bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation

AROUND THE CLOCK COVERAGE

We're redefining performance wear with this new liquid mineral foundation that cares while it covers, improving the appearance of skin texture over time* while blurring pores and imperfections. The 24-hour breathable full coverage is powered by Mineral Lock™ Long-Wear Technology that blends mineral pigments with lipids naturally found in skin to lock in transfer-resistant, color-true coverage in 30 carefully calibrated shades.

GOOD-FOR-SKIN INGREDIENTS

The luxuriously creamy liquid contains bamboo stem extract for a naturally matte, soft focus finish, while papaya enzymes gently improve skin's texture both immediately and over time. With good-for-skin ingredients that won't clog pores, barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation is Makeup So Pure You Can Sleep in It®.

FOUNDATION THAT WORKS (AND PLAYS) AS HARD AS YOU DO

barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation provides natural looking full coverage-and so much more. This is heat, humidity, water and sweat-resistant foundation that provides broad spectrum non-chemical SPF 20 / PA++ sun protection, which is essential in preventing premature aging of the skin. FIND YOUR PERFECT SHADE With 30 true-to-you shades you can get flawless, good-for-skin coverage for every tone, every type and every kind of beautiful. To find your perfect mineral makeup match: *VISIT any bareMinerals boutique and get a complimentary foundation shade consultation with a qualified makeup artist, who will find your perfect match-guaranteed. *CALL us at 1.888.795.4747 and let us help you find the perfect foundation formula and shade for your skin.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Bis-Butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Sodium Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Methicone, Papain, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Algin, Tocopherol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation ? I've had this foundation for a little over a month. The color was perfect when o bought it and the many times I wore it. But lately I've noticed it's too yellow on my skin to the point people say I look like an oompa loompa. I'm not even half way done with it and I dont want to toss it. Is there any th thing I can do to correct the colorm. #oxidization #foundation #discoloration
What powder would you use to set this?
Can I apply with my finger tips? And to remove at night can I use my face cleanser and water?
Start your review of bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation!
3 months ago
bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation uploaded by summer L.
I have been search of my perfect foundation for what seems like years. I wore Studio Fix by Mac and the powder formula by Bare Minerals for years but they didn't work for my skin when I hit my thirties. Since then, I've tried Lancome, Huda and Make Up Forever which are all great formulas, they just oxidized dark on me and I couldn't shade match. I recently purchased this bareMinerals barePRO in cool beige at Sephora and FINALLY I have a foundation that matches me! It lasts all day, the coverage is buildable, there is no scent and the shade doesn't oxidize a couple shades up like other brands. Between 30-40 dollars, it's worth the money particularly in regard to the price of other brands, and I genuinely couldn't recommend it more. You will, in my experience, need a solid powder set with this makeup, but the fact that it doesn't dry quick and hard is probably why the shade stays true.
2 months agoCape Coral
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Cool Beige 10
My favorite foundation. It gives me the perfect amount of coverage. I'm more of a light to medium coverage girl, but know that you can build this foundation up to a full coverage. It has Spf so I know that i dont have to worry about adding that extra layer of product. It's a natural finish so your skin will definitely look like skin o matter how much you pack it on. Its very liquidy and super comfortable to wear. I have ever worn it for more than 5 or 6 hours and it has held up for that time.
a month agoApollo Beach, FL
Review for: Cashmere 06
This foundation is my favorite. Every time I wear it I get tons of compliments on how beautiful my skin looks. I've been using it now for years with the Barepro foundation powder for a more matte and full coverage look. By itself is a soft matte finish with a medium-to-full coverage. I get 16 hour wear and my skin stills looks beautiful. It perfect for combination to oily skin. I'm on my 3rd bottle and I will continue to repurchase!
4 days agoNew York
As a long time user of Bare Minerals original foundation I was looking to try a liquid formula as my skin has been changing as I get older. Overall I really liked this, it blends easily with my fingers, shade matched perfectly, and my skin looked great with a medium coverage. By the end of the day however, it was looking a bit tired. I prefer not to have to fuss with touch ups, but maybe I was just spoiled with a powder foundation.
a month agoWinston Salem, NC
bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation uploaded by Rachel Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
This foundation is really a lot thicker than I thought it was going to be. I had always heard great things about bare minerals so I gave this foundation a try. It was long lasting, but it has an extremly dewy finish. My face becomes sweaty looking when I wear this. If I would wear this foundation regularly I would definantly need a powder on top
a month ago
Review for: Cocoa 30
This would be my holy grail foundation if only the shade was a little lighter. It’s a very thin consistency that provides matte full coverage. I don’t need a primer or powder with this and it lasts 8+ hours. It gives a skin like appearance without being heavy or tight on the face. Products blend well on top of this. Definitely recommend this.
a month agoCape Coral
Review for: Natural 11
I am a foundation junkie, forever searching for my holy grail foundation for my oily breakout prone skin. With that being said this is one I keep coming back to over and over, it doesn’t break me out and has somewhat staying power. It last for about 6 hours before it starts to separate from my face which is longer than other foundation.
2 months agolouisville
bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation uploaded by Rikki D.
Review for: Clove 28
Looks like skin, applies well. It’s better for summer because it does dry down a tiny bit darker. It doesn’t oxidize, but it does dry down a tinge darker. It’s full coverage so a little goes a long way. I like it!! It’s a great backup to my NARS arsenal
2 months ago
Review for: Toffee 19
I have repurchased this product about 3 times now; it covered up my hyperpigmentation like nothing else, without ever emphasizing texture. The clean ingredients in this product also allowed me to wear this daily without having to worry about clogging my pores or causing additional breakouts (I try to always wash my face at night, but the few times that I have fallen asleep with this on, my skin did not react badly like with other foundations). Something to note is that most of the shades have a yellow undertone, so if your skin tone is very cool, it may be difficult to find your perfect shade match. The yellow undertone does brighten up the face nicely though.
3 months agoMinneapolis, MN
Review for: Sandalwood 15
Overall the best foundation I have tried to-date. This is definitely a full coverage foundation so don't expect to look like you aren't wearing makeup. I purchased this from their site and found their color matching and examples to be extremely useful and was happy with the color I purchased and it matches me perfectly! It is super easy to apply and a little bit goes a long way. It covers all my blemishes and redness without seeping into my pores so does look a little natural! You can barely feel that it's there and it stays on well. Only thing I would change is to make it a bit more matte

183 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
23 days ago