BY BAREMINERALS #41 in Liquid Foundation

AROUND THE CLOCK COVERAGE

We're redefining performance wear with this new liquid mineral foundation that cares while it covers, improving the appearance of skin texture over time* while blurring pores and imperfections. The 24-hour breathable full coverage is powered by Mineral Lock™ Long-Wear Technology that blends mineral pigments with lipids naturally found in skin to lock in transfer-resistant, color-true coverage in 30 carefully calibrated shades.

GOOD-FOR-SKIN INGREDIENTS

The luxuriously creamy liquid contains bamboo stem extract for a naturally matte, soft focus finish, while papaya enzymes gently improve skin's texture both immediately and over time. With good-for-skin ingredients that won't clog pores, barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation is Makeup So Pure You Can Sleep in It®.

FOUNDATION THAT WORKS (AND PLAYS) AS HARD AS YOU DO

barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation provides natural looking full coverage-and so much more. This is heat, humidity, water and sweat-resistant foundation that provides broad spectrum non-chemical SPF 20 / PA++ sun protection, which is essential in preventing premature aging of the skin. FIND YOUR PERFECT SHADE With 30 true-to-you shades you can get flawless, good-for-skin coverage for every tone, every type and every kind of beautiful. To find your perfect mineral makeup match: *VISIT any bareMinerals boutique and get a complimentary foundation shade consultation with a qualified makeup artist, who will find your perfect match-guaranteed. *CALL us at 1.888.795.4747 and let us help you find the perfect foundation formula and shade for your skin.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Bis-Butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Sodium Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Methicone, Papain, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Algin, Tocopherol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Does anyone else have their new bareminerals liquid foundation on...2 Answers
    • Did anyone else's bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid ...9 Answers
    • I am getting this voxbox and am so excited about it. I have a we...1 Answers
    Buy on Sephora*
    Amanda C.
    Jersey City, NJ
    Review for: Clove 28 (deep skin w/warm undertones) more...
    Thank you Influenster for sending me this awesome product to review! Without this free sample I would have never found out about this great product! The coverage is great and leaves my pores unnoticeable. The texture of the foundation itself left my skin feeling great!

It also does a great job with providing good-for-skin ingredients like papaya enzymes which exfoliates and promotes cell turnover for the skin. There is also bamboo stem extract which I find very interesting because it’s intended to leave the skin looking natural and matte.

Before testing on my sensitive face I tried it on my arm and it was a good match. I tested out the Dawn 02 shade. The liquid foundation itself felt very rich on my arm and fingers. This showed me that I didn’t need a lot of product to put on my face so the price you’re paying for the product is very reasonable because it will last you for a while.

Packaging is very classy and I felt as though that is how this product is intended to portray to its customers because that’s the first impression I got from it. BareMinerals does a great job with promoting and selling high quality products and this item is just one representation of that!
    Olivia M.
    Minden, LA
    Review for: Champagne 03 more...
    I can't decide if I love this foundation or not.  I went to Sephora and got a sample before splurging on the bottle.  I was able to get 4 wears out of the sample I got.  The color match is near perfect for me skin, which rarely happens.  I was surprised how watery the formula seemed.  It was more medium-buildable coverage in my opinion.

I wore this with and without a primer.  For my skin, I definitely have to wear a primer for this foundation to stay on and look good all day.  The first day I wore this without a primer on top of my usual skincare routine.  It was blotchy applying it and didn't cover my problem areas very good.  It was so, so, so cakey by the end of the day and my face was a grease ball!
    The times after that I wore this foundation, I wore my porefessional primer with it and it worked so much better.  It applied easier with a brush and gave more coverage.  It also didn't get greasy or cakey looking.

I liked this foundation, but I don't know that it's worth the price tag.  I have a drugstore foundation that I really like, and in comparison, I just can't justify spending more money on a foundation that I don't think out-performs it.
    Michelle H.
    Review for: Golden Nude 13 more...
    I was honestly surprised by this foundation! While it does provide medium-full coverage as touted, just be aware it does take the suggested 3 full pumps to achieve that for me (I use 1 pump for each third of my face, have very few discoloration/scars to cover up, just need to even skin tone). Because the texture of the foundation is quite liquid, my preferred method to apply is with a damp sponge. For reference, I typically prefer to use a brush to apply all of my foundations, but this is the exception. Otherwise, you'll tend to get lots of streaks with a brush which makes it not the easiest product to work with. What surprised me the most was the poreless finish (very smiliar to Maybelline Matte and Poreless). Even without primer, through temperatures above 100 degrees, I am able to maintain a matte (but not flat) poreless, even, base that stays put and does not move throughout the day. This is the same in natural lighting, as well as the harsh bright lighting you'd find inside of Sephora. The longevity of the foundation and the coverage and ease of application does not quite match that of my holy grail Double Wear, hence 4 stars, but it is more light weight and does look more natural than Double Wear does on the skin... So it's a close second option! In comparison, it does not, however, look as natural on the skin as MUFE HD does, but completely blows MUFE out of the water in terms of wear time and keeping my oily-combination skin matte (even without primer). The color I received complimentary (13, Golden Nude) as part of a contest matched well in comparison to my 1W2/2W2 in Double Wear and ~Y335 in MUFE HD. My only concern is running through product quickly since having to use 3 pumps to get the coverage I like, but I guess some may see that as a pro if you like being able to more finely tune the amount of coverage you like. Very reasonably priced as well.
    Michelle E.
    Katy, TX
    Review for: Fair 01 more...
    I received the bareMinerals barePRO Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 as an Influenster Vox Box! I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I was so excited to be picked for this, because I have used the original bareMinerals system in the past and have loved it! I love the packaging for this foundation, a sleek bottle with a pump and a cap to top it off. I have combination skin that's oily/dry and this formula was super matte-fying! For me, that was good and bad. Good because of the oily parts of my skin and bad because I have certain areas that are usually pretty dry no matter how much I exfoliate or moisturizer my skin. So this foundation was great other than it made the dry areas stand out more. Thanks, postpartum hormones! I used a blending sponge dry the first time and wet the second time and I liked the application with the wet sponge better. Though I would REALLY love to be picked to receive the official foundation application brush!!! 😉 And try that out too 😊 This foundation has long wear and lasts all day which is perfect. I also have some redness so I had to use 3-4 pumps per application to conceal all of the redness. Overall, I think his is a great foundation and not bad of a price either! I would rebuy it for sure, and would really love to try out an application with the makeup brush! Maybe that would somehow cover up my dry patches better! Thanks Influenster and bareMinerals! bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation
    Alex G.
    Richardson
    Review for: Chai 26 more...
    This is an underrated foundation, even in my own collection. I bought it months ago, but have bought other high-end foundations since then, so it was forgotten until the other night when I wore it because I was going out for a short while and didn't want to waste one of my "nicer" foundations. Well to my shock and surprise, this foundation wore so beautifully, and made me look so flawless and beautiful. The coverage is incredible and covered up my dark spots immediately without the need for building it up. It's so light on my face, and I wore it yesterday from 11 AM to 1 AM and had no visible shine. I did do a small touch up before going out for the evening, but I'm sure it would have been fine without doing anything. I was outside the majority of the day, and it still held up. I am loving this foundation so much that I convinced my sister to try a sample, and when I came to see her today, her foundation looked incredible, and she told me it's this foundation that she's wearing. I can't believe I let this one slip under the radar. It's such a fantastic foundation.
    Ashley A.
    Roseville, MI
    Review for: Dawn 02 more...
    I chose a shade that was entirely too light for me but on the first day that I received this, I chose to try it out to see how it looked anyways. The packaging is glass and very chic with a pump included, which is always nice. The consistency is very thin and will run down the back of your hand, however, it does have a lot of pigmentation. I used a brush on one side of my face and a beauty blender on the other to apply this foundation to see which tool worked best. The beauty blender won by a landslide. This foundation doesn't claim to be pore filling but it that it will provide a soft focus finish; it did not. It also claims to be transfer resistant; it's not. After applying the foundation, I noticed that it accentuated all my pores, settled into fine lines, and when I tried to put my concealer on, the foundation I had just put on just WIPED AWAY. I don't see how that classifies as 'long-wearing". I've tried mixing this foundation with other foundations and have still not been able to make this work which is a bummer.
    Christine M.
    Westerville, OH
    Review for: Natural 11 more...
    I started using this foundation after going in to Sephora looking for a very lightweight foundation.  It was suggested to me and I decided to try it.  I have combination skin for reference.  I was surprised at how smooth and light weight this foundation was.  It blends well and I didn't end up needing a lot to cover my face.  It actually has enough coverage that I need less concealer.  It gives me an even skin tone and by the end of the day it is still in place.  I love the range of colors and ability to adjust based on the season.  This product is one of those that does not break me out even though I have very sensitive skin and most products do.  I prefer to blend with a foundation brush but I imagine that it would blend well with a sponge as well.  It is very liquid in consistency  so I recommend being careful how much you use (you usually end up needing less than what you think).  Highly recommend.
    Tanna W.
    Waco, TX
    Review for: Champagne 03 more...
    I’ve never been a huge makeup person but I’ve always kinda wanted to be. I have an Ipsysubscription that sends me makeup every month, which I love but most of the products are sample size. This is great because I can try out the product and if I love it, I can buy the full size product. Ipsy usually has a discount code for that too. I love a good natural looking foundation, which is why I’ve been using bareMinerals original foundation for years! I recently ran out of my foundation and thought I would try out bareMinerals barePro liquid foundation. It wasn’t too much more than the powder foundation, but I was hesitant at first because I’ve always had issues with liquid foundation. In the past it’s been heavy and feels like I’m wearing another face to be completely honest.I decided I could give bareMinerals liquid foundation a try though because I had been reading great reviews on it. I went down to Ulta and had them test it out on me. I already knew my shade in the powder foundation, so it was the same in the liquid. Easy enough right? The wonderful woman at Ulta started to put it on me and it immediately felt lighter than any liquid foundation I had used in the past. She used a brush to apply it, but said that it could be applied with a sponge too. I use a medium face contour brush by crown. You don’t need much of the foundation at all, as you can see pictured above. After I apply the liquid foundation I use the powder mineral veil to set it. With both of these, I still feel as though I’m not wearing much makeup at all. It doesn’t even smudge off if I rub my face like a lot of makeup does AND you can still see my freckles! Overall this liquid foundation is everything I could have asked for and more.
    Allison L.
    Review for: Clove 28 (deep skin w/warm undertones) more...
    i used to work for bare mineral in a mall and i hated their products i would have to lie to customers about what foundation i was wearing and everything else. but when they came out with this foundation i fell in love! LIKE IN LOVE! i got a deep shade only because of the spring and summer coming up and honestly you can lighten up the foundation also. this leaves the skin a semi matte, it still has a lovely glow to it and also still have a matte finish, the only downfall to this product is the bottle. i love the pump but it gets so messy. the product applies beautifully with any primer i use but sometimes have to be careful since i have oily skin and sometimes it'll break up if i don't set it properly. but it gives me a medium buildable coverage on areas i need it. and i even got my friend hooked on this foundation tooo. and theres no flash back either !
    Jamie M.
    Gainesville
    Review for: Dawn 02 more...
    I got this as a free sample where ironically I ordered a different foundation and guess which one I preferred? I loved the finish and the way it wore through out the day. The down side to it was it oxidized. By the time I had finished the rest of my makeup, the color went from an almost perfect match to slightly too yellow. It was not horrible and I could move down to shade 01 and probably be fine. I didn't have any issues with it clinging to dry patches like some of the other reviews, but I don't have dry skin. I do have dry patches from break outs but it wasn't a problem. The coverage was good and it didn't settle into my lines or pores. I will have to wear it a few more times but first impression alone, I was pretty happy with it. Does sound like this is one you will need a sample for before purchase to make sure it will work with your skin type.
    Cindy S.
    CASTROVILLE, CA
    Did anyone else's bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation voxbox foundation come too light??? Or not the correct shade? 😓😭😭😭
    Kansas B.
    Sparta, NC
    Who else got the survey for the BarePro VoxBox, gave their address, but still has no word on it?bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation
    Janisa Q.
    What powders or primers has anyone used with this foundation?
    Rylee L.
    tallahassee, FL
    What do you think about this foundation? I have a sample of it and am thinking about buying the full size bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation
    Stephanie M.
    Palmdale , CA
    bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation hey everyone ! So I have really dry skin, I noticed that this foundation really clings to dry patches , the foundation is great I love it but does anyone know any skin routines for dry skin ? I've tried moisturizer but it's doesn't help ): I have dry skin around my lip area , nose, and eyelids. Any help?