bareMinerals BAREPRO® Longwear Lipstick

The first long-wear, vegan lipstick, rich in nourishing minerals. Fade- and feather-resistant, the weightless gel formula glides effortlessly across lips to nourish and condition. The creamy full colour has a soft matte finish in one swipe, with high-impact shades from neutrals to wearable brights. Powered by Mineral Lock Long-Wear Technology is a blend of mineral pigments with lipids naturally found in skin to lock in colour for smudge, budge, and transfer-proof wear.

Sweat-proof, cocktail-proof, kiss-proof.

How To Use:

Apply directly to lips for one-swipe full coverage colour. For increased definition, use with Under Over Lip Liner before or after lipstick application.

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, SYNTHETIC WAX, POLYETHYLENE, ISOHEXADECANE, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, SILICA, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, TRIISOSTEARIN, LAUROYL LYSINE, GLYCERIN, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIETHYLHEXANOATE, JOJOBA ESTERS, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED WAX, RUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) SEED OIL, RIBES NIGRUM (BLACK CURRANT) SEED OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, ACACIA DECURRENS FLOWER WAX, ADANSONIA DIGITATA SEED OIL, SQUALANE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LIMONIUM GERBERI EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERIN-3, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYSILICONE-2, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PHENOXYETHANOL. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 33 LAKE (CI 17200), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985).

Are any of the bareMinerals BAREPRO® Longwear Lipstick free of red 40 and yellow 5?
Has anyone used this lip line? I LOVE IT
Start your review of bareMinerals BAREPRO® Longwear Lipstick!
Review for: Petal
I received a free sample of this with a BareMinerals order. I didn't get to choose the color, but I would have personally chosen something darker - this color is almost exactly the same color as my lips but just slightly pinker. That said, I was impressed by the fact that it's very pigmented and verrrry matte. It's not the most hydrating, but it does stay put!
San Jose
The pigment in this lipstick is amazing! It goes on super smooth and rich. It dries down to a soft mat - not too drying but not glossy. It lasts a decent amount of time even after eating and drinking - mate 8+ hours if a lip pencil is layered underneath it. The best part is that after eating, if you need to touch it up a little, you can just layer some more lipstick on certain places that need it. It won’t clump up or layer weirdly.
Morristown , TN
bareMinerals BAREPRO® Longwear Lipstick uploaded by Teresa W.
bareMinerals BAREPRO® Longwear Lipstick uploaded by Teresa W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is another awesome lipstick for everyday wear mine is in the color petal. I didn’t have an issue with it wearing off but I always put on chapstick before any lipstick because it helps keep it looking fresh until I take it off. bareMinerals BAREPRO® Longwear Lipstick
Puyallup
My absolute HOLY GRAIL lipstick. It's one swipe color coverage. It has 6 different essential oils and waxes to keep your lips hydrated. It feels like you're wearing a lip balm, but wears like a liquid lip. Matte finish with 6-8 hours of transfer proof wear (no stains on my coffee cup!) Absolute best lipstick I've ever tried.
Syracuse, NY
Review for: Petal
I was very pleasantly surprised by this lipstick. It lasted all day through me talking, drinking my water bottle, and eating. The color I have is a really nice pink shade. Even though the lipstick is matte, it isn't drying at all. I would definitely get different shades and recommend it to others!
Eagle Point, OR
It goes on smoothly. Colors are beautiful. I don't have to apply several times a day, which is nice in my opinion. My husband bought me this for my birthday and I absolutely love it.
Urbana, IL
Review for: Cinnamon
This is one of my absolutely favorite lipsticks! It’s color is just barely deep enough to be not quite a nude on my fair skin but that means that it is super wearable for day to day. It is not at all drying and it’s a perfect satin finish.
Asheville, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
I was hesitant to try this at first, as I've tried some of the Gen Nude liquid lipsticks and didn't enjoy my lips sticking together from them every 5 seconds. But my friend has this one and kept raving about how she adored it. I have the shade Petal, and I can see why she loves this one so much. I personally think it is way better than the liquid lipsticks by bareMinerals. It lasted me all day, even mostly through lunch! The shade was beautiful, and despite the long wear it wasn't too drying on my lips. It went on super creamy at first, so I'm amazed it held up all day! And the shade was a natural soft pink, the whole look and feel was lovely. I would buy more shades of this product. bareMinerals BAREPRO® Longwear Lipstick
Springfield, VA
Review for: Cinnamon, Boysenberry, Petunia, Raspberry
Oooff where do I start! I wasnt really expecting these to be so beautiful and long lasting as they are! Very smooth and confortable on the lips, not drying or too wet either just perfect! This lipstick is soooo beautiful and when it does start to rub off after a couple hours it still leaves the color on the lips somehow like a tinted lip but very natural yet still noticably there.... dont know how to explain it but the effect is just gorgeous! I want ALL the shades! My favorite at the moment is raspberry! Vibrant fucsia reddish color to dye for :)
St. Louis
bareMinerals BAREPRO® Longwear Lipstick uploaded by Jen S.
I bought this lipstick in the shade “Hibiscus.” The formula is creamy and moisturizing when applied and dries to a soft matte finish. The color applies in one light swipe. There is very slight transfer, and the color stays on all day long.