! Maybe that would somehow cover up my dry patches better! Thanks Influenster and bareMinerals! bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20
    Jennifer L.
    Yonkers, NY
    Review for: Sandstone 16
    I was indecisive between getting Barepro or Too Faced born this way foundation while trying them out at ulta. They both looked so beautiful on my skin! I was sold the moment I patted my face with a clean white sponge and noticed that the Barepro foundation did not transfer at all (unlike born this way which did transfer). Of course I purchased the foundation and I have been using it everyday for two weeks now and I love it! My boyfriend kisses my face constantly and it’s great not seeing all my makeup winding up on his lips. The shade 16 Sandstone is a perfect match for my skin tone. I love that this foundation feels light like skin and covers my redness. I wouldn’t consider this foundation to be full coverage, more like a lite to medium coverage. It can be build up to be full coverage but I find that the more product you lather on the cakey-er it gets. The foundation has an amazing staying power and i personally feel like the longer its on my face the more beautiful it makes my skin look. I work 8 hour shifts and after work I do Zumba and my makeup still looks beautiful and fresh. Overall I’m obsessed with this foundation! It’s my everyday holy grail.

Disclaimer: This is my honest and personal review for this product. I bought this product with my own money after seeing reviews on Influenster, YouTube and Instagram. I am not sponsored by bare minerals, Influenster or anyone.

Pictures: one without flash, one with flash, and one with product on one side of my face. No filters and no edits.
    Tanna W.
    Waco, TX
    Review for: Champagne 03
    I’ve never been a huge makeup person but I’ve always kinda wanted to be. I have an Ipsysubscription that sends me makeup every month, which I love but most of the products are sample size. This is great because I can try out the product and if I love it, I can buy the full size product. Ipsy usually has a discount code for that too. I love a good natural looking foundation, which is why I’ve been using bareMinerals original foundation for years! I recently ran out of my foundation and thought I would try out bareMinerals barePro liquid foundation. It wasn’t too much more than the powder foundation, but I was hesitant at first because I’ve always had issues with liquid foundation. In the past it’s been heavy and feels like I’m wearing another face to be completely honest.I decided I could give bareMinerals liquid foundation a try though because I had been reading great reviews on it. I went down to Ulta and had them test it out on me. I already knew my shade in the powder foundation, so it was the same in the liquid. Easy enough right? The wonderful woman at Ulta started to put it on me and it immediately felt lighter than any liquid foundation I had used in the past. She used a brush to apply it, but said that it could be applied with a sponge too. I use a medium face contour brush by crown. You don’t need much of the foundation at all, as you can see pictured above. After I apply the liquid foundation I use the powder mineral veil to set it. With both of these, I still feel as though I’m not wearing much makeup at all. It doesn’t even smudge off if I rub my face like a lot of makeup does AND you can still see my freckles! Overall this liquid foundation is everything I could have asked for and more.
    Hannah A.
    Mt Pleasant, MI
    Review for: Light Natural 09
    After using this foundation a few times I was obsessed with it! I thought this was going to be my new go to foundation, it was the perfect shade for my skin with the perfect undertones. It blends so good and looks very natural on your skin. I could get a medium coverage with this foundation, but could easily build it up to a full coverage without it looking cakey. I usually applied this with my clarisonic foundation attachment or using a beauty blender. However after using this for a few weeks I began breaking out in hives all over my face. I stopped using t for a few days and they went away. I am allergic to something in this, but have never had an allergic reaction to any of their other products. I wish this would have worked for me because initially I loved the foundation!!! I would definitely recommend trying it, because other than my allergic reaction I loved this!
    Anneke P.
    Meadville
    Review for: Light Natural 09
    I tried a samples of this foundation and was SO surprised at how much I loved it! The feeling was odd at first (almost a tight sensation once dry) because I'm used to the powder foundation. I currently still use the original foundation from bare minerals but would like to purchase this one for special events and the occasions where I truly need my foundation to last all day!

I'm both pleased and ashamed to say my foundation looked the SAME the next morning when I was too lazy to take it off the night before (it really is smudge proof!)! The texture is nice, I am curious to try the brush they created to pair with this foundation and see how that changes application. One last thought: this bottle will last forever!!! I got a sample pot the size of my thumb and I was able to use it at least 4 times for full coverage!
    Yesenia O.
    Oakland, CA
    Review for: Golden Ivory 08
    I received this foundation complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I decided to try this out for work one day and at first it seemed to be really matte. Even though I really like matte foundations since I have combo skin, I noticed some of my pores and fine lines were more noticeable upon application. I did use a primer before putting this on and set it with powder. However, after a few hours at work I noticed the foundation started to melt off in some areas. I had to wipe it off because it just didn't stay put! Below are pics to show that the foundation is buildable--first pic shows two layers of foundation (with concealer and setting powder applied) and second pic is only one light layer of foundation (no concealer or setting powder). I really want the foundation to work for me so I will continue to test this out with less foundation and possibly with a different primer. I also got a shade to light so will try to mix this up with one of my darker foundations to get the right shade. Not giving up on it just yet since I hear great reviews. I will update my review in a few weeks.
    Mikaela S.
    Boca raton, FL
    Review for: Warm Light 07
    To start, I have some pretty important standards for what I consider to be a great foundation. It has to be full coverage, light weight, and have a color that matches my skin perfectly. This may seem like a lot, and a very hard thing for companies to accomplish, but in this case BarePro passed the test. I have acne prone skin with hyperpigmentation. It really stinks, and finding a perfect foundation for these issues can be very difficult. To start, a little bit of this product goes a long way. I don’t even use half a pump in my daily makeup routine. I dab it on my entire face with a dense, round brush. The application is even and when the product dries it doesn’t feel like I have heavy product on my face...I LOVE it. I love that it comes in a sturdy, glass bottle. It makes the product seem much more expensive and luxe...even though the actual price is totally reasonable for such a long lasting amount of product. I love that it has SPF, so that I can cut that step out of my daily routine. The color range is unbelievable and I was able to find a perfect, exact match for my skin tone. Overall, I would give this foundation full marks. I have been wearing it every day for weeks now and I have no plans of stopping. I still have a ton of product left and my makeup routine has dwindled down to just 10 minutes every morning. LOVE IT.
    Cindy S.
    Castroville, CA
    Beauty Junkie Expert
    Did anyone else's bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 voxbox foundation come too light??? Or not the correct shade? 😓😭😭😭
    Janisa Q.
    Beauty Junkie Expert
    What powders or primers has anyone used with this foundation?
    Stephanie M.
    Palmdale , CA
    Beauty Junkie Expert
    bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 hey everyone ! So I have really dry skin, I noticed that this foundation really clings to dry patches , the foundation is great I love it but does anyone know any skin routines for dry skin ? I've tried moisturizer but it's doesn't help ): I have dry skin around my lip area , nose, and eyelids. Any help?
    Karla W.
    San Francisco, CA
    Beauty Junkie Expert
    Does it come with a foundation brush or you have to buy it separately? How's the coverage? Is it really full?
    Iesha L.
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Beauty Junkie Expert
    Is there a number for influenster?? My foundation was waaay too light and I can't review it if I look like a ghost wearing it! I can't walk out of my house with the foundation on. I emailed them twice and no one responded