bareMinerals BAREPRO® Longwear Lipstick

The first long-wear, vegan lipstick, rich in nourishing minerals. Fade- and feather-resistant, the weightless gel formula glides effortlessly across lips to nourish and condition. The creamy full colour has a soft matte finish in one swipe, with high-impact shades from neutrals to wearable brights. Powered by Mineral Lock Long-Wear Technology is a blend of mineral pigments with lipids naturally found in skin to lock in colour for smudge, budge, and transfer-proof wear.

Sweat-proof, cocktail-proof, kiss-proof.

How To Use:

Apply directly to lips for one-swipe full coverage colour. For increased definition, use with Under Over Lip Liner before or after lipstick application.

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, SYNTHETIC WAX, POLYETHYLENE, ISOHEXADECANE, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SILICA, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, TRIISOSTEARIN, LAUROYL LYSINE, GLYCERIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIETHYLHEXANOATE, JOJOBA ESTERS, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED WAX, RUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) SEED OIL, RIBES NIGRUM (BLACK CURRANT) SEED OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, ACACIA DECURRENS FLOWER WAX, ADANSONIA DIGITATA SEED OIL, SQUALANE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LIMONIUM GERBERI EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERIN-3, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYSILICONE-2, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PHENOXYETHANOL. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 33 LAKE (CI 17200), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985).

Are any of the bareMinerals BAREPRO® Longwear Lipstick free of red 40 and yellow 5?
Has anyone used this lip line? I LOVE IT
Start your review of bareMinerals BAREPRO® Longwear Lipstick!
Smyrna, TN
bareMinerals BAREPRO® Longwear Lipstick uploaded by Karissa E.
Review for: Cinnamon, Boysenberry, Cherry
These shades can be hit or miss. I love Cinnamon for an everyday lip color, it glides on smooth and full pigment in one swipe. The bolder colors, Boysenberry and Cherry, tend to have wear problems on me. The corners of my lips always transfer color and go patchy on me, even if I have completely dry bare lips prior to application. Not sure if it’s user error, but I always am hesitant to wear the bold colors because they look patchy on me.
Neenah , WI
Review for: Cinnamon
So cinnamon in the long wear lipstick is my absolute favorite! It is the perfect nude shade! Out of all of bare minerals lipsticks these long wears are my absolute fave! I live in Wisconsin which means my lips are always dry and chapped so using a lipstick can be scary because when I’m at work all day and don’t have time to reapply I don’t want it to start looking crusty and peely, but the long wear DOES NOT DO THAT!!! I can wear it for a 10 hour day WITHOUT having to reapply!! It leaves my lips looking hydrated and plump!
Vero Beach, FL
bareMinerals BAREPRO® Longwear Lipstick uploaded by Samantha V.
Review for: Petal
I love this lipstick! I have the colour petal and it's the prettiest soft pink, very springtime appropriate if you like to match your makeup according to season. The formula of this is very unique, it goes on creamy but dries down to something like a powdery matte? Which sticks to your lips beautifully but doesn't crack or flake like traditional liquid lipstick would. Would definitely recommend to people who love a matte lip, but have dry lips!
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Nutmeg
Honestly? People are sleeping on this lipstick! To this day, it’s still one of my favorite purchases! I got this lipstick in the shade Nutmeg. The packaging, with the thin tube, is minimalistic and sleek, perfect for an on-the-go essential. The formula is smooth and dries matte, but not drying. It’s pretty long-lasting, I can eat and drink in it without having to retouch! Really recommend it!
Gainesville
Review for: Carnation
I accidentally discovered this one while looking for long lasting lip product. This one hydrates your lip while last pretty long time. It’s not one of those long lasting Matt lipstick. But it still stays on your lip for good amount of time. The shade carnation is pretty and good choice for spring and summer.
Whitehall , PA
bareMinerals BAREPRO® Longwear Lipstick uploaded by Danielle D.
This is my first time trying this lipstick by bare minerals and I have to say that I am so in love! This lipstick glides on so well and doesn’t feel drying at all, while giving amazing coverage and still semi matte but not too drying. Love it
Simi Valley
Review for: Cinnamon
I’m basicAlly bareminerals biggest fan. When I turned 25 my skin basically became a dull lifeless wasteland. I turned to cleaner products and this brand has been my go too for all things makeup. I’ll never break up with them. I luuurve them.
Forsyth, MO
Review for: Petal
Beautiful, pretty pink color! These really are long wear lipsticks; they last all day! Like all matte lipsticks they get a little drying but if you use a chapstick or some kind of barrier it is no problem! Overall a great product.
Bozeman, MT
Review for: Peony
I like this. It’s a little drying, but not too bad. It goes on and you forget it’s there but luckily it still is. Doesn’t get too gummy or tacky, stays soft but doesn’t go anywhere.
Salem, VA
Review for: Cinnamon
This lipstick wears like a cream but stays on like a matte!! Beautiful color and I love the thin packaging. Ease of application and good size for a small handbag