BY BAREMINERALS

AROUND THE CLOCK COVERAGE

We're redefining performance wear with this new liquid mineral foundation that cares while it covers, improving the appearance of skin texture over time* while blurring pores and imperfections. The 24-hour breathable full coverage is powered by Mineral Lock™ Long-Wear Technology that blends mineral pigments with lipids naturally found in skin to lock in transfer-resistant, color-true coverage in 30 carefully calibrated shades.

GOOD-FOR-SKIN INGREDIENTS

The luxuriously creamy liquid contains bamboo stem extract for a naturally matte, soft focus finish, while papaya enzymes gently improve skin's texture both immediately and over time. With good-for-skin ingredients that won't clog pores, barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation is Makeup So Pure You Can Sleep in It®.

FOUNDATION THAT WORKS (AND PLAYS) AS HARD AS YOU DO

barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation provides natural looking full coverage-and so much more. This is heat, humidity, water and sweat-resistant foundation that provides broad spectrum non-chemical SPF 20 / PA++ sun protection, which is essential in preventing premature aging of the skin. FIND YOUR PERFECT SHADE With 30 true-to-you shades you can get flawless, good-for-skin coverage for every tone, every type and every kind of beautiful. To find your perfect mineral makeup match: *VISIT any bareMinerals boutique and get a complimentary foundation shade consultation with a qualified makeup artist, who will find your perfect match-guaranteed. *CALL us at 1.888.795.4747 and let us help you find the perfect foundation formula and shade for your skin.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Bis-Butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Sodium Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Methicone, Papain, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Algin, Tocopherol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Does anyone else have their new bareminerals liquid found...2 Answers
    • Did anyone else's bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear...9 Answers
    Ilse G.
    Phoenix, AZ
    Review for: Toffee 19 more...
    I been using this foundation for a year now and omg I have a love and a lil hate relationship. My reasons why. So my skin is super oily and I break out somewhat often.😒

This foundation keeps me matte for about 6hours and it’s definitely full coverage, another thing would be it’s the color range and undertones it’s a really good variety of colors easy to find your perfect shade . It also doesn’t break me out more. Why I sometimes hate it , it dries too fast like as soon as you started applying on the skin it starts to dry and you have to work really fast to blend it out. You also can’t add a second layer because it will feel heavy. I would say that’s the only thing I don’t like , other then that this is my go to foundation for my everyday use .bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation
    Rhonda M.
    Charlotte, NC
    Review for: Cool Beige 10 more...
    I have used Bare Minerals makeup for the last 8 years probably. I used the BareMinerals Ready foundation SPF20. I bought the angled brush and the setting veil that they recommended with this product back when I first started using it. I had no complaints I loved it. Worked amazingly. Because I am always curious and like to experiment somewhat I have been trying other formulas and other brands for about two years. During my birthday month I noticed that I was one product away from being completely out of the BareMinerals Ready Foundation so I went online to order some to restock for when I decided to give it another go. I mean I knew all about it, it had been my go to foundation for so long so I didn’t ever want to be completely out of it. When I got online it was no longer available. I panicked. I got involved with a live chat representative and she talked me into ordering the BarePro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation SPF20. She suggested that I order the Cool Beige 10 color because they had 30
    different options of colors to pick from I was completely confused. She based this on my history of what I wore in the discontinued makeup. My makeup arrived a couple of days ago and here’s my review after wearing it three days. First of all the packaging is incredible. You have a glass bottle that contains 1 fluid ounce of makeup for approx $36. It does have a nice pump. It reminds me of Mac foundation packaging and pump. It states that you only need one pump for your entire face. This is however false. I have been using three. Also I have used it with straight moisturizer and also with primers. It still seems to slide basically right off my face. I also used a beauty blender and a brush to apply it and surprisingly found that it went on better with the brush. It states that it’s for all skin tones but here again False. It dries very quickly when you put it on and it is somewhat tacky feeling. It is a matte makeup. If you use concealer on top of it it seems to provide creasing and dry lines immediately. You definitely have to use concealer before applying the foundation and hope that you have everything covered. There’s no way this last 24 hours I’ve had to touch up at least three times a day. I am using the BareMinerals Veil to set it and it doesn’t seem to make it last any longer. It becomes patchy and around my nose area and chin area shows the patches worse than other places. The color is ok. Not great just ok. I’m so confused as to how they discontinued something that was incredible and have offered a substitute that is not even in the same ballgame. I’m going to continue to try different primers and setting products. I’m just not happy yet with this product.
    Vanessa B.
    Crown Point, IN
    I got a good deal on this foundation at Marshall’s, that’s the only reason I bought it. I spent about $13. I’d say the overall coverage of this foundation is pretty good but it doesn’t hold up throughout the day for me. It clings to dry patches and begins to part up after a few hours of wear. I’ve also noticed that when I’m ready to wash my face it is really hard to get the remaining product off of my skin and I have to scrub really hard. I hate to be so negative about bare minerals but this product really wasn’t for me and I’m glad I didn’t buy it at Sephora.
    Jesachi |.
    YES YES YES. This STUFF. Amazing. Stunning and matte, this stuff will take you through your whole day and night. I've worn a full face of this and went to a heavy sweating martial arts work out and this STUFF LASTED. No budge even with sweat pouring down my face. I even went into the bathroom at one point to try and wipe it off. I mean, some came off, as I was wiping vigorously, but when I went home, there was STILL MORE TO REMOVE. Doesn't break my skin out, doesn't clog my pores. This stuff is no joke. If you haven't picked up a sample of this, you NEED TO.
    Jessica P.
    Clinton Township, MI
    Purchased at: Sephora
    I really wanted to like this product. When I first bought it I loved it but now that I'm a month into it I'm having issues. The foundation itself has been cracking. You have to work really fast because it drys down quick. It can be splotchy. There are some days where I have to redo my makeup 2-3 times because it is so hard to work with. It also goes into every wrinkle I have and highlights it. I really love the finish though so I wish it was easier to apply, stopped settling in my wrinkles, and it would stop cracking.
    Jillian T.
    Clarkston, MI
    Review for: Warm Natural 12 more...
    THE ONE I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR! Okay, so when this foundation was first released, it got a hard pass from me because I saw it was full coverage and matte, which are two things I steer clear of. My skin is normal, being slightly oily in my t-zone but nothing too terrible. I also have pretty clear skin (for the most part) and tend to opt for a more natural finish. Recently, I attended a Bare Minerals masterclass at the Ulta I work at and it was centered around their entire BarePro line. I didn't expect to like (let alone LOVE) any of the products, but I decided to keep an open mind. When we applied the foundation, we used their Luxe Performance brush that was created to work specifically with this foundation (another thing I was skeptical about, being an avid Beauty Blender user my whole makeup-wearing life). After I applied the foundation I noticed it covered all the redness I have (I just started using Differin so my skin is adjusting to the high levels of retinol), and it didn't emphasize any dry patches; it just glided over everything so effortlessly. They then had us apply the concealer (which is also a godsend for someone with deep expression lines under her eyes aka me), and moved right into the bronzer. I, being someone who tends to be more on the oily side, was confused when we did not set the foundation with powder, as I've never applied liquid foundation without setting it afterwards. I shrugged it off and continued following the instruction of the artist. After the class was done, I shopped around the store for a bit, and I noticed I couldn't stop staring at myself in every mirror I passed. My skin looked so natural and skin-like, but also nearly flawless. I could still see my freckles, a feature I like to embrace rather than hide, but the rest of my skin tone was evened out. My mom urged me to purchase this foundation (which she never does because I have more makeup than anyone knows what to do with), so I was sold. I decided to keep my makeup on all day to see how well the foundation would hold up throughout the day, even though I had originally intended to wash it off after the class. I was shocked when every time I looked in the mirror (I did check-ins every hour), it looked like it was freshly applied! My normally oily t-zone did not look shiny until around the 14 hour mark, which was right before I was going to remove my makeup for the day anyway. I have been wearing this foundation every day for the past few weeks and it still is just as beautiful as the first time I tried it, and I have never once set it with powder. If you have dry to slightly oily skin, you should be able to get away with never having to powder with this, and if you have oily skin, you may need to touch up with a bit of powder later on in the day, but it will still look beautiful before and after. I cannot stop recommending this foundation to every customer that asks for a new foundation, and I've had a few customers already come back in to tell me how much they love it.
    Ashka S.
    Paramus, NJ
    Review for: Toffee 19 more...
    Bareminerals has such a wide variety of foundation colors that match with every undertone and skin pigment. The barePRO foundation works perfectly for a light coverage and natural, matte finish; however, it is very buildable for people who prefer higher coverage products. This foundation is weightless and feels so light and natural on the skin. For someone who advocates for natural looking skin, I highly recommend this product!  bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation
    Courtney C.
    Greensboro, NC
    For days when I want a medium coverage look, I apply this foundation. It goes on smoothly with no primer needed. One drop is enough to cover my entire face. The formula dries quickly so apply in sections and work from there. Once it sets, it doesn't budge or transfer one bit! It is a natural matte finish. Skin looks like it's made of velvet. It wears well throughout the day. It looks even better when it melts into your face oils.
    Cindy M.
    New York
    Purchased at: TJ Maxx
    Review for: Golden Nude 13 more...
    This foundation I found when TJ Maxx was restocking their makeup section. Usually I don’t trust makeup from TJ Maxx but the sales woman just put it out and I asked her if I could see it. When I opened the box it was untouched ! My lucky day! This foundation is amazing! I have pretty dry skin and not a lot of foundations work for me. This stays on all day and makes me look seamless. So happy with it!
    Tanna W.
    Tulsa, OK
    Review for: Champagne 03 more...
    I’ve never been a huge makeup person but I’ve always kinda wanted to be. I have an Ipsysubscription that sends me makeup every month, which I love but most of the products are sample size. This is great because I can try out the product and if I love it, I can buy the full size product. Ipsy usually has a discount code for that too. I love a good natural looking foundation, which is why I’ve been using bareMinerals original foundation for years! I recently ran out of my foundation and thought I would try out bareMinerals barePro liquid foundation. It wasn’t too much more than the powder foundation, but I was hesitant at first because I’ve always had issues with liquid foundation. In the past it’s been heavy and feels like I’m wearing another face to be completely honest.I decided I could give bareMinerals liquid foundation a try though because I had been reading great reviews on it. I went down to Ulta and had them test it out on me. I already knew my shade in the powder foundation, so it was the same in the liquid. Easy enough right? The wonderful woman at Ulta started to put it on me and it immediately felt lighter than any liquid foundation I had used in the past. She used a brush to apply it, but said that it could be applied with a sponge too. I use a medium face contour brush by crown. You don’t need much of the foundation at all, as you can see pictured above. After I apply the liquid foundation I use the powder mineral veil to set it. With both of these, I still feel as though I’m not wearing much makeup at all. It doesn’t even smudge off if I rub my face like a lot of makeup does AND you can still see my freckles! Overall this liquid foundation is everything I could have asked for and more.
    Cindy S.
    CASTROVILLE, CA
    Did anyone else's bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation voxbox foundation come too light??? Or not the correct shade? 😓😭😭😭
    Kansas B.
    Sparta, NC
    Who else got the survey for the BarePro VoxBox, gave their address, but still has no word on it?bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation
    Janisa Q.
    What powders or primers has anyone used with this foundation?
    Stephanie M.
    Palmdale, CA
    bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation hey everyone ! So I have really dry skin, I noticed that this foundation really clings to dry patches , the foundation is great I love it but does anyone know any skin routines for dry skin ? I've tried moisturizer but it's doesn't help ): I have dry skin around my lip area , nose, and eyelids. Any help?
    Rylee L.
    What do you think about this foundation? I have a sample of it and am thinking about buying the full size bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation

Sephora